• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"This Game Sucks", a brawl and melee tourney. April 26th. Stevens Point, WI

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
toecutter, are you bringing a setup? and is gary? We needs loads of setups.
Errm...I'm unsure if I'm even coming. I've been lethargic as hell recently and nothing is fun anymore. :bee:

Zicore

Smash Champion
YAY! Yoshii and deepak and Disciple. I am sensing maybe Perkins after the tourney again =D

But I have an update for those of you who care.

As of right now, we have at least 13 setups confirmed. Thats not including SDM's car or Disciples car. We still could use more. We have extra TV's if they just want to bring some Wii's.

As for pools, we are gonna have 4 pools for singles and doubles, regardless of how many people are there. Top 8 advance for singles, top 4 teams advance for teams into double elim. bracket. With the amount of setups we have, we can do this fast. We are going to have Registration at 1pm sharp, so be there by that time.

****Remember...the tourney starts at 2PM SHARP! Be there by 1:30 at the latest.****

We will also have 2 setups going for melee, and possibly a rockband/GH3 playing. If we have time, we are gonna do a melee tourney that can be finished at my house if we run out of time.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
so I'm definetly going to this. I can use the excuse "its for my birthday!" to get off that saturday since i'm not really lying. May 2nd and I will be 20.

Chexr, Teams?

and uh I will except any money match in either melee or brawl or even 64.

I can bring a full set up. TV + Wii for this and if someone takes me up in my 64 smash offer I guess I will have to bring my 64 as well.

SHO ME YO HEELYS!

Chexr

Smash Ace
I challenge you to a N64 match $5! Gonna be pretty sloppy on my part XD

and yea teams duh

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
This sounds like a lot of fun, and I might attend. XP It's just that it's like two and a half hours away. I might actually have to stay somewhere because I don't feel like driving that much. T_T

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Hah. Wasn't expecting that. Just met and you're already asking me for rides! (Just playing). I suppose Ryzen can give -us- a ride if he decides to go. ;p

Zicore

Smash Champion
ZOMG!!!!! 1k POSTS! (And I waste it on this and not insulting CS...)

Well, I would offer you housing Lethalbeauty, but I don't know if you would feel comfortable in a house with 20+ dudes =P

CONFIRMED GUEST LIST THATS STAYING AT MY PLACE!
Slayer, Chexr, Seanson - 1 Full Setup
Aaron, Greenbunny, (Others?) - 1 Full Setup
Devy, Fade, Sago - 2 Wii's
Meza, Spikes - 2 Full Setups
Me - 1 Full Setup, 1 Extra TV

Unknown - SDM, Flux, Sparrow, Deepak, yoshii, disciple, teflon, ioc, 56k, lethal's car, cosmo, zjiin's car

This could be fun =D

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
I either get that ****ing couch instead of being mindgamed by sago like last time or if i get mindgamed again I get under that table. I might actually bring a pillow and blanket because last time I used my coat and nearly froze to death =p. To wake to find sago starring at me at 5am in the morning and apparntly I said some werid **** in my sleep. then to find CS in zicores house at wake everyone up and devy curled onto this little recliner rocking chair uncomfertablly that he didn't know it could recline. While Zicore was trying to sell CS a doughnut for around 2$ lol. Then in a frustration trying to find my gamecube controler i head into zicores room to look for it and i accidently kicked Cosmo sleeping on the ground. Which he didn't even wake up from. Good times zicore good times.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I either get that ****ing couch instead of being mindgamed by sago like last time or if i get mindgamed again I get under that table. I might actually bring a pillow and blanket because last time I used my coat and nearly froze to death =p. To wake to find sago starring at me at 5am in the morning and apparntly I said some werid **** in my sleep. then to find CS in zicores house at wake everyone up and devy curled onto this little recliner rocking chair uncomfertablly that he didn't know it could recline. While Zicore was trying to sell CS a doughnut for around 2$ lol. Then in a frustration trying to find my gamecube controler i head into zicores room to look for it and i accidently kicked Cosmo sleeping on the ground. Which he didn't even wake up from. Good times zicore good times.
And that was just CC6 =D FBT2 was even funner =D

Zicore

Smash Champion
I was just informed that eddie, zjiin, cosmo, and 1 other will be staying at my place. Holy hell.

Zicore

Smash Champion
??? did you get that from me? we don't even know if we need housing or what's going on yet, relax son
Yeah, I got that from you. You said you, eddie, zjiin, and one other were coming, and that I should house you cause someone will john out.

Quaz

Smash Master
as much as I wanna come to this, I dunno if I really should anymore. Huge johns but Im trying to save for a new car and it really isnt easy with the current job I have. if I dont have to pay too much gas for any ride I might get then sure I'll come lol

Im trying to get a full time job too lol.. but if I do get one it might be hard to take saturdays off =(

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Get one where you work M-F. Most applications let you specify what days you're available to work. Just put massive ours down for Sunday through friday and you'll still end up with like 80+ available hours.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
he called you a mother****er.
quaz come work at miles kimball. we can write our schedules. I haven't worked a Saturday in foreverrrr.

Quaz

Smash Master
oh lmao, he ment Monday to Friday when I thought he ment some random place ahahahaa.

But I might get a job at carmax now so uhm if I don't get saturdays off oh well.

Top Bottom