• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
@Kotor
Blake Happy Birthday.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------

KI Season 3 had two characters leaked apparently.
And the leaked guest character just made me more hyped some how

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kotor MY FELLOW NOHRIAN PATRIOT!

(although I'm sure by now you've collected every piece of Ophelia fanart in existence :p)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
And what kind of @Kotor Birthday Party would be complete without JOJO JOKES?!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go huddle in the fetal position for a few hours over Digimon Adventure tri. 2 Determination.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
I finally got Fates yesterday. I'm still sour I lost my special edition, but at this point I'm just happy to be playing it. Started with Conquest and I just passed Chapter 12 earlier today. I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT. X__X

But anyways, the real reason I'm here is to join in the birthday festivities!
robin.png

Happy 20th @Kotor ! Gratz on the premium. I tried making Ophelia, but she never came out right, so I drew Robin instead. It's pretty messy, but I hope you appreciate it anyways. :)

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Speaking of birthdays, I found a sweet phone case I wanted, but it doesn't come in S6 models, which sucks. Maybe it will by the time my birthday rolls around. :laugh:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Hey uh, Marth you uh, you doing alright there buddy?

Too fab for grav.
The royal family is capable of many things. If his (several) great-granddaughter was capable of defying time, who's to say "space" isn't out of the equation?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The royal family is capable of many things. If his (several) great-granddaughter was capable of defying time, who's to say "space" isn't out of the equation?
Palutena will question it

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
So...Dath got second at Glitch Low Tier Singles, losing to Void's Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
idk why they allowed Robin at that tourney really

Robin's not low tier

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
idk why they allowed Robin at that tourney really

Robin's not low tier
because a large portion of the community still has the "robin is slow and their grab is poop" mentality when those two flaws can be adressed by:
A. Using Arc Thunder to set up for grabs/combos
B. Setting traps for your oppenent and forcing them to approach you

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So apparently Robin is dead in Batman V Superman...like noone expected this to happen at all.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Happy late birthday @Kotor!! And omg yeah, Dath did amaaazing in both low tier singles and regular singles. Just great! Congrats!
I'm sure lots of people will stop including her in the lower end of the tier now, which is always great.

Here's the latest plush I've done, it's Lucina. I figured there must be a couple of you here who are fans of her :v

There's a couple more photos on my twitter: https://twitter.com/Stepheses/status/708737669392678913

Super happy with how she turned out :D
Have 3 Corrins lined up next, so assuming the first one turns out nicely I'll be sure to post those too

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So apparently Robin is dead in Batman V Superman...like noone expected this to happen at all.
It was obvious from the trailers.
There's Jason Todd's suit in the cave.
Then there's Bruce yelling as Wayne Tower collapses. Possibly another Robin dying there.

Batman's solo film had better involve the Red Hood somehow.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
That's nothing new. Anyone who's familiar with the Batman lore knows that almost every iteration of "Robin" either dies or stops being Robin. So Robin dying in this movie is not surprising.
Here's the latest plush I've done, it's Lucina. I figured there must be a couple of you here who are fans of her :v

There's a couple more photos on my twitter: https://twitter.com/Stepheses/status/708737669392678913

Have 3 Corrins lined up next, so assuming the first one turns out nicely I'll be sure to post those too!
That's really cool! My only gripe about the plush is that (unless the picture is flipped) the eye with the brand is on the wrong side (yes, I do have OCD tendencies, so the details stick out something fierce.).

Beyond that, great work! Keep it up.

Oh, one more thing. FamilyTeam FamilyTeam , I know you don't post here, but I know you love Lucy so I'm summoning you here to see this.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Happy late birthday @Kotor!! And omg yeah, Dath did amaaazing in both low tier singles and regular singles. Just great! Congrats!
I'm sure lots of people will stop including her in the lower end of the tier now, which is always great.

Have 3 Corrins lined up next, so assuming the first one turns out nicely I'll be sure to post those too
Oh, damn, that looks so cuuute~
I'd buy it if I had money, for sure. Thanks for showing me this, ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ !

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It was obvious from the trailers.
There's Jason Todd's suit in the cave.
Then there's Bruce yelling as Wayne Tower collapses. Possibly another Robin dying there.

Batman's solo film had better involve the Red Hood somehow.
That's nothing new. Anyone who's familiar with the Batman lore knows that almost every iteration of "Robin" either dies or stops being Robin. So Robin dying in this movie is not surprising.
That's really cool! My only gripe about the plush is that (unless the picture is flipped) the eye with the brand is on the wrong side (yes, I do have OCD tendencies, so the details stick out something fierce.).

Oh, one more thing. FamilyTeam FamilyTeam , I know you don't post here, but I know you love Lucy so I'm summoning you here to see this.
It's surprising because it really took them this long(months)to confirm this...well this and the fact that both DC/Warner Bros and Kim Kardashian are probably trying to get people off of the Spider-Man hype train.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's surprising because it really took them this long(months)to confirm this...
It's really not.

the fact that both DC/Warner Bros and Kim Kardashian are probably trying to get people off of the Spider-Man hype train.
It's almost like BvS is coming out in about 2 weeks so they have to advertise it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's really not.

It's almost like BvS is coming out in about 2 weeks so they have to advertise it.
It is since they could've confirmed this way long ago. You'd think they'd announce something so little for this movie, but not for Suicide Squad(instead of showing off Doomsday); though still hoping Jason is the Joker)

And DC could've promoted better(like noone's talking about Batman V Superman anymore compared to Spiderman, Civil War, Daredevil season 2, and the Luke Cage premiere date), aswell as expect Marvel to go ham.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It is since they could've confirmed this way long ago. You'd think they'd announce something so little for this movie, but not for Suicide Squad(instead of showing off Doomsday); though still hoping Jason is the Joker)
Studios don't have to confirm every little detail about a film. Gotta leave stuff for the audience because they really aren't stupid.

And DC could've promoted better(like noone's talking about Batman V Superman anymore compared to Spiderman, Civil War, Daredevil season 2, and the Luke Cage premiere date), aswell as expect Marvel to go ham.
No-one's talking about Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman being in the same film?
People will sooner stop ******** about the Fates localisation than that happening.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Studios don't have to confirm every little detail about a film. Gotta leave stuff for the audience because they really aren't stupid.

No-one's talking about Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman being in the same film?
People will sooner stop ******** about the Fates localisation than that happening.
If only, but it's still disturbing how noone wants to talk about the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman together now that the Spider-Man has arrived...I wish this could prove Spidey is the best superhero of all time.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1

aha actually she doesn't have a brand, that's just the lighting making the eyes look weird. i need to work on adding that for the next one, wracked my brains on it but couldn't think of a viable way to make it without the large possibility of it going to **** and not being able to redo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom