• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List Speculation

1FD

Smash Ace
With Marth, basically after Jiggs, Ganon, ICs... then like Bowser, Ike, Squirtle, DK, GW...
So like 8 characters barely...
And even then I start to get to a point where I'd argue for the characters being both BETTER OR WORSE than Marth...

Like... Zard, Zelda, Sheik, Kirby, Olimar, ROB, Falcon, Roy, Ness... I don't know for sure ANYTHING, and it's hard to put someone in low, or someone in high, but when I'm going from the bottom > up and after 10ish characters, it starts to seem pretty balanced between...
A= ...Marth is better than CHARACTER...
and
B= ...same CHARACTER is better than Marth...
Then to me, Marth could easily fall into the bottom 10 if everything works out with version A.

his throws all lead to nothing when your opponent knows what DI is. Also if fox shines Luigi absolutely anywhere on stage you should be dead if the fox is good.

Marth imo is high tier, like top 10,and I've been using him a lot more in friendlies with my crew (doing way better than with dk and Luigi btw). I haven't attended a tournament since sktar, not even weekly locals, though. And I don't plan to for a while.
That's basically the same as Melee, but you have any thoughts on how much better/worse he is in PM compared to Melee then?
Fox going shine+SH+illusion being the only way to combo Luigi off onstage shines, and being SO EPICLY RAD is like my favorite thing about the Fox vs Luigi matchup haaaaaaa

When it comes down to the nitty gritty I just don't see Marth holding that position.
He's got a simple style and glike players can use that to make it seem perfectly normal that Marth is a glike character.
Everyone from mediocre players to PPMD showcases Marth well but will he stick up there when the tough gets going idonthinkso but history has been broken before.

Sonic is incredibly good still, but no one enjoys playing as or against him for anyone to know besides Wizzrobe. Get that man a medal.

Teleport without invincibility sounds pretty bad to me. Good Thing Quick Attack has such disjointed hitboxes on it.
You can attack out of it faster than TP and you get 2 woop
At least Pika is small and has no range even though he's fast and kills

STILL ON TEH SONIC TOP TIER BANDWAGON IMMA START A CLUB ONE DAY

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im wondering what character everyone's gonna scream Broken! and Nerf! at after CEO lol.

Last edited:

didds

Smash Lord
he slips and slides a lot
likes to sling on occasion
fast moves
fast aerial movement

shame he's so fragile

Nguz95

Smash Lord
All Ganon needs is this:
and some other manly sound effects. If he said b**** every time he stomped, hit a jab, and finished a flame choke he'd be top tier. It's the little things that count.

Une

Smash Apprentice
so just a question why does ganon have warlock punch as his nuetral b

CORY

wut
BRoomer
All Ganon needs is this:
and some other manly sound effects. If he said b**** every time he stomped, hit a jab, and finished a flame choke he'd be top tier. It's the little things that count.
still waiting for a hidden taunt on dair that makes him do his utaunt laugh.

it's all about the statement.

jtm94

Smash Lord
It's like... If Wizzrobe does good with Sonic and I complain it seems like bandwagoning, but I've been complaining about Sonic even when he was still in nerfed status as someone who doesn't belong here.

At least I can counterpick against him.

jtm94

Smash Lord
Never have I been more enraged than I am watching homing attack combo into itself.

Can I get a move on my character that combos, recovers, and gimps at the same time?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
glad to see you hopped on the bandwagon as soon as a single player found success with someone, lmao

lord knows he's THE MOST BROKEN CHARACTER OF ALL TIME that happened to be blown up by the same broken character that wins every other tournament that is apparently immune to all changes

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
Guys. the PMBR is giving Ganondorf his Melee costume

That was the only buff he needed, Wavebounced Dorf 20XX meta incoming
The render looks pretty iffy... I'll have to see it more in game before adding the melee model imports back in for the 10th time...

D

Deleted member

a YL skin isn't possible because they can't change any character models due to hurtboxes. I mean they COULD change his tunic/sword/shield but keep toonlinks body

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Looks like there will be nothin new, Fox and Falco at the top even tho Falco never really does anything... sigh.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
What do you mean Falco doesn't do anything >.>
lmao, i knew this would be taken the wrong way... its hard to explain but its funny how people always use tourney results to determine tier position, yet there are rarely any falcos placing high... and yet hes almost always 2nd best.

Its not everyone, maybe not you but its a lot of people who think that thats all.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Literally TWO things they can do Fox that would make him less frustrating to fight against and Fox players wouldn't complain.

1. When Fox reflects things, they really shouldn't multiply the damage of the reflected projectile by 1.5.
2. Being hit by a fire fox after whiffing an edgeguard should not lead to an up air at percents lower than 100%. I don't know how that can be fixed, but if it's possible to change I'll gladly accept.

Last edited:
Top Bottom