• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
>Jigglypuff hasn't been announced yet

Man, a Jigglypuff support would be totally busted lol. Sing -> whatever hilarious combo you've practiced to perfection -> RIP opponent.

Unless, you know, they DON'T use Jiggs' signature thing. Which would be kinda silly.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Speaking of Valentine's Day... Never change, Virion. Never change. :p

All credit goes to stupjam.
Virion is too good for that Toilet-armored bloke.

Doesn't help that her best support is with a guy that everyone forgets

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Watched Season 3 finale of RWBY.

Though given what happened, this would be an apt reaction too. Especially for Ruby. Maybe in Season 4 climax when Cinder really sends her over.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Watched Season 3 finale of RWBY.

Though given what happened, this would be an apt reaction too. Especially for Ruby. Maybe in Season 4 climax when Cinder really sends her over.

I don't see Ruby going Super SaiYang for a while.
They've got 4+ stories to follow and have interwine.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I don't see Ruby going Super SaiYang for a while.
They've got 4+ stories to follow and have interwine.
Yeah, Season 4 may be a bit early. Still, I'm not counting it out now.

Actually, about Cinder, I actually want her to have been killed in that blast, like how the Dragon Grimm was frozen in time. It would be sweet karma for her: proclaiming that she's destined to use the Fall Maiden's powers for her own ends, only for her to be killed immediately afterward.

But if she survived, then getting wrecked by Ruby once again would be just as good. As much as I would like Jaune to be the one to beat Cinder, I feel that would be a bit too predictable. Let him take care of Adam instead, as they both are people from less-than-ideal backgrounds wanting improvement for their lives, but one chose force and destruction of others, while the other chose to better himself just by bettering himself, becoming Pyrrha-like in his own right.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yeah, Season 4 may be a bit early. Still, I'm not counting it out now.

Actually, about Cinder, I actually want her to have been killed in that blast, like how the Dragon Grimm was frozen in time. It would be sweet karma for her: proclaiming that she's destined to use the Fall Maiden's powers for her own ends, only for her to be killed immediately afterward.

But if she survived, then getting wrecked by Ruby once again would be just as good. As much as I would like Jaune to be the one to beat Cinder, I feel that would be a bit too predictable. Let him take care of Adam instead, as they both are people from less-than-ideal backgrounds wanting improvement for their lives, but one chose force and destruction of others, while the other chose to better himself just by bettering himself, becoming Pyrrha-like in his own right.
Honestly I feel having Sun take Adam out would be more fitting because of the Journey to the West inspiration there. Plus it'd help BlackSun.
Jaune I can see at last helping Ruby to defeat Cinder if he already isn't dead from being burnt.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The end of Gravity Falls is getting closer withing each minute

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I question if I'm fortunate in that regard or not. I have one close friend in person and a few friends that are just there. Never go out of my way to contact or hang out with them. Got 1 close friend online (the one I wish I was in an S support with) and a few lesser ones online too. No one on Smashboards I'd call a friend though. No offense intended to anyone but there's no particular user here that I've gotten super close to. I kinda just post stuff and reply to people, no real attempts at friendship. For what it's worth, I've got enough experience with the Wolf support thread and Mewtwo social to know that everyone in those two threads are awesome. Hoping to say the same for here and the Cloud social once I'm more accustomed to the people in each :)

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Lunatic+ beginning in a nutshell

Also
There is a surprising amount of throwback art for these 3.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I hope I win that FE:F SE now. I need to marry Anna again and get the blessings of the RNGoddess.
So, I spent today working on the car I'm receiving for graduation. I've never fell in love before, but for once I can tell you what it feels like.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Um Marth...
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 3.00.25 pm.png

Why?

Also, can you guys please try not post any spoilers of Fire Emblem Fates or at least put large emphasis on the spoiler to say if it is a Fates spoiler? I've been wait for more than half a year without spoils and I don't want it spoiled now. Please

:135:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Fates spoilers are rolling in again? I would say I'd go off the grid with it, but I'm content with minor spoilers. I better not run into major ones while I'm here, unless they are really stupid, by which case lay 'em on me.

So, I spent today working on the car I'm receiving for graduation. I've never fell in love before, but for once I can tell you what it feels like.
What's the make and model?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Fates spoilers are rolling in again? I would say I'd go off the grid with it, but I'm content with minor spoilers. I better not run into major ones while I'm here, unless they are really stupid, by which case lay 'em on me.
That's probably the best option but i really don't want to go off the grid.

:135:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
What's the make and model?
1998 Honda Civic 2-Door EX Manual Stickshift
While baseline I have my doubts about it being a great car, the work we're putting in, especially my grandpa since it's basically his toy project, seems worth it. Just put in new bearings, wheel hubs, brake rotors, and brake pads today. Still got other things to work on, but by June it should be ready to go. I'll be getting my permit hopefully in May or so since I'll be 17 & 1/2 by then.

Nah

Smash Champion
made one cuz why not:
-Not ordered within tiers-

Doesn't include Miis since I don't know jack **** about them and their legality varies from region to region anyway. Corrin and Bayonetta are still too soon to really place. I purposely left out Mac because he's so incredibly volatile I can't even begin to imagine where I'd place him.

I've made mine, I think it represents pretty well the current metagame.
why is this not the official tierlist srsly

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
yes, I approve of this very much. Autos are fuel-inefficient and boring, your left foot (right for you Americans) is just there doing nothing.
Wait... I thought the clutch or rather the pedals have the same positions regardless of where the steering wheel is... Source: me and my battered 2002 manual Honda. >_>

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Wait... I thought the clutch or rather the pedals have the same positions regardless of where the steering wheel is... Source: me and my battered 2002 manual Honda. >_>
Huh, so they are. I always figured that since the steering wheel is on the wrong opposite side, the pedals would be reversed as well.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I'm wondering if there will be a time skip sort of thing for Volume 4...?
Also...Oh my god, I got really mad with what happened to team RWBY, especially Weiss. Gdi Papa Schnee

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm wondering if there will be a time skip sort of thing for Volume 4...?
Also...Oh my god, I got really mad with what happened to team RWBY, especially Weiss. Gdi Papa Schnee
He just wants her to try out his Schnee Fried Chicken at KFSchnee
I'm not the only one that thinks he looks like Colonel Sanders without the beard am?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
He just wants her to try out his Schnee Fried Chicken at KFSchnee
I'm not the only one that thinks he looks like Colonel Sanders without the beard am?
Nope, I actually thought the same too.
I mean, they might own a fried chicken restaurant chain too, who knows?

Folt

Smash Ace
Late, but whatevs; Smash Tier List go!

(Technically, it just became a "favorite/most used characters" update though. It's extremely nice for that kinda thing.)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Late as anything because life's restricting me on how much I can get on here, but you're all great people and I hope you all had a great Valentine's day~
For what it's worth, I've got enough experience with the Wolf support thread and Mewtwo social to know that everyone in those two threads are awesome.
I only apply to one of those threads, but I appreciate the compliment. :estatic: I too, think you're awesome. :wolf:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
sigh, I wish I was less lazy and posted more often
Who wants to make their very own ridiculous tier list :p
https://quetzle.github.io/smash-apps/tier/
This is most definitely a very accurate list of the current meta, and is in no way just Marth and Shiek in S tier, everyone else in order as they appear at the bottom, and then Bayonetta at the very bottom, that would just be silly!

Top Bottom