• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
I found my latest tourney results, in case anyone is interested in seeing
'Event 52' tourney results (Mains included)
1st: Avokha :4robinm:
2nd: Ikca :4ness:
3rd: Lemons :4falcon:
4th place: Xela :4falcon::4mario:
5th place tie: FBAdavid (?) Shirkle :4tlink:
7th place tie: Panic! (?) Titan :4pikachu:
9th place tie: NoChill :4zss: Lion Master (?) Kyuwolf :4sonic::4shulk: Hypnotize (?)
13th place tie: Carlitosway (?) LakersRdabest (?) Miguel (?) Shipping Lord :4robinm:
17th place tie: Venus :4peach::4ness: Shiron (?) Serph (?) Ethan (?) PK Earthbound:4lucas: Blaze :4lucas:
Apollo :4lucas: Syn (?)
25th place tie: Wyatt (?) Generick (?)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why is Bowser so high lol
Because he's Bowser, and Ace loves him. I could always switch him and Lucas around(I would love that to be a thing).
I'm wondering that too, but at least he posted it in here instead of the general competitive discussion thread like he did last time
They don't know how to take an opinion, like a buncha jokahs...but you gave me an idea...also I've done it alot after that one time(tier lists can make a scrub act crazy like they do to everything)
Heh

Oh I wish...

Edit: Why is the queen so low? :4zelda:
Jiggs will probably get there...another day, and Zelda isn't the Hyrule Warriors or Wind Waker, so I punished her. That and she's kinda lame to me.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Hello. I am Hong.
There are moments in life where you have free time for the first time in a long time and you don't know what to do with it.
I had those moments too when I was still working. For me it's always good to just lie down in bed all day long.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Because he's Bowser, and Ace loves him. I could always switch him and Lucas around(I would love that to be a thing).

They don't know how to take an opinion, like a buncha jokahs...but you gave me an idea...also I've done it alot after that one time(tier lists can make a scrub act crazy like they do to everything)

Jiggs will probably get there...another day, and Zelda isn't the Hyrule Warriors or Wind Waker, so I punished her. That and she's kinda lame to me.
Ah, Hyrule Warriors Zelda; the kind of Zelda that makes you wonder why she gets kidnapped in the first place.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bu-but she looks so pretty *-*

She looks great!
Still won't move her up a tier in my list. She needs to be less...whatever she is now.
YOU WANT TO APPROACH?

TOO BAD HOPE YOU ENJOY FRAME PERFECT DINS FIRES.
Miss those days of For Glory(atleast we didn't see Hoo Haas and Fairs everywhere online back when the game came out).
Ah, Hyrule Warriors Zelda; the kind of Zelda that makes you wonder why she gets kidnapped in the first place.
Exactly, that Zelda is bae

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Okay I just noticed this and now my OCD has been set into overdrive, but there's like, ONE PIXEL, of white in the top right corner of your avatar just sitting there..... TAUNTING!
The dot is secretly mocking you.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
That moment when your opponent resorts to a top tier character to beat you... and they WON the last match before switching.

Am I that terrifying to fight?

Last edited:

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Matsu/Matsushi is freaking broken. Hands down new favorite player LMAO. First tourney and she destroys her pools unseeded, never vsed any big names before either. Kind person too :p Now I feel to play robin.

Anyway~ most efficient way to use Down B?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why do I feel this picture perfectly describes the relationship between the Zelda and Rosalina gorls?
Because Rosalina gorls argue about everything and Zelda gorls are...Zelda gorls

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Matsu/Matsushi is freaking broken. Hands down new favorite player LMAO. First tourney and she destroys her pools unseeded, never vsed any big names before either. Kind person too :p Now I feel to play robin.

If you want Robin gameplay tips you can ask as many questions as you like in the gameplay Q&A thread. From my knowledge getting consistent down b's can be done one way by conditioning or watching when your opponent shields against you. If you're on a stage with platforms this is especially useful because you can land down b even if only half of the hitbox lands. There's more to this but that's just some basics. Naturally if you want to land it consistently you should know the effective range. Anyways @Zareidriel has a section just for it in a really good Robin guide.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
R.I.P. Zenyou.

ZeRo has claimed another victim on his path through Loser's bracket.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Matsushi Matsushi too OP. Pls nerf in next patch.

Joking aside, Congratssssssss!

I'm afraid of facing you after that performanceeee~

And you're only 16?! I thought you were like 19 lol.

Again, Good Game! Marth and Marx are proud~

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO poor Abadango. :( That was a really fun set to watch though. So much projectile management with Pac-Man. As cool as Pac-Man is though, I don't think I could pick him up since it looks like you have to be really patient with him.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Thank you soooo much for the positive feedback/support everyone! I wanted to quote all the posts, but I hope liking them is enough. I really, really appreciate it.

But yeah, this tourney was SOOO good! I learnt so much from playing against the UK players, Mr. R and the French players. It was such an experience~

OKAY THIS MADE ME SMILE LIKE A MANIAC.

Thank you sosososo much, and that's a lot coming from you! Like wow, thank you~ <3

A lot of people were like ???? when I got the Nosferatus. But yeah, thanks for answering the question Coolpool2 Coolpool2

Matsushi Matsushi too OP. Pls nerf in next patch.

Joking aside, Congratssssssss!

I'm afraid of facing you after that performanceeee~

And you're only 16?! I thought you were like 19 lol.
Thank youuuuuu! :3 And hah, 19 seems to be the age that everyone presumed. I'm not even shocked anymore~ :drfacepalm:
Again, Good Game! Marth and Marx are proud~
Ayoooo, I'm sure Marth is proud of me. :4marth::drflip:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Alright, so instead of changing avatars every couple of days, I'm changing them once a month. This month is Halloween themed!

Lots of good looking peeps in our thread I see. I doubt I hold up to you all!

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I put in some work in practice mode today for the first time in a while. Practicing catching books, ledge trumps and the like. It was nice getting back into it but I feel like I would need to switch to wii u version or I would get some bad hand cramps.

I think I might look through my folders sometime for a spooky avatar to use to fit this time of autumn. Anyone else have a problem where they save large amounts of images from the internet and never look at them more than once?

Last edited:
Top Bottom