• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
They sure do know how to blast off at the speed of light. :secretkpop:
Ironic, given your avatar. But in all seriousness, I am actually quite flattered when they just randomly come in and say "What's up gorls?" It shows good will between the two threads.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Question: what does "gorls" actually mean?
It's just a silly term the Zelda social users use to refer to other users of the thread. The other term we use is sistern or just sis but it ain't used as often.

Don't question us, we have a strange culture there :secretkpop:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
1: Is this Zelda social?
2: Everymorning Zelda social people would say "Good night girls" or "Good morning girls". They refer to themselves as "Girls".

so you was sayin? Research.

I know them better then you think.
I was going to respond to this, but then....
1. No, but does that mean we as friendly neighbours cannot visit here from time to time?
2. No, we actually do not refer ourselves as "girls", because a good portion of our social frequenters are not female. HOWEVER, we are all indeed "gorls" there, which is the correct term to describe ourselves seeing as though we have nowhere else to put this sass of ours to use.

Fixed some facts for you, but please do go on with your research of our social! :^)
It's just a sign of affection and humor, especially since many of them are actually male. Let them be. No need to be so literal.
Couldn't of said it better myself. Clearly you don't understand them as well as you might think. :roll:

omg whaT

is he still there or has he been bannedT
Pretty sure he's not bannedT yet...... He even posted on Bjn's page

It's just a silly term the Zelda social users use to refer to other users of the thread. The other term we use is sistern or just sis but it ain't used as often.

Don't question us, we have a strange culture there :secretkpop:
Beats the Rosalindas imo

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
@everyone's posts going in on poor ol' smokie

Edit:
At this point, the Zeldas are like Team Rocket.

They show up at the most random times, and hot damn, they make their presence known when they do.

All they need is a motto.
It's funny, because I'm pretty sure it was right above your head the whole time :troll:

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
GGs @ AngelStar291 AngelStar291 . Something I do need to get off my chest though.
@The Soulless One correct me if I'm wrong, but Links up throw is a ko move at 130 with rage and 150 without. You could have killed me 8 times.

I LOVE YOUR DARK PIT! YOU ARE GOOD AT READING EDGE GUARDS. Plz teach me that with pit. I love it.

GGs.

Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

AngelStar291

Smash Cadet
NNID
AngelStar291
GGs @ AngelStar291 AngelStar291 . Something I do need to get off my chest though.
@The Soulless One correct me if I'm wrong, but Links up throw is a ko move at 130 with rage and 150 without. You could have killed me 8 times.

I LOVE YOUR DARK PIT! YOU ARE GOOD AT READING EDGE GUARDS. Plz teach me that with pit. I love it.

GGs.

Anyone want to play?
I'm sorry...but I'm afraid I had to read your movements to use Dark Pit that way...I can't tell you...I am not a good Dark Pit anyways.

My main is still and will always be Robin.

Yeah...sorry about that...I keep forgetting about the double posting...I'm not used to the forum posting

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
^ Training mode is weird. Roys up throw kills at 189% with 999% damage. It reality it kills at about 150 or 160.

I'm sorry...but I'm afraid I had to read your movements to use Dark Pit that way...I can't tell you...I am not a good Dark Pit anyways.

My main is still and will always be Robin.

Yeah...sorry about that...I keep forgetting about the double posting...I'm not used to the forum posting
well your really good. Your robin has some nice air combos that most Robin main don't use often.

AngelStar291

Smash Cadet
NNID
AngelStar291
^ Training mode is weird. Roys up throw kills at 189% with 999% damage. It reality it kills at about 150 or 160.

well your really good. Your robin has some nice air combos that most Robin main don't use often.
Thanks...I still have a lot of work to do with Robin...Dark Pit is my number 3...after I learn someone's movements I eventually learn it...eventually...

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Its become so popular that its even on Miiverse!:secretkpop:
Thanks @ Cress! Cress!

Anyways hi Robins! I was going to main him, but he was so slow. I still use him occasionally and pretty well for someone I don't main, but Robin needs some speed buffs.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ironic, given your avatar. But in all seriousness, I am actually quite flattered when they just randomly come in and say "What's up gorls?" It shows good will between the two threads.
I try.

In seriousness, me too. Zeldas are aight.

That emote is bad. Shame, Red. :smirk:
I don't always do emotes, but when I do, I demonstrate why I don't always do emotes.

D

Deleted member

Ness is good, but at the same time I feel he's braindead af.
How to OKAY:
1. PK FIRE!
2. Down throw
3. Fair spam
4. Repeat Steps 1-3 until they are at a high percent.
5. If they are at a high percent, hit them with PK Fire and then back throw.
6. OKAY
7. Repeat steps 1-6 until you win.
8. THE WINNER IS... NESS.

Guys i'm doing a Shadow the Hedgehog 100% run.
Now i know what hell looks like.

And i like it :secretkpop:
I had a feeling that you would like it... :p

Well time to go for a moderator hunt.
View attachment 62512
YIKES!
I know you are frustrated, but you don't have to kill a guy!

I swear the easiest way to like grind is just to post stuff in this thread
*likes*

Getting near completion. Now for the buttons to dry, redesign them, and add the clear coat.

Symbols for Nosferatu, Elwind, Elfire and Thoron. Any more symbols to add? Was going to the symbol of the exalt where the A button is and mini tomes for B, X, Y. Also gotta find a spot for the Levin Sword...
Wow! That's amazing!

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328

Getting near completion. Now for the buttons to dry, redesign them, and add the clear coat.

Symbols for Nosferatu, Elwind, Elfire and Thoron. Any more symbols to add? Was going to the symbol of the exalt where the A button is and mini tomes for B, X, Y. Also gotta find a spot for the Levin Sword...
That custom controller is looking really good so far, I wonder how good it will look when the buttons are added.

So how has the Robin social thread been?

D

Deleted member

No.

Link's U-throw will only kill Jigglypuff at 130~% without rage.

The other lightweights :4kirby::4pikachu::4mewtwo::4gaw::rosalina::4olimar:will die just past that at around 135-140%~ without rage.

:4falco: :4fox::4metaknight::4littlemac::4zelda::4zss::4sheik::4peach:will die at percentages past ~153% (I had an up-throw on :4metaknight: at 149% without rage yesterday and he didn't die, not even black sparks).

~165% is the magic number that will KO most of the cast up through the midweights (until you get to the top of the midweight range) without rage and regardless of opponent's DI, I believe.

Heavyweights and up require at least 170% (give or take a few %) without rage (read: every character from :4lucario:'s weight up).

185%~ is the universal kill percent for just about all of the cast without rage, I believe.

Only :4mewtwo: and:4charizard:'s U-throws will kill midweights and below at around 130-140%, without DI and rage:4mewtwo:'s U-throw will kill :4mario:from the base of FD at 142%~ IIRC.

Please note that these are all approximations based on observations I've made during play (I haven't done any formal data collection on kill % with :4link:'s U-throw) since U-throw is a kill tool I use a lot, while these are approximations I do believe them to be fairly accurate, however.

Other factors such as upper blast zone height, amount of rage, and platform depth when performing the U-throw (such as doing it on the base of Battlefield as opposed to the top platform, for instance) will change these percentages, but these numbers are the approximate percentages where :4link:'s U-throw will kill from the base platform of most legal stages without rage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
DRAMA!

INTRIGUE!

EDUCATION!

ROMANCE!

Tune in next week for the continuing misadventures, tragedy, madness and wonderment of the Robin Social Thread!

Proudly sponsored by Catsune Matchmaking - "Where there's a twist in every tail~!"

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
DRAMA!

INTRIGUE!

EDUCATION!

ROMANCE!

Tune in next week for the continuing misadventures, tragedy, madness and wonderment of the Robin Social Thread!

Proudly sponsored by Catsune Matchmaking - "Where there's a twist in every tail~!"
"tragedy, and madness". Sounds like fun :happysheep:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
DRAMA!

INTRIGUE!

EDUCATION!

ROMANCE!

I would watch a show like that.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
DRAMA!

INTRIGUE!

EDUCATION!

ROMANCE!

What romance? Unless you're talking about @The Soulless One love for Nah but that doesn't count and neither does love for a ship

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Hmm my brain is trying to imagine what a fusion of a cat and a kitsune would look like right now. I'm not sure if it would be ears of a fox with tails of a cat or tails of a fox and ears of a cat.

D

Deleted member

What in blue hell did I miss? Why are we shipping two androgynous members?

No don't answer that.
They're in a legitimate romantic relationship with each other.

They have been since December actually.

:|

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom