• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ThomaSexy is Retiring From Smash

Knivez

Smash Ace
dude panda i'll throw a tourny on tuesday for you or somethin

no johns lol.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
lmfao, true, but why burn an full saturday for smash, when you can burn it getting tail... more than once!

tournaments are usually only on weekends and even then usually only on a saturday, as$ however can be obtained any of the other 6 days and 144 hours of the week easily homie.

PandaX

Smash Lord
tournaments are usually only on weekends and even then usually only on a saturday, as$ however can be obtained any of the other 6 days and 144 hours of the week easily homie.
Maybe it's just me, but working 50hrs allows me to appreciate the Mondays and Tuesdays I have off and get tail on those days. After work, I'm too tired to go out, too tired to go for drinks, too tired to play any game really.

Not everyone has 6 other days and 144 hrs of the week homie.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hahahah bull**** theres always some freetime even if you work 50 hours. i work and go to school and theres still time for all that.

PandaX

Smash Lord
It's true there always is time Rom, but time and time again I hate waking up the next morning having to unload trucks, move TVs, move sofas, and take care of the rest of my responsibilities no matter how good the tail was. The next morning always hurts with long dragged out hours after a night of good fun.

I'm sure you had those mornings where you were like "holy **** that was some good, crazy **** that happened last night, but f*ck is this day going by so slow. When is it gonna end." So far every night that I've gone to the bar or met up with some chick when I had work the next day, lead to one of those days.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Fabian, you try too hard.
LOL **** fabian...

but on that note girls are a job in themselves lol ****in chasein these sackchasers all day LOL no truer words. girls are 2 good though they make the world go round haha girls in real life though non of that online mmo bull**** of trying to get wit girls **** that ****

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
aaaaaaaaanyways
enough about this girl getting fight
everybody knows who can get them ladies.. *cough*themobrbster*cough*
this is about ThomaSexy retirement
we will remember your Peach :D

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
well u suc then, lol. why would they chase YOU mike?
LOL ****in BURN and evan no matter wat u always chase girls even if its one theres always a girl u like even if other girls are chasin u it just happens that way haha but iono evan is ****inng pimp status hahahaha he gets all teh girllys huh evan lolz

have u seen his myspace ****in g i dont even got pics of girls on my myspace i need to start taking pictures lol mike hazes myspace though....****in molesting kids and dressing as women and **** and blowing **** LOL god **** mike calm down ^_~

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
fact: i have a girlfriend.

and **** evan, you can't take a joke. you gotta take it easy

and either way, you were the man trash talking originally.

mikeHAZE "out this hizanatch."

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Haha. If you want to see a true lady-killer, look at my My Space. Just look at all the comments from the ladies. Hehe.

Dang! This board is making me sad. I'm going to miss some of you guys a whole lot!

Lit

Smash Ace
**** that to bad i didnt even get to play u yet ... i hope u will at least play brawls when it comes out......

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Announcement

Well folks, I just wanted to announce that I took first place one last time before retirement. It was at the Devry tournament today. I know it was all noobs, but it still feels good to win one last tournament before the end.

Top Bottom