• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2016-1-10_9-39-58.png

Well that happened.
Well and Lucius promoting happened in Chapter 28.
And the Sage that had the bolting made the chapter somewhat tough until I realized I could just take Lucius and Hector that way because they didn't take too much damage.
The weird thing is that next mission Merlinus promotes is and Ninian just died.
So a bad thing happened and a good thing happened.
That also reminds me how tough it was to not have Merlinus.
its heavily rng based
Just like Fire Emblem.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Well only pro's got streamed, though Matsu got to bracket. I think she should have been streamed at least mhmm....

and good luck for whatever tournament you go to next! :)
thankies :D will probably be road 2 hype too!

also the subtitle of this thread (1 month til Fates) is a ****ing lie you damn north americans >:l

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
YAS TIME TO WASTE ALL MY RESOURCES ON HER AND BE DISAPPOINTED
She's actually really solid and can be used late game. Mine is decently leveled and I used her up until I got hiryuu, she's on standby for events tho.

The quest is easy mang all you need is a light carrier (or reg carrier if you somehow get one) before hand tho. NO CRAFTING NEEDED THE GAME HANDS YOU HER.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
She's actually really solid and can be used late game. Mine is decently leveled and I used her up until I got hiryuu, she's on standby for events tho.

The quest is easy mang all you need is a light carrier (or reg carrier if you somehow get one) before hand tho. NO CRAFTING NEEDED THE GAME HANDS YOU HER.
BUT BUT I'LL BE TEMPTED TO USE HER EARLY GAME AND I'LL CRI

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Binding Blade in a nutshell here:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Are you talking about Battleship: Waifu?
HUSH I KNOW YOU LIKE ONE OF THEM

BUT BUT I'LL BE TEMPTED TO USE HER EARLY GAME AND I'LL CRI
She's pretty light resource consumption wise tho.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
With the next NA Splatfest coming up. Regardless of whether you own the game or not. Do you choose to travel back to the past or travel forward to the future?

Matsushi

True Blood
It was lovely to meet you btw Matsushi Matsushi and good games! Hope my Robin becomes as good as yours soon (and hopefully better ;) always wanting to rise above after all! :p )
It was an absolute pleasure meeting you! Your Robin certainly has a lot of potential, I see you getting out of pools in the next event for sure!

Well only pro's got streamed, though Matsu got to bracket. I think she should have been streamed at least mhmm....
Yeah, I was streamed! Lost though, need to learn the Rosa MU. (Oh, the dreaded b-air and gravitational pull.) A part of my mind thought I should've went :4marth: or :4cloud:, but I decided against it. If it was the wrong decision however, we'll never know.

But yeah, the tourney was awesome! I 2-0'd everyone in my pool but unfortunately I crashed by the time bracket started and didn't really play as well as I was. That said, 13th is still pretty good in my eyes. Finally was allowed to stay until grand finals because I always have curfews.
Remember when we all thought Matsu was like 21 but she's really 16?
:rotfl:

It was amazing how you all somehow assumed I was an adult. I'm actually a young'un.

:4robinf:Also, (belated) Happy birthday ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ !:4robinf:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
With the next NA Splatfest coming up. Regardless of whether you own the game or not. Do you choose to travel back to the past or travel forward to the future?
I'd pick the future. Mainly due to Shulk and Xenoblade Chronicles.
In fact, it would be quite cool to be wield the Monado if it wasn't for
Being used as a vessel for Zanza,
Also remember when you were pit up against level 50 Japanese players?
Well similar stuff has been happening to me.

Last edited:

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Forward. You can easily learn about the past today, and there are definitely eras you wouldn't want to spend an extended amount of time in. On the other hand travelling to the future is the only way to experience it.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Sorry I haven't been able to get on that much lately. I'll be enrolled in college classes this semester, so I'll have a lot on my plate.

Also, it looks like I missed ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ 's birthday! (Dangit... ) I hope you had a good one!

I see @Moydow is nearing the end of his long Far Emblum journey. You've come a long way, man. I hope we can see more of you here once your journey is complete.

It seems AmericanDJ AmericanDJ is nearing the end of Blazing Sword. This opinion is probably unpopular, but I liked FE7 more than Awakening. Don't kill me.:emptysheep:

Last edited:

DialNouns

Smash Cadet
NNID
NiallDownes95
Back from Breaking Boundaries 2!

Smash 4 result: lol kill me
Played super bad and got 17th :(

Top 8 (5th) in PM though, and I got to play in a Melee crew battle on stream so ti's not all bad.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Back from Breaking Boundaries 2!

Smash 4 result: lol kill me
Played super bad and got 17th :(

Top 8 (5th) in PM though, and I got to play in a Melee crew battle on stream so ti's not all bad.
did you use much Robin or did you mostly stick to Rosa? looks like there was weird upsets there namely sp00n beating Mint..?

DialNouns

Smash Cadet
NNID
NiallDownes95
did you use much Robin or did you mostly stick to Rosa? looks like there was weird upsets there namely sp00n beating Mint..?
I didn't get to use robin as much as I would have liked, I ran into Maxy early on, and strangely my Robin did better than my Rosa.
After losing to maxy I went out to Mista Thug, who I expected to beat.

Sp00n finally stopped being an idiot and played the game properly for once, he beat mint twice, skarfelt once and took a set from EOE. EOE still won after the reset but it was very unexpected.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Man, fighting Cloud as :4robinm: is a goddamn uphill battle. His speed, air movement and range wrecks Robin HARD.

Not even my Mac and WFT have this much trouble with him

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Ok, so my birthday's over (aww D:.) It was a good one! I didn't party hard at all though xD.

Before the day had started, I had only $20 in my wallet. Now, I have $175! I also received a $50 card phone plan (now used)., a $20 eshop card, a $10.00 Subway card, a novel (lol), and some brand new shoes!

Before the party and gifts commenced, I was taken to eat at the best Chinese buffet around where I live.

Apparently, my parents arranged the employees there to sing me happy birthday (being joined in by the many other customers there. That caught me off guard, and I was as embarrassed as someone passing gas in public.

After that blushful dining by yours truly, my brother wanted to take a picture with me. my mom, sister, and brother's girlfriend decided it was the perfect time to get me to laugh and smile like a big ol' goof as much as possible (reference:
), so I couldn't be serious for the picture (at my brother's request). This resulted in maaaany failed picture attempts, until we finally got one right!
IMG_3282 [390582].png
*DIES*
. After we all got back home, bam. Surprise Party! I'm just glad only some of my family members and close friends came, because after all that's happened...I, honestly, couldn't take more than 40 people.

They sung me happy birthday, and then brought out a massive ice cream cake (oml). I blew out the candles, and then cheers all around! The cake was cut, there was some very awkward dances, and then everyone went home.

Afterwards, my parents, brother, and sister brought out yet another ice cream cake (they must've been reallyyy happy I turned 14 lol)., and they sung happy birthday to me again! (this one was caught on video. I'll show it whenever I obtain it).

That money though!

Oh, and comic of the day!
Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :)

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
I didn't get to use robin as much as I would have liked, I ran into Maxy early on, and strangely my Robin did better than my Rosa.
After losing to maxy I went out to Mista Thug, who I expected to beat.

Sp00n finally stopped being an idiot and played the game properly for once, he beat mint twice, skarfelt once and took a set from EOE. EOE still won after the reset but it was very unexpected.
Don't think I know Mista Thug actually. Well..eh...good for sp00n?

DialNouns

Smash Cadet
NNID
NiallDownes95
Don't think I know Mista Thug actually. Well..eh...good for sp00n?
He's a Dublin Wario. He's gotten better since I played him at StP to be fair, but I still felt I should've won.

I'd be happier for sp00n if I didn't think about how massive his ego will be after this, lol

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Ok, so my birthday's over (aww D:.) It was a good one! I didn't party hard at all though xD.

Before the day had started, I had only $20 in my wallet. Now, I have $175! I also received a $50 card phone plan (now used)., a $20 eshop card, a $10.00 Subway card, a novel (lol), and some brand new shoes!

Before the party and gifts commenced, I was taken to eat at the best Chinese buffet around where I live.

Apparently, my parents arranged the employees there to sing me happy birthday (being joined in by the many other customers there. That caught me off guard, and I was as embarrassed as someone passing gas in public.

After that blushful dining by yours truly, my brother wanted to take a picture with me. my mom, sister, and brother's girlfriend decided it was the perfect time to get me to laugh and smile like a big ol' goof as much as possible (reference:
), so I couldn't be serious for the picture (at my brother's request). This resulted in maaaany failed picture attempts, until we finally got one right!
. After we all got back home, bam. Surprise Party! I'm just glad only some of my family members and close friends came, because after all that's happened...I, honestly, couldn't take more than 40 people.

They sung me happy birthday, and then brought out a massive ice cream cake (oml). I blew out the candles, and then cheers all around! The cake was cut, there was some very awkward dances, and then everyone went home.

Afterwards, my parents, brother, and sister brought out yet another ice cream cake (they must've been reallyyy happy I turned 14 lol)., and they sung happy birthday to me again! (this one was caught on video. I'll show it whenever I obtain it).

That money though!

Time to buy lots of a anime figs

In reality I forgot what my 14th bday was like.

Probably me being a nerd and playing smash.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

That money though!

It's nice to see what you look like in real life. (I assume you're on the left) Good picture regardless.

Anyway, good to hear you had a great day. :cheep:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
It's nice to see what you look like in real life. (I assume you're on the left) Good picture regardless.

Anyway, good to hear you had a great day. :cheep:
w-why did you look?!?!
...Yeah, i'm on the left xD.

and thx :)

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
He's a Dublin Wario. He's gotten better since I played him at StP to be fair, but I still felt I should've won.

I'd be happier for sp00n if I didn't think about how massive his ego will be after this, lol
thats a weird coincidence, i was thinking today that there was a wario around here but didn't know who it was

also yeah, if it can even get any bigger

Top Bottom