• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Speaking of Pokemon, has anyone seen the leaked photos for the final evolutions of the Aloha starters?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well ladies and gentlemen, today is a very special day that puts a smile on my face every year.
Today is the day that is my birthday. :)

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Pokemon, has anyone seen the leaked photos for the final evolutions of the Aloha starters?
Yes, I have.
Litten looks awful and Popplio looks pretty decent.
But Rowlet... oh man, I'm hyped about this one. Now I can name my Rowlet "Takumi!" :D

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is a very special day that puts a smile on my face every year.
Saizo Birthday.png

In all seriousness, happy birthday!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yes, I have.
But Rowlet... oh man, I'm hyped about this one. Now I can name my Rowlet "Takumi!" :D
If these are true then
Litten: Basically ruined since it's obviously Fighting type, when it should have been Dark
Popplio: Be careful who you call ugly in middle school
Rowlet: AFHMOAGOWDSAFFFFF!!!! HIS AMAZING AF!!!!!

Happy Birthday

And that's all i got

:135:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Happy birthday~!
Party.gif

Litten's isn't really my thing

But oml Poppilo's and Rowlet's :love:

Still standing with Team Rowlet~

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Litten: Basically ruined since it's obviously Fighting type, when it should have been Dark
Litten's final evo could still end up as Fire/Dark. It's appearance screams Fire/Fighting however, the final evolution is based on a heel wrestler, someone who uses cheap, dirty tactics to win in a match. In Japan, Dark type is known as Evil Type.

Remember when people complained about Lunala not being part dark? They were saying, according to Japan's name typing, "Why is Lunala not part evil?" Evil/Psychic doesn't make sense for a moon themed legendary. The Ghost type better reflects that.

That's why Litten's going to ultimately be Fire/Dark. Fire/Fighting would work for a wrestling themed pokemon yes. But Fire/Dark is better reflective of a wrestling themed pokemon playing the heel.

The leaker even said the typing is going to be Fire/Dark so there's still hope.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I looked up the leaks and maybe what I looked at wasn't the leak everyone else is talking about or maybe it's outdated or something (I believe what I saw was Corocoro which is a name I've seen before in regards to leaks) but Litten's final form doesn't really give off a fighting type 'vibe'. Outside of the black colouring, it doesn't really give off a dark type 'vibe' either but then Greninja's only connection to the dark type is being a ninja and that didn't apply to Ninjask and likely other ninja-like Pokemon. Also hoping it's not fire/fighting just because of how overused that type combination is for fire starters. I'm not really a fan of Rowlet's final form. It goes from being the cutest to the least interesting, plus having a starter immediately quad weak to a type really turns me away. Granted, ice is pretty much always a type encountered late game. Popplio or whatever it's called is meh, both in its first form and third form. Litten is cute, not as much so as Rowlet but still cute and the final form is adorable too. I also like the typing, same one as the Houndour line.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I looked up the leaks and maybe what I looked at wasn't the leak everyone else is talking about or maybe it's outdated or something (I believe what I saw was Corocoro which is a name I've seen before in regards to leaks) but Litten's final form doesn't really give off a fighting type 'vibe'. Outside of the black colouring, it doesn't really give off a dark type 'vibe' either but then Greninja's only connection to the dark type is being a ninja and that didn't apply to Ninjask and likely other ninja-like Pokemon. Also hoping it's not fire/fighting just because of how overused that type combination is for fire starters. I'm not really a fan of Rowlet's final form. It goes from being the cutest to the least interesting, plus having a starter immediately quad weak to a type really turns me away. Granted, ice is pretty much always a type encountered late game. Popplio or whatever it's called is meh, both in its first form and third form. Litten is cute, not as much so as Rowlet but still cute and the final form is adorable too. I also like the typing, same one as the Houndour line.
Here's the leaked image everyone is referring too, I believe the one you saw is a much older already debunked fake leak.

sun and moon starter evos.jpeg

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Here's the leaked image everyone is referring too, I believe the one you saw is a much older already debunked fake leak.

Woah, okay yeah, I can see where the disliking for the final Litten form comes from. I much prefer the one I saw before. The Rowlet final form looks better and the Popplio looks about as good as the one I saw. I see where the fire/fighting vibe comes from...really hoping that's not the case. Not even planning on getting the game at release but just the thought of another generation with a fire/fighting starter...Like, there's 16(?) other types it could be paired with and only 2 of those types have been a fire starter's secondary type and that was when the series started and last gen @.@

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I see all of this Litten final evolution dislike smh. But that's why we call it #opinions.

At least it means there'll be less repetition for those of us who really like that Litten evolution line

There were some leaks and rumors of why/how Litten final form WILL be Fire/Dark.

One leak that may/not be legit was its name being Panthster >> Panther+Gangster, which would undoubtedly be dark type over fight.

Another thing was the idea of it being the Heel in wrestling, which would obviously align well as a dark type, even despite the wrestling idea.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I have. If these are what they're going to be, then I'm not complaining. I dig Litten's on the simple notion that it looks like a Swat Cats villain. Petty, I know, but it goes to show how cool it looks to me. I'm also hoping that the supposed fire/dark typing is it's typing. Would be interesting to see where that goes.
Happy Birthday, man! Hope you have a good one.

Nah

Smash Champion
I just hope that the Rowlet final evo is real, that'd actually be kinda cool

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm sorry I missed your birthday Tino Tino

HBD bro and I'm sorry fellow tacticians that I've haven't been here for a while

And I dropped Robin as a main and is secondary

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Y'know what.

I think when my premium finally runs out, I'll change my name back to Almost But Not Quite. Humble beginnings and all.

In other news, I'm playing Fates sooooo sloooooooooow. I still haven't even finished Birthright and I have yet to start Conquest or Revelation.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Happy birthday The Merc The Merc and happy belated birthday to Tino Tino ~!

Also, rip me. I hath fallen from grace and I am now back to pleb status.

edit: Guess I'm back in action now.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
In other news, I'm playing Fates sooooo sloooooooooow. I still haven't even finished Birthright and I have yet to start Conquest or Revelation.
I put my Fates playthrough on hold since I started it during the end of my 12th completed playthrough of RD and started Rekka no Ken after I finished RD. Got FE'd out. Focusing on RnK and my Black 2 nuzlocke atm.

Oh and happy bday to whoever has them. Mine's a ways away and I'll probably forget to even mention it =P

Nah

Smash Champion
I learned today that you can get disconnected for idling in FG lol

There was this one :4kirby: who all he wanted to do pretty much was stand at the ledge and Swallow. So I take his first stock, and he goes right back to standing at the ledge, waiting for me to get close enough to try and swallow me. And I was like, nah I'll just stand here, I'm the one up a stock you gotta come to me fam. He was so insistent on camping the ledge I literally just stood center stage, waiting to see if he'd finally get it and try to engage me (I really was willing to just wait the whole 3-4 minutes that were left on the timer). He started to move around a bit and throw out attacks but never anywhere near close enough to make me feel like doing anything. And just when I thought lol wow we're really going to do this the whole time, the message came up "You have been disconnected for idling".

It's too bad I missed out on the free win but it all struck me as a bit funny for some reason

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I learned today that you can get disconnected for idling in FG lol

There was this one :4kirby: who all he wanted to do pretty much was stand at the ledge and Swallow. So I take his first stock, and he goes right back to standing at the ledge, waiting for me to get close enough to try and swallow me. And I was like, nah I'll just stand here, I'm the one up a stock you gotta come to me fam. He was so insistent on camping the ledge I literally just stood center stage, waiting to see if he'd finally get it and try to engage me (I really was willing to just wait the whole 3-4 minutes that were left on the timer). He started to move around a bit and throw out attacks but never anywhere near close enough to make me feel like doing anything. And just when I thought lol wow we're really going to do this the whole time, the message came up "You have been disconnected for idling".

It's too bad I missed out on the free win but it all struck me as a bit funny for some reason
That's one of the reasons why I stay off FG. You run in to people who do that.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Another Birthday today...

tumblr_static_inigo.gif.cf.gif

The one and only. Now, for a fitting tune.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It is now my Birthday today!:bee:We sure have had a lot of birthdays here lately.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
how is that we have so many birthdays in a row?

Anyway I think I've forgotten to say happy birthday to the last few people so.....happy birthday y'all

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Speaking of Birthdays, does anyone share one with a Fire Emblem character?

Here's mine (spoilers):

Nina, January 31st.

Top Bottom