• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I didn't think it was possible for me to love Id-Purpose even more, like seriously i even have it in my phone and listen to it when returning home from college pretty often :awesome:
I'm so happy that it plays on Arena Ferox, and hopefully it's also on the Wii U version.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
With all this praise, I was expecting more feels. Don't get me wrong, it's still really good, but the praise got my hopes up. Maybe I just expected more than 2 choruses for some reason. It still better be on the Wii U version.

Also, I like how that final battle was done with all pre-promotes

D

Deleted member

I didn't think it was possible for me to love Id-Purpose even more, like seriously i even have it in my phone and listen to it when returning home from college pretty often :awesome:
I'm so happy that it plays on Arena Ferox, and hopefully it's also on the Wii U version.
I would be massively disappointed if Id~Purpose isn't on the Wii U version. It needs to be on the Wii U version! It's too good to overlook.
If it's not on the Wii U version... well... I got my tomes and Levin Swords ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

MindlessFire

Smash Apprentice
Trust me, Id~Purpose will be on the Wii U version. I just sad that the Wii U version may only get one Fire Emblem stage and it's just Coliseum.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I have hope for the song being in the Wii U version Nothing to worry. Also I'm at Ch.5 Lunatic mode after dealing the annoying Ch.4 stuff which isn't bad compared to ch.2 now I get to use my DLC to grind so I won't get bopped by dumb stuff to an lesser degree also Chrom is married to Sully in my lunatic file so this will be interesting.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I have hope for the song being in the Wii U version Nothing to worry. Also I'm at Ch.5 Lunatic mode after dealing the annoying Ch.4 stuff which isn't bad compared to ch.2 now I get to use my DLC to grind so I won't get bopped by dumb stuff to an lesser degree also Chrom is married to Sully in my lunatic file so this will be interesting.
Enjoy your absurdly powerful Glass Cannon :4lucina:.

And yes, a song that awesome deserves inclusion.

Hong

The Strongest
If I am mistaken, then I will give you all due apologies. However, there are questions I have that I cannot answer. Too many questions.

Why did no enemy reinforcements come from the castle during our battle outside?

Why would you escape your cell and yet leave Prince Ephraim in chains?

How do you know of the tie between the bracelets and the Sacred Stone?

And why...

Why do you conceal a blade within your doublet?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If I am mistaken, then I will give you all due apologies. However, there are questions I have that I cannot answer. Too many questions.
What...

wat

wat

wat

And why...

Because I need one.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Trust me, Id~Purpose will be on the Wii U version. I just sad that the Wii U version may only get one Fire Emblem stage and it's just Coliseum.
The 3DS version only have one Fire Emblem version, I don't see why the Wii U version should get more than one either. :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I will thank you very much and she will be graceful while doing so along with her super swole sister.
She gets no defensive options. She doesn't need em :p

Just run in and cause chaos by murdering everything and everyone who stands in your way :D

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
The 3DS version only have one Fire Emblem version, I don't see why the Wii U version should get more than one either. :p
I think both versions should get two. If it was me, I would give the 3DS a Shadow Dragon (or FE12) stage as well, and I would make that same stage available on the Wii U.

But both Marth and Ike have their original games on a Nintendo home console, so it makes sense they would both get one. To me at least.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
In case you wanted some translated lyrics for Id~Purpose, here they are:
(BTW, I used Google Translator to find out want "vis o san" meant and it means "war o blood")

Reading the translated lyrics gave me some goosebumps. It perfectly represents Robin, it matches his character, captures Fire Emblem as a whole, and it gives the song more meaning.
Wait... So those lyrics weren't gibberish?

Well, this makes me love this song even more. There may not be that many lyrics to it, but what it has is short and sweet, and I like that.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Chrom's in Robin victory animation, guys.
I thought that might happen after seeing what they did with Little Mac and Doc Louis. Makes sense, really. It's nice to see that they're giving Chrom a lot of care and attention despite not being playable.

Although I imagine that this will make Chrom supporters upset...

Hong

The Strongest
Chrom's chances as a DLC character prior: 0.01%
Chrom's chances now: 0.01%

He's dead.

Also, I guess no one recognized my favourite scene from Sacred Stones.

Seth is all about the doublets.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Has it been clarified how Robin's tomes work? In the trailer he says, "I can only use them so many times! Which is why I carry my Levin sword!"

Yet, this has never been followed up upon. And it seems like they're just normal special attacks that don't have a limit or charge period. Meaning you can use them as often as you like. Is there a definite answer to this?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

And why...

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
So Chrom is basically Robin's Doc Louis?
"You do not excel at fighting in the air, Robin!"

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
...Has Robin always been that short, or is Chrom just really tall?
Chrom is, story wise, the strongest fighter in his army, so it makes sense for him to be so tall. Robin, with that build, is pretty average in height, so this seems accurate.

Well that would explain why Robin can respawn/regenerate his/her tomes and Levin Swords. Chrom has also been regulated to Robin's "Item Caddy."

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItemCaddy
Well, he does have access to the convoy... it all makes sense now...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Just Female Robin. Male Robin is the same height as Chrom.
In Smash, they're the same height and build.
Chrom is, story wise, the strongest fighter in his army, so it makes sense for him to be so tall. Robin, with that build, is pretty average in height, so this seems accurate.

Well, he does have access to the convoy... it all makes sense now...
I'm pretty sure both :4lucina: and Morgan could easily kick his ass.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
In Smash, they're the same height and build.
Which I do prefer, to be honest. Robin isn't supposed to be an intimidating force- he's the brains and Chrom is the brawn. And, as a short guy myself, it's good to see shorter characters get the spotlight sometimes.

Top Bottom