• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"This Game Sucks", a brawl and melee tourney. April 26th. Stevens Point, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
wario waft?
you can't speak, You Johned about the drive too. gg.

Seriously...2 hours? Try getting lost in chicago with 4 people in a small *** mazda with tons of **** cramming you. For 9 hours.

2 hours is nothing. Stop johning. Starting playing.

Eci4

Smash Ace
9 hours? I went to an anime convention. That's pretty much the equivalent of riding in a compact with 6 people for 3 days, and you don't know the people but they all smell bad and jump all over you.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Disciple I see you my *****, I'm coming with you and were teaming too. Pika+Lucario=too good. **** I'm still don't wanna put money on brawl but whatever lol.:laugh:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
yeah its mindgames

it changes every couple weeks to something else random

getting a ride from Disciple :bee:

Anyone wanna team? :bee: I play Wario Luigi and Ness but i can switch it up

Mundungu

Smash Lord
you can't speak, You Johned about the drive too. gg.

Seriously...2 hours? Try getting lost in chicago with 4 people in a small *** mazda with tons of **** cramming you. For 9 hours.

2 hours is nothing. Stop johning. Starting playing.
Says the guy that showed up to WHITE 5....

Srsly, don't ***** at people for not driving if you aren't willing to.

That being said, I'll prob be there.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm 100% confirmed now, getting a ride from Disciple
I suppose I did sorry zicore

56K: if I do in fact make it I should totally ganon with you or maybe wolf
Yeah for sure. I don't know if I have the balls to go double Ganon this time =O Brawl's not ready for Ganon ****

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
My turbidity allows me to be care-free, conflict-free, john-free.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Who is all crashing at my place? I know Winonna's car of Chexr, seanson, and slayer. And I think Cosmos car of Zjiin, Eddie, Cosmo, and 1 other?, and then Disciples car...and whomever he brings. And I think spikes and meza? Just want to try and get a head count.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Dude I think I'm taking the entire MN community with me in my Camry. Since I don't who else is driving out to this!

I'm assuming Winona is heading there straight from Winona

Zicore

Smash Champion
Who is arron riding with? I heard greenbunny, I heard with IOC, and now I hear with you...I so confused =P

WE NEED MELEE SETUPS!

If we want to run a melee singles tourney, we meed some melee setups. If we can get at least 6 setups, we should be good. Obviously we can just use some wii's after the brawl stuff is done, so if anyone has any melee discs and at least 1 person brings a memory card, we should be good.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Oh yes, there will be crew battles! Forgot about that...

And everyone bring setups please. K thanks.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... I would really like to go to this... but Steven's Point is a 3 hours drive from where I live...
I'm not sure I can justify the gas & stuff. :/

Not to mention I don't even know if I have the day off of work.

Banned via Administration
Hmmm... I would really like to go to this... but Steven's Point is a 3 hours drive from where I live...
I'm not sure I can justify the gas & stuff. :/

Not to mention I don't even know if I have the day off of work.
throw some johns on that *****!

Zjiin

Smash Master
This is going to be my first tournament and i'm reeeeaaaaly excited but reeeaaaaly nervous. My family says i'm really good at this game so watch out! (i'm really good with pokeballs) I have a few questions.

Will all the characters be unlocked or if not, what characters can i use? I heard that sometimes edgeguarding is turned off, which is how me and my friends play. Also, before the tournament i would like someone to show me how to stop from getting hit by marth's final smash. (IT GETS ME EVERY TIME! :p) Do we have to stand if we play with the wiimote and nunchuk? Also i don't know if this has been brought up, but can we make the prize money split up between all the people who enter? We can do it so the higher place you get, the more money you get!

I also would love to do many compliment matches with lots of people, where the loser has to compliment the winner. By the way...NINTENDO ROCKS!

Banned via Administration
This is going to be my first tournament and i'm reeeeaaaaly excited but reeeaaaaly nervous. My family says i'm really good at this game so watch out! (i'm really good with pokeballs) I have a few questions.

Will all the characters be unlocked or if not, what characters can i use? I heard that sometimes edgeguarding is turned off, which is how me and my friends play. Also, before the tournament i would like someone to show me how to stop from getting hit by marth's final smash. (IT GETS ME EVERY TIME! :p) Do we have to stand if we play with the wiimote and nunchuk? Also i don't know if this has been brought up, but can we make the prize money split up between all the people who enter? We can do it so the higher place you get, the more money you get!

I also would love to do many compliment matches with lots of people, where the loser has to compliment the winner. By the way...NINTENDO ROCKS!
this is a ****ing hot *** post.

Zicore

Smash Champion

I laughed so hard I nearly **** my pants.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
throw some johns on that *****!

what is a johns?
Some guys name implied for making excuses? holy ****! It makes total sense.
(I hate the saying if you can't tell)

But anyways... I'll come if I can get one of my friends to come with me... but sure as hell not driving for 3 hours by myself.

chansen

Smash Lord
I think you should learn from observation first...then ask questions on the hard ones. Maybe you'll john a lot less after that too.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
or... You could just simply say what it is?
I'm sure it's not THAT difficult to explain.

We're all new at some point. Didn't think it'd be some offensive thing to ask what it was.
Holy ****, my bad.

Top Bottom