• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Is this seriously your signature??? Not even Premiums, Mods, Senators and/or Admins get that level of space. Might as well trim it down to what actually can be seen.
It's funny cause no images are loading on my end, so it looked like there was nothing in that spoiler.
...Does this count as trimming it?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
How long are you going to be in Australia?
For the next year, if not longer, so plenty of time to find out if the lag is really as bad as they say :p Haven't played any Smash since I got here, so I haven't had a chance to test the lag yet.

---------
re: signatures, I think I'll stick with mine for now. If anyone can find a full-size render of Roy's Zephiel alt, though, I'd appreciate it, since I've been meaning to add him for ages now

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
For the next year, if not longer, so plenty of time to find out if the lag is really as bad as they say :p Haven't played any Smash since I got here, so I haven't had a chance to test the lag yet.

---------
re: signatures, I think I'll stick with mine for now. If anyone can find a full-size render of Roy's Zephiel alt, though, I'd appreciate it, since I've been meaning to add him for ages now
I guess it all depends on where your internet is coming from. I hear there's one big provider that runs well, and everything else is baaaaad. If you're free though, let's try to play tomorrow!

Looked around a few sites and all I could find is the upper half of his body, sorry!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I guess it all depends on where your internet is coming from. I hear there's one big provider that runs well, and everything else is baaaaad. If you're free though, let's try to play tomorrow!
Depends on what time, I'm probably free most of the day, but there are 16 hours between us, so just let me know whenever you're around, I guess.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Depends on what time, I'm probably free most of the day, but there are 16 hours between us, so just let me know whenever you're around, I guess.
LOL, I acknowledged that you were in Australia but forgot you weren't five hours ahead anymore. Whoops! I should be free to play 12/1 PM your time!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Every one talking about high class signatures and ignoring my ultra high class McMahons.

SMH.
Ehh. It's mid tier. I'll take one of him getting a Stone Cold Stunner multiple times over

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
My sit is decently big but not as big as Devil May Plop Devil May Plop 's sig.

Oh and Matsushi Matsushi could you do this
:4ganondorf: King of Evil
:4marth:Hero King
:4robinm:Master Tactiton
:4falco: Ace Pilot
:4lucario:Aura Dog
:4falcon:F-Zero Pilot
:4olimar:Lost Captain
:4shulk:Monado Boy

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I imagine my signature may cause slow down problems to some users. Sorry about that. I do love it though.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Every one talking about high class signatures and ignoring my ultra high class McMahons.

SMH.
No...just no. Only Triple H and Shane Mcmahon(with the occasional Stephanie)understand the business

I don't want to see big muscly oiled up men on my tv screen, or women who can't even act if their lives depended on it
Ehh. It's mid tier. I'll take one of him getting a Stone Cold Stunner multiple times over
Austin 3:16

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I imagine my signature may cause slow down problems to some users. Sorry about that. I do love it though.
Don't worry, I love it too, dear.:cheep:
There's always a new gif there to discover.

Mobile/slow internet users, though...

Matsushi Matsushi gifs are pretty sweet, too.:cheep:
What program you are using to edit the gifs?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Meanwhile I'm perfectly okay with my signature that I meticulously and carefully trimmed to fit all of the available space while allotting text at the bottom.

Photoshop is my guess given the ease of gif editing.
Matsushi Matsushi

Even on mobile I've never had issues with your gif signature.

Nah

Smash Champion
I'm feeling like I should quit Smash.....I'm so tired of this struggle, I'm so tired of my inability to figure things out and learn. I am so tired of how there's always this point I get to and can never get past in ****ing everything.

Gonna quit that Lunatic run of Awakening too, that ****'s ****ing impossible

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm feeling like I should quit Smash.....I'm so tired of this struggle, I'm so tired of my inability to figure things out and learn. I am so tired of how there's always this point I get to and can never get past in ****ing everything.

Gonna quit that Lunatic run of Awakening too, that ****'s ****ing impossible
Just play casually...or watch WWE

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty terrible at Smash too. I don't get how people are able to learn quickly and are able to use tech and read other's moves. I can't read their moves I'm not psychic and my combo game is trash. :/ I guess I just need more practice.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I'm pretty terrible at Smash too. I don't get how people are able to learn quickly and are able to use tech and read other's moves. I can't read their moves I'm not psychic and my combo game is trash. :/ I guess I just need more practice.
I'd suggest playing new people/ learning from experts in your mains

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'd more so suggest playing people at, or slightly above your own skill level. You should also make sure you've got your fundamentals down pat before you try to do stuff that's high profile. That being said, your own negative thinking can actually stop you from improving. It's like a mental wall. You have to make your view on it positive before you can improve.

Matsushi

True Blood
Nah Nah @Sanae
You're not gonna get any better if you don't have the confidence and drive TO get better. ;^; You're supposed to be confident in your skills that you already have in order to develop and master them. Being good at Smash isn't gonna come to you overnight, you gotta practice, play higher level players, ask for advice and so on. And, you may think that you aren't going anywhere, but trust me, you ARE, you just don't notice it. Just keep practising with tech and reading people's moves, because trust me it will end up becoming natural to you the more you practice! :drifloon:

Also, Devil May Plop Devil May Plop , AmericanDJ AmericanDJ , (and I think there was somebody else that I don't remember) I'll be getting down to y'all requests momentarily.
*Tfw you've been marathoning Dragon Ball Super and come back to a thread full of sexy AF sigs by Matsushi Matsushi

Looool, thank you. ;v;
Thank you very much, lovely!
Photoshop is my guess given the ease of gif editing.
Matsushi Matsushi
Liquid is correct, I use Photoshop CS4 along with my handy dandy KMPlayer program!

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Nah Nah @Sanae
You're not gonna get any better if you don't have the confidence and drive TO get better. ;^; You're supposed to be confident in your skills that you already have in order to develop and master them.

[4:49:16 PM] Matsu: WAIT COME BACK
[4:49:23 PM] Matsu: WE LLITERALLY SAID THE SAME THING
[4:49:25 PM] Matsu: IN THE SOCIAL
Good job!

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
shut your mouth you dirty pleeb that's Lord Fujin, Patron Deity of the Zelda Social
:mad088:
I'm not familiar with who that is but okay. I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

edit: I'm actually not sorry after seeing what the Zelda boards truly are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom