• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Does anyone here watch Marcus Dibble?

People are going to predict that every single maintenance downtime from here until the next Direct will be the unannounced arrival of Wolf/Inklings/Shovel Knight, aren't they?

According to this it's just a fault, though it also says it's "still occurring"
What about Young Link?

:135:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Tfw I have a 500 word essay due on wednesday and I've done nothing.
Only 500 words? That sounds like a cakewalk to be perfectly honest.

-Edit-
Page snipe? Nice! #WeTakeThose

I highly implore you to check this guy out. He does amazing AMV work and is one of my biggest sources of inspiration, plus he's an all around super cool dude who deserves way more subscribers!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
ok so new mystery has one of the most hilarious scenes in any FE game IMO

so Luke, who is pretty much FE 7 Sain but some how even more of a loser, fantisices over a pretty Cleric romantically healing his wounds. When the team finally gets a healer, Luke rushes to meet the healer think it's a pretty cleric, only to find out that...

...it's Wrys (who is an elderly man, a far cry from what counts as a "pretty cleric") from Dark Dragon/Shadow Dragon and he even says his recruitment line from Shadow Dragon word for word. I just started over Shadow Dragon again and I recruited Wrys not too long before this scene so I was dying of laughter

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DB Super is finally getting closer to Fat Beerus and Female Whis

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh, I thought you didn't know..........
:079:
Sorry.

Also, I see that Young Link is in your sig of characters. Does that mean you support him?

More or less.
It's more that Young Link is the only Zelda character that I can see ever being added now because no Zelda character besides Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf really deserve to be in Smash really.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
More or less.
It's more that Young Link is the only Zelda character that I can see ever being added now because no Zelda character besides Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf really deserve to be in Smash really.
What about Tetra, Impa, or...JOHN*gets shot and dies*CENA*kicks out at 2*?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
More or less.
What about Midna and Skull Kid? Don't you still support those two?

Still happy about the Young Link support tho :)

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
The thing is, characters that get into smash are generally either new or iconic within the series. Midna's a few games ago and I really don't think she qualifies as iconic enough...Skull kid had MM3DS, but I really don't think he has much of a chance.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Still happy about the Young Link support tho :)

Well, if we're talking 5mash than sure, but I don't think they'll be in Sm4sh; busy being assists and all that.
So Young Link is really the only option left besides Groose.

Which reminds me. In a perfect Smash, all assist trophies would be playable, excluding pokemon and maybe final smash helpers.
Assist trophies are just so blah.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Midna and Skull Kid got their dreams capped on and murdered.
Yeah I know.

The thing is, characters that get into smash are generally either new or iconic within the series. Midna's a few games ago and I really don't think she qualifies as iconic enough...Skull kid had MM3DS, but I really don't think he has much of a chance.
Hm, I guess so. Then again, Ike's only been a main character in 2 games.

edit: do we really need Young Link when we have toon link?
Yes and don't say otherwise.

Well, if we're talking 5mash than sure, but I don't think they'll be in Sm4sh; busy being assists and all that.
So Young Link is really the only option left besides Groose..
True true.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
GG Moydow Moydow ! Those were some fun matches. Wasn't doing so hot though and my controller kept making me do things I didn't want to but it was fun nonetheless. Thanks.

I was giving you a hard time? Good to know. Now if only I can actually WIN those matches...

Fun fact: :4miisword: isn't even one of my mains. Probably should if he kept you on your toes.

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Yeah I know.

H

Yes and don't say otherwise.

True true.
Toon Link fits the bill better I'd say. They're using the toon design a lot more, he kinda works with retro color schemes and he qualifies as a younger link rep, as his wind waker form is like 10 years old.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
He's not Link, Ganon, or Zelda. I don't care about him and don't like him anymore.
I like Lana, but she's not a Zelda character anyways, she's a HW rep.
Zelda's pretty much reached its entire quota for reps.

Which is good since we can focus on series that need more reps *cough fzero cough*

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
FYI, I don't believe anything I just said. But people are so political when it comes to the Zelda characters in Smash, even the ones who aren't fans of the series, that even though I'd love to see it get more characters besides the main three, I couldn't care less because I'm so enbittered towards them all.

Midna has it the worst. I can't stand the sight of Midna now.
Mostly because:
Of stuff like this.
Couldn't catch a break. This is the only response I ever got when supporting Midna or even just mentioning that I'd like her. No fellows supporters, just a list of all the reasons why she doesn't "deserve" it or how she's not "iconic" enough.
It was tiring. And now I hate her.

So I'm not the person to tag for Zelda character-related news because, I probably already know about it, and if it's related to Smash, I don't care anymore.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kid Icarus could use Hades/Phosphora, but Street Fighter is fine with just Ryu. A Ken Alt would be sweet tho.
The comments was a joke(sorta), no little kid wants to see Chun Li's legs...and Ken is evil.

Viridi before anyother Kid Icarus character

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868

Finally an Anime character I can relate to.
how she's not "iconic" enough
TBH, the zelda series follows archetypes in the games rather than the other series, and I can see fire emblem maybe reaching a no new characters next game, since it had the biggest growth this game.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Of stuff like this.
Couldn't catch a break. This is the only response I ever got when supporting Midna or even just mentioning that I'd like her. No fellows supporters, just a list of all the reasons why she doesn't "deserve" it or how she's not "iconic" enough.
It was tiring. And now I hate her.
I mean...I was just saying why she (and Skull Kid) likely wouldn't get in due to the character selection trends...

Top Bottom