• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
But this is the Robin Social the place where you eat skittles and pair anyone regardless of age :halfsheep:
Sorry.

This kitten has a pairing~ ;3

Ha, if you stuck glasses and a chinstrap beard on Stahl, you'd have my brother.

It's funny 'cos he really and truly dislikes Nowi.

@ Koiba Koiba

And a nice reminder to everyone else.

@ Wintropy Wintropy 's relationship with @TimidKitsune129 is her line.

Not a good idea to cross it, I speak from experience.
I'm not that volatile about it, but yeah, it's something I take very seriously.

You know what soul, your right.

COME AT ME WINTROPHY!
Spell my name right and I'll consider~ ;3

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This sounds like my chat with me and @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven all over again lol

Reminds me of the time we had to give some poor innocent child in the thread "the talk" about waifus and "traps."
I could swear I was around for that, but don't remember the victim recipient.

Ah well, best not to name em. That's the kind of thing you only want to go through once.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I...what

That Grand Finals went from hype to straight sadness to anger to respect to pissed to straight hype.

Wow. What a way to close out SF4 at EVO

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I could swear I was around for that, but don't remember the victim recipient.

Ah well, best not to name em. That's the kind of thing you only want to go through once.
Pikachu's kind of like Garfield. They both started off way chubbier.

I think I do remember who it was, but I figured it was better to keep it under wraps as you said.
I feel like asking for the details but it seems dangerous :/
Nothing to dangerous, we were just discussing the subject of "traps" and someone didn't know what that meant.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I...what

That Grand Finals went from hype to straight sadness to anger to respect to pissed to straight hype.

Wow. What a way to close out SF4 at EVO
My internet buffered unfortunately throughout out the last round after they addressed the stick issue so I didn't know who won until Gamerbee's fiance started crying for him and that's when I realized who lost.:cry:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I swear the easiest way to like grind is just to post stuff in this thread

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954

Getting near completion. Now for the buttons to dry, redesign them, and add the clear coat.

Symbols for Nosferatu, Elwind, Elfire and Thoron. Any more symbols to add? Was going to the symbol of the exalt where the A button is and mini tomes for B, X, Y. Also gotta find a spot for the Levin Sword...

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Getting near completion. Now for the buttons to dry, redesign them, and add the clear coat.

Symbols for Nosferatu, Elwind, Elfire and Thoron. Any more symbols to add? Was going to the symbol of the exalt where the A button is and mini tomes for B, X, Y. Also gotta find a spot for the Levin Sword...
Wow that looks great. :surprised:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

My idea may sound stupid, but I was thinking the Levin sword could be somewhere near the C stick or A button. Indicating that you are about to release a smash attack

B button should have arc fire tome

A button should have elwind or bronze sword

X,Y buttons could be anything you want.

Z button should use nostfer...Noseferats....DARK MAGIC as its symbol of when Robin grabs, she he uses Dark magic to hurl opponents.

Overall looks nice.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
My idea may sound stupid, but I was thinking the Levin sword could be somewhere near the C stick or A button. Indicating that you are about to release a smash attack

B button should have arc fire tome

A button should have elwind or bronze sword

X,Y buttons could be anything you want.

Z button should use nostfer...Noseferats....DARK MAGIC as its symbol of when Robin grabs, she he uses Dark magic to hurl opponents.

Overall looks nice.
That was the original plan, but the button are soooo small they'd be unrecognizable symbols.Thought they'd be bigger, since my friend has a GnW controller with a digital "9" on the b button and a face on the A, but GnW is very recognizable.

Plus my friend is the one helping me draw, and originally he was just coming over to teach me how make a custom controller, and in the process we we're like "Well since we already started..." haha. So I didn't wanna bug him much.

I think I could do a silver Levin sword though, underneath the A button. Or I could put it on A and put the symbol of the Exalt under A. We'll see tomorrow. =P

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Ha! Poor innocent user who does not understand the ways of our friendly Zelda Social neighbors. :p
1: Is this Zelda social?
2: Everymorning Zelda social people would say "Good night girls" or "Good morning girls". They refer to themselves as "Girls".

so you was sayin? Research.

I know them better then you think.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
2: Everymorning Zelda social people would say "Good night girls" or "Good morning girls". They refer to themselves as "Girls".

1. No, but does that mean we as friendly neighbours cannot visit here from time to time?
2. No, we actually do not refer ourselves as "girls", because a good portion of our social frequenters are not female. HOWEVER, we are all indeed "gorls" there, which is the correct term to describe ourselves seeing as though we have nowhere else to put this sass of ours to use.

Fixed some facts for you, but please do go on with your research of our social! :^)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
At this point, the Zeldas are like Team Rocket.

They show up at the most random times, and hot damn, they make their presence known when they do.

All they need is a motto.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

It's just a sign of affection and humor, especially since many of them are actually male. Let them be. No need to be so literal.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Didn't you just give me all the research I already knew? This turning into a argument, and I'm not going to deal with it. You win, I loose. Your right, I'm wrong. You know everything while I know nothing.

:p happy?

AngelStar291

Smash Cadet
NNID
AngelStar291
Hey guys, anyone available for Smash?
Sorry, I wasn't available these past few days...I've been busy...

Last edited:
Top Bottom