• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IronFish

Smash Ace
Everyone is freaking out over the adapters going back on sale, and I'm just sitting here playing Smash with my adapter that I was able to get on launch.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Do you have it set to Attack? If so, you'll get nairs with diagonal inputs.
As a Mewtwo main in Project M and Melee, I always had C-Stick set to movement, so I could moon walk.
:3
If only Robin could Moonwalk. (insert weird freaking Robin dance video here)

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I want my pink name to stay forever... CRI CRI

I could imagine Robin would come to the battlefield against Marth, and would spend the whole fight destroying his books and pelting them at the Hero King's face.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I for whatever reason I decided to compare my For Glory records between my Wii U and 3DS. I have a better win ratio on my Wii U, but then again there were a few people I ran into who were relatively easy to beat and I would play them for long periods of time. Then again I would think that all that time playing on the 3DS helped prepare me for the Wii U. I wish there was a way to check specific character data on For Glory, for I know my Robin is my most used character online for both systems.

I'm a bit upset over the fact that all the Robin players were on the 3DS. I have only encountered about three other Robin players which two of them were in free for all in for fun. The one Robin I met in For Glory happened to show up when I was playing as Falcon, and after I beat him he left :c

I'm looking forward to the day I get to have a Robin ditto, even if I would get destroyed.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
hmu in about 12 hours, Fist, and I should be up for Robin dittos. For now, finals prep.

Cordial invitation is extended to all other frequent patrons to this board as well.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Hmm 12 hours from then, yeah that should work out. I'll give you a shout when I'm about to get online.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Warning - Censor Dodging
[Content Removed By Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The fact that they misspelled Levin Sword bugs me way more than it should...

I feel that:4robinf: would be better at making some good rhymes.

:4robinm: would try too hard and end up not sounding very well.

But then again, both of them are nothing but bookworms from a land where that hippidy-hop stuff was never even relevant.

Ryu the blue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Najumaru
3DS FC
2578-4505-7001
So, guys, I still don't have the wii u version of the game, but who is up for a few matches on the good 'ol 3ds?
I will be free by the end of the week, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask for some fights here.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I got some more recordings playing as Robin. I'd post one of Lucina, but I haven't really used her much lately. :p

Oh my gosh, there's these matches in For Fun FFA where it's just a Thoron fest :rotfl:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Noice!
And nothing FE related on my end. I've just been drawing up a bunch of refs for my ocs for some secret santa events going on.
das kewl

Any fellow Tactician drawings planned(or halted for) after you finish those Secret Santas?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So if Robin gets an Amiibo, will it feature both Robins, or just one?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So if Robin gets an Amiibo, will it feature both Robins, or just one?
Ideally- both on one, like on the site where they have both.
In my dreams- each gets a separate one.
Unfortunately most likely- male only.

:4robinf: is too cool for Amiibos. She needs a Figma.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I hope that Robin's amiibo doesn't become retail exclusive. When they announce it, I'll definitely pre order Robin's because I believe they'll likely suffer the same fate as Marth, Villager, and WFT and from what I've seen, Little Mac, Pit and Diddy Kong from Wave 2.

Most likely male Robin will be used unless Nintendo announces a wave dedicated to the alternate characters.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm finally getting around to adding people who posted on the Robin player finder, so don't be alarmed if you receive a friend request in the next couple of days from a random stranger. It's just me :4dedede:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sorry for jumping ship, Fist. CPU hard drive crashed on me so I had to go replace it. X_X

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
It's all good, we can play again sometime in the future. Just hit me up whenever you want now that I've actually got friends on my Wii U.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
No. It's a four armed, four legged, double headed Robin with two Levin Swords and two tomes active at a time. Double the shipping and double the scale tipping capacity.

:4robinf::4robinm:: "Do you even tip?"
lolz.jpg

Oh pardon me.

The personification of Hong's dreams should not be so vile and ugly. :seuss:

Hong

The Strongest
It's probably been asked a time or two before, but what is everyone's favourite Fire Emblem class?

D

Deleted member

It's probably been asked a time or two before, but what is everyone's favourite Fire Emblem class?
1. Dark Mage/Druid/Necromancer.

Followed closely by Manaketes, and then Swordmasters/Assassins.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Tactitian/Grandmaster, clearly.
Since that's technicly a special class you'll get another pick free: Mercenary/Hero.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tactician / Grandmaster

The class is the most balanced... and I like balance. It's also the main class for Robin. What is there not to like?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Smash Bros. Tactician.

Has all the benefits of the original Tactician class, with the addition of the all powerful dark magic. Clearly the best. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All these tactician/grandmaster cop outs.

Not seriously mad though, I think Grandmaster is dandy

'Tis a shame there isn't more favorite class diversity though. :\

Top Bottom