• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So I've picked up Robin again after being apart since the 3DS version. Goddamn I forgot how much fun it is to land Levin Sword aerials out of Arc Fire/Thunder traps.

Side note, FATES IN 6 DAYS. And my pre-order is arriving day of! Yesssss.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yeah! I took out one of Superbosses of Xenoblade Chronicles X! Let me tell, when this theme plays instead of Uncontrollable, then **** is about to get ****** real!

D

Deleted member

Yeah! I took out one of Superbosses of Xenoblade Chronicles X! Let me tell, when this theme plays instead of Uncontrollable, then **** is about to get ****** real!
Where is he found in Oblivia? And what can he do? (like, can he regenerate his health or stun you?)

If I can, I will try to solo him.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Hey Robins.

Used to play a lot of him, but dropped him for a while to focus on The Deeds. But now I want to pick him up some more. Hows he changed in the last few months?

Oh, and hi! Expect to see me around more, I'm pretty sure Robin is going to be my second.

ZeldaZephyr

Smash Apprentice
So I've picked up Robin again after being apart since the 3DS version. Goddamn I forgot how much fun it is to land Levin Sword aerials out of Arc Fire/Thunder traps.

Side note, FATES IN 6 DAYS. And my pre-order is arriving day of! Yesssss.
I enjoy doing that along with trapping opponents in Arcthunder and following up with a F-smash/Nosferatu

also can't wait for fates as well!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Where is he found in Oblivia? And what can he do? (like, can he regenerate his health or stun you?)

If I can, I will try to solo him.
Okay, so Dadaan is located right at FN Site 307. Other than being a post game Tyrant, there aren't any prerequisites to get him to show up. He's non aggressive, just posing in front of the ladies.

When you fight him, he has the two lady prones as aid. One of his abilities is that he can destroy any skells used for more than 10 seconds. If you don't kill Dadaan quickly enough, he suddenly becomes invincible, starts posing, and an army of prone come from out of nowhere and gang up on you. You got to kill all of them before you can do anymore damage on Dadaan.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
So I went to my second tournament today and got 2-0'd first game in my pool, then 2-0'd again in loser's. I think I need some serious help improving my Robin.

Last edited:

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Want some practice against a fellow tactician (me)? I got some time to kill
Sorry, I'm going to be busy the nest few hours. We would probably only get two games in before I had to go. Thanks for the offer, though! Maybe tomorrow?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Want some practice against a fellow tactician (me)? I got some time to kill
Ooo, do you still have some free time? I"d love to play you for a bit!
Oh really? Someone mention Utilt and I thought it was Utilt. I mean, I still don't have Bayo or Corrin.

:135:
It's Snake's uptilt, which where they would have mentioned it
or well, used to be snake's uptilt, RIP

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
GGs, Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa ! Very fun games in total :p I think you should work on mixing up your ledge getup options, that will leave you less predictable to opponents, and thus less vulnerable.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
GGs, Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa ! Very fun games in total :p I think you should work on mixing up your ledge getup options, that will leave you less predictable to opponents, and thus less vulnerable.
Good games! And thank you! I've been told by many people lately, and been noticing lately that I have a bad habit of doing the normal ledge get up, gotta work on not doing it as much. Nice Robin though! Although hearing about what you've done, I shouldn't be surprised you were so good, ehehe.

Avokha

NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Good games! And thank you! I've been told by many people lately, and been noticing lately that I have a bad habit of doing the normal ledge get up, gotta work on not doing it as much. Nice Robin though! Although hearing about what you've done, I shouldn't be surprised you were so good, ehehe.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

I killed Nahum, the Red Hare. I wasn't supposed to do that. Nahum was suppose to summon Nardaycen, the Shadowless and then the real fight begins. There's a reason Nahum is called the Red Hare.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So I've been thinking that it's funny at how much of a personality Robin's got since Sm4sh. He always had one, but he really seems to have gotten more since then. I wonder if Corrin will get the same treatment if she is blank slate-y enough?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So I've been thinking that it's funny at how much of a personality Robin's got since Sm4sh. He always had one, but he really seems to have gotten more since then. I wonder if Corrin will get the same treatment if she is blank slate-y enough?
That and both the Robin's have very different personalities

:4robinm: is caring and will look out for others

:4robinf: Tactician of sass

Avokha

NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
AT LAST! I HAVE FINALLY ACQUIRED A YEAR-LONG PREMIUM!
I AM BECOME SEMPAI! :colorful:

Last edited:

Folt

Smash Ace
I know, just saying that do still have different personalities

Of course, but those were kinda established back in Awakening. (Though I'd say that they were both capable of exhibiting some of their counterpart's traits on occasion, even in Smash.)

Top Bottom