• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
This is like a FBI thing now, we're all trying to figure out the mystery of the hidden 3rd member and is it a mx of 7 members to each section. I guess the final boss would use all of them in that section but only two can be used as playable, the over 5 will just be waiting on the side lines to take over

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
if your gonna be able to have near 7 people on a team SE must get REALLY crazy the longer it goes on

Frogla

Smash Ace
Its simple really in the cutscene you choose the ones you start the game as then order them from there. Everytime you loose a life your replaced with a different team member.

But maybe i should speak up more, ive known about this since the Team Update and tryed to explain this too the forum. I got ignored though.

Clearing Up the Common Misconception i think the thread was tittled.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
By the way, does anyone have any ideas on what Sakurai said about powering up your characters on your journey?
Maybe something like RPG-ish, like better defense (less knockback) or better attack (higher damage) or things like that. That's the only thing I could think of.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Maybe something like RPG-ish, like better defense (less knockback) or better attack (higher damage) or things like that. That's the only thing I could think of.
Im now starting to get a bad feeling about this power up thing, i hope its not like the Sonci and the Secret rings power/skill improvement... but more like the SA2B upgrades... but now maybe thats where the money will actually come in

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
It could be an item...well I should post this. My friend thought the powering up had something to do with a certain item...such as shown here with Fox. (Odd looking sleeves/gloves?)

It's probably just nothing, but just to bring up ideas from you guys. :dizzy:

Frogla

Smash Ace
It could be an item...well I should post this. My friend thought the powering up had something to do with a certain item...such as shown here with Fox. (Odd looking sleeves/gloves?)

It's probably just nothing, but just to bring up ideas from you guys. :dizzy:
Great Eyes, that indeed does look like the SA2B type powerup. But im like Youko and i <3 SA2b

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
!!! Indeed you're right that surely isn't Fox's sleeve but an upgrade. The money has more use now, you can buy it from a shop in brawl (Lol Chao Black Market)

Also that makes 3 who <3 SA2B

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap Tiamat475. Nice find, I never was aware of that. It looks like it would either A.Let you block longer or B.Increase your attack power. Just sum ideas.

Frogla

Smash Ace
It kinda reminds me of Bigs upgrade in Sonic DX that lets him float in water. But either way, i believe we all have gained more insight from these two things tonight than anyone has in the whole thread

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Samus and Snake would be sweet as well but maybe DK and Zelda will team up due to they have been captured.

Group 1 = Escaped victims
Group 2 = Vengeance heores
Group 3 = Captured Heroes

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
Fox is probably pissed about his Arwing. (I know I would be too) But what the heck was he doing up in the skies in the first place? Recon? Maybe later in the story, he tries to find parts to fix his ship, then go back and get reinforcements ( Falco) and then assault the Halberd. But Wolf is working for the Subspace Army so they have to deal with him. That would be pretty sweet.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
I'll explain then, after DK and Diddy go for their bananas, and before where Diddy meets Fox, Bowser appears and fights DK/diddy, so if you beat bowser (i think thats it for DK/Diddy) but if bowser wins, Diddy runs away

Frogla

Smash Ace
Fox is probably pissed about his Arwing. (I know I would be too) But what the heck was he doing up in the skies in the first place? Recon? Maybe later in the story, he tries to find parts to fix his ship, then go back and get reinforcements ( Falco) and then assault the Halberd. But Wolf is working for the Subspace Army so they have to deal with him. That would be pretty sweet.
Fox: Slippy can you drop me off a Arwing.
Slippy- All i got is the landmaster fox.
(Landmaster falls from the Great Fox landing in front of Fox)
Fox- Thank Slippy.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I'll explain then, after DK and Diddy go for their bananas, and before where Diddy meets Fox, Bowser appears and fights DK/diddy, so if you beat bowser (i think thats it for DK/Diddy) but if bowser wins, Diddy runs away
Why would it be it? There would be more to there story than that.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I think when DK and Diddy meet Bowser, you can choose one person to "move on" in the story, kinda like with Peach and Zelda, where one character meets up with another, while the character that you didnt choose would be turned into a trophy. I wonder if DK had moved on, and Diddy get captured, would the story be different than we saw?
Gah, to many possibilities.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
yes, EVERYONE is in SSE, that is why its called an adventure mode where you can play as you're favorite characters... but if PT is in the background, will he just follow you if you're in SSE?

luckycharmstrixme12

Smash Apprentice
yes, EVERYONE is in SSE, that is why its called an adventure mode where you can play as you're favorite characters... but if PT is in the background, will he just follow you if you're in SSE?
Thanks.
I thought it was going to be that way but I just wanted to make sure.
I think he will only appear when you are changing pokemon.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
mario meets yoshi and get him to tell link that zelda was kidnapped on and taken on a big battleship, or something i dunno exactly. However i want to know more about King Dedede, Sonic, Snake and Ike where and when and why they join in.

Top Bottom