• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I think that Revelation is the definitive version of Fates from what I've played so far.
You have nearly every unit from Hoshido and Nohr, everything that was exclusive to those paths (such as weapons, food, and crafts), you can grind like in Birthright, and there are sometimes special objectives like in Conquest.
Despite this, you shouldn't play Revelation first. You should definitely play and beat Birthright and Conquest before Revelation; events that took place in both games make more sense in Revelation.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Does Revelations not have something to do with Fire Emblem Fates?
Well obviously yes, but what makes your comment irrelevant to what praline praline was saying is that he was talking about how he was excited to marry Selena, not Revelations as a game in general.

It's similar to if someone was talking about, say, enjoying playing as Corrin in Smash Bros, and then someone else comes up and says "I think Smash 4 is the best Smash game."

It's related by proxy, but it's not related to specifically what the person was talking about.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well obviously yes, but what makes your comment irrelevant to what praline praline was saying is that he was talking about how he was excited to marry Selena, not Revelations as a game in general.

It's similar to if someone was talking about, say, enjoying playing as Corrin in Smash Bros, and then someone else comes up and says "I think Smash 4 is the best Smash game."

It's related by proxy, but it's not related to specifically what the person was talking about.
Anything said in this post no longer matters because of this

NOTHING!

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

NOTHING!
Well I'm glad to know my advice will go unheard.

In any case, Happy March 10th everyone! AKA MAR10 day! :mario64: :mariomelee::mario2::4mario:

"HA! You thought it would be Mario, but it was me, Sonic!"

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have now got Revelations.
Except I'm not going to play it until after I finish Birthright and Conquest.

Also I'm sadly no longer premium:(

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well I'm glad to know my advice will go unheard.

In any case, Happy March 10th everyone! AKA MAR10 day! :mario64: :mariomelee::mario2::4mario:

"HA! You thought it would be Mario, but it was me, Sonic!"
I was gonna read your post, but I was so hyped from seeing Spider-Man that my hands were shaking(hell I struggled to even post the video)
You know, I haven't used my pranking ability yet...:demon:
RIP to User

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Am I the only one here who thinks that the Pokken controller could work well for Smash? (particularly for 3ds users)

NOTHING!
HOLY MOTHER ****ING **** THAT WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!!

AND SPIDERMAN!!!!!

AND HIS ****ING EYES MOVE!!!!!

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Am I the only one here who thinks that the Pokken controller could work well for Smash? (particularly for 3ds users)

HOLY MOTHER ****ING **** THAT WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!!

AND SPIDERMAN!!!!!

AND HIS ****ING EYES MOVE!!!!!

I ****ING KNOW RIGHT?

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN IS ONCE AGAIN DEAD, AND SPIDERMAN MADE OUR MARCH BY TURNING THE ASHES OF **** INTO A ****ING MASTERPIECE!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
You know, I haven't used my pranking ability yet...:demon:
I've awakened from the dead to say a very sick "hello" because I feel like jello. .

You and me both. :seuss::demon::evil::scared::psycho:
But are you yello(w)? :025:

I haven't done any pranking yet either... :demon: (Pranking army 2.0?)

Also, speaking of MAHVEL.

Most patriotic alt since Mario's Golf costume!

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Oh yeah, premium users can prank can't they? I've yet to do it either. I mostly got premium for the fem Robin behind my posts and the title change.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
But are you yello(w)? :025:

Also, speaking of MAHVEL.

Most patriotic alt since Mario's Golf costume!
Aw come on. Now I really wish Sakurai gave us the ability to make custom alts. These are amazing!!!

I ****ING KNOW RIGHT?

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN IS ONCE AGAIN DEAD, AND SPIDERMAN MADE OUR MARCH BY TURNING THE ASHES OF **** INTO A ****ING MASTERPIECE!

PRAISE THE LORD!
IKR?!?!

uh, but it may be a good idea to hold back on the caps, just so Raziek doesn't get mad

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aw come on. Now I really wish Sakurai gave us the ability to make custom alts. These are amazing!!!

IKR?!?!

uh, but it may be a good idea to hold back on the caps, just so Raziek doesn't get mad

Yeah, but red makes the caps look much more badass than they usually do.

And IKR?!?!?!?!?

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Ooh, we pranking? Sign me up. :demon:
I guess now all we have to do is decide who's first to get pink'ed, mwahahaha.

Also, if you guys haven't seen this yet, someone uploaded the entire 25th anniversary orchestral performance!

Edit: Forewarning just to be careful of the sidebar videos if you go watch it on Youtube. I just saw a Fates video on the side that seems like it spoils something. Luckily I haven't played the game so I can just ignore it because I know next to nothing.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So, has anyone had good experiences with Fates' multiplayer? When I'm playing with my friends, it's actually really fun and we just don't dominate the other.
Spoilers: Tomorrow is Kotor Kotor 's birthday. Letting ya'll know in advance so you can prepare your birthday Ophelias/Pink Robins/Garons.
will do!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Spoilers: Tomorrow is Kotor Kotor 's birthday. Letting ya'll know in advance so you can prepare your birthday Ophelias/Pink Robins/Garons.
I WAS going to give him premium again just to change his name color again, but I'm broke...

He's gonna be spared... for now...

On another note, I ran across your Youtube account a while back.
So, has anyone had good experiences with Fates' multiplayer? When I'm playing with my friends, it's actually really fun and we just don't dominate the other.
Nope. Never even touched it. Is it any good?

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
ah yes you found my trashdump
I never even looked into your account, but now you've got me intrigued!

Nah, I just saw a comment from you on a vid. You like Gilva's quality rip of one of Kancolle's tracks, don't you?

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So I, uh, finally uploaded something Smash-related! Long time coming, and it would've been sooner were it not for some mental stuff I won't get into here.

There'll be more as time comes! Friendlies, exhibition sets, et cetera! Hoping to do Pokkén content as well, in a week and a half!

Wow, I feel like I'm writing a political ad. 'Tis the season?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So I, uh, finally uploaded something Smash-related! Long time coming, and it would've been sooner were it not for some mental stuff I won't get into here.

There'll be more as time comes! Friendlies, exhibition sets, et cetera! Hoping to do Pokkén content as well, in a week and a half!

Wow, I feel like I'm writing a political ad. 'Tis the season?
Congratulations or nah?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
THANK YOU @XenoBrawler610 for the one-year premium upgrade!

And today is indeed a very special holiday! Kotor Day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom