• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
If slow jokes are the best you guys have, I'm disappointed.
Well, they didn't play the character long enough to find any other flaws, so no surprise here :troll:

What? Have they given up already? awww
I couldn't even reach B-Support!

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Female Robin basically looks like male Robin with pigtails and that makes me uncomfortable

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Robin is always saying checkmate.

That is because he is too busy checking out potential mates to s-support with to plan any REAL strategy.

:happysheep:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Tbh the only thing I know about the Robins (appart from having the slowest groundspeed) is that femRobin is a proper b*tch.

Like, when M!Robin beats Lucina he's like "Oh, I hope I didn't hurt you."

And then the Sailor Moon wannabe pulls the biggest bag of sand out of her vaddadler and calls Lucina out on being weak and not being able to protect her father dude.

You really have to be a proper douche to pull that one off.

Then again, that one image about the shoulder rental makes me think it's just a thing of both male and female :'D

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Robin's true intentions for coming into Smash

smh doesn't even take fighting seriously he just wants to make babies

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
To be fair, Tharja can make any guy straight & any girl gay
Said no one ever.

Anyway if we're gonna talk about ships, I can see :4robinm:x:4ganondorf: being a thing. I mean, the vessel of a dark god paired with the incarnation of one is pretty much destiny. Plus, Robin probably wouldn't mind being Ganondorf's vessel if you know what I mean. :smash:

Last edited:

Elezir

Said no one ever.

Anyway if we're gonna talk about ships, I can see :4robinm:x:4ganondorf: being a thing. I mean, the vessel of a dark god paired with the incarnation of one is pretty much destiny. Plus, Robin probably wouldn't mind Ganondorf's vessel if you know what I mean. :smash:
...How haven't I noticed that?
You sir, are a genius.
Maybe you should main Robin, I have the feeling you can be a pretty good tactician :4pacman:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Said no one ever.

Anyway if we're gonna talk about ships, I can see :4robinm:x:4ganondorf: being a thing. I mean, the vessel of a dark god paired with the incarnation of one is pretty much destiny. Plus, Robin probably wouldn't mind Ganondorf's vessel if you know what I mean. :smash:
OMG SPOILERS CENIZAS!!! NEXT THING UR GONNA TELL US IS THAT ZELDA IS SHEIK!
I do like how that ship sounds though...

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I don't check the forums for a few hours and I have no idea what is going on. What's with all the jokes and jabs about Robin being slow? While Robin has a slow running and walking speed her/his moves are relatively fast. I think I'm just going to avoid this thread until things cool down a bit.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Let's not post fat pics though. That **** is.... ugh.
Gorl, I'll appeal to the Supreme Court and get that **** brought back. :p

At least admit it was clever. I laughed at it for like 3 minutes before I posted it.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
...How haven't I noticed that?
You sir, are a genius.
Maybe you should main Robin, I have the feeling you can be a pretty good tactician :4pacman:
You mean he know hew would make good babies with hew? :^)

~~

Tbh I personally think Zelda would look super cute with femReflet's pigtails. <3

Now is just need to rip em off her cold, dead, head. Can't do with non-originals. Unlike Robin, I don't have to make babies to get the improvements I want."

Elezir

I don't check the forums for a few hours and I have no idea what is going on. What's with all the jokes and jabs about Robin being slow? While Robin has a slow running and walking speed her/his moves are relatively fast. I think I'm just going to avoid this thread until things cool down a bit.
It's the Zelda Social guys trying to raid us with unnoriginal stuff:troll:
Don't mind them. Stuff here is normal as always:happysheep:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Unfortunately, Robin doesn't have as good of burger buns as Zelda and Rosalina I'm just saying. :rosalina::4zelda:
Gorl, what buns are you looking at? Rosalina has a flat ass.
At least :4peach: has enough of an ass to attack people with it.

Latte

Smash Ace
Zelda sass2hot
OMG LIKE TOAD AND TOADETTE
Yeah, but at least Toadette is cute
If slow jokes are the best you guys have, I'm disappointed.
Maybe you're just too slow to get the other jokes we made :^)))))

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's the Zelda Social guys trying to raid us with unnoriginal stuff:troll:
Don't mind them. Stuff here is normal as always:happysheep:
I'm pretty original tbh, at least it's better than Robin's arc fire.

Smh you copy off of little kids what a bad example of parenting

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I find it interesting how we're raiding the most active character social besides ours and yet there are only as many users as on a somewhat busy day on the Zelda social. You guys aren't putting up that great of a show, step it up people.

D

Deleted member

Smh Robin's too stupid to know what a good waifu is. Don't know what Tharja sees in him. #RobinIsBadHusbando

<removed for censor dodge

Last edited by a moderator:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
That's what your character gets for going to Red Robin's all the damn time & never being able to burn off those calories quick enough

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9
I bet the orders at Red Robin come out super...
S L O W ! :4sonic:

Don't forget Palutena ;)
"You better not be thinking of anything...naughty~" :4palutena:

Elezir

I didn't mention it until now, but every single time I look at your Avatar I have a laugh attack.
You shouldn't do this to people, my sir:cheep:

Maybe you're just too slow to get the other jokes we made :^)))))
Or maybe you just weren't that good to get these across as jokes:troll:

Either way, Raziek said that because people were spamming like a broken record, and because that was the only gameplay related joke you guys made :v
all the other were about cosmetic ;p

No, we're just trying to be nice about our raid so we don't hurt you ladies tuu much.
That's a bad excuse:troll:

I find it interesting how we're raiding the most active character social besides ours and yet there are only as many users as on a somewhat busy day on the Zelda social. You guys aren't putting up that great of a show, step it up people.
Can't say anything about that, because the Robin social isn't normally busy at this time of the day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom