• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
can we PLEASE stay on topic? if you wanna trade FCs do it in a PM.
And I hear a lot of people say Peach was WEAK in SSBM. Maybe she needs DE-nerfing.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I thought she was okay, but my friend mains her so I kinda don't use her so much. She's floaty, but that's both good and bad, depending I just don't like her Special moves.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
can we PLEASE stay on topic? if you wanna trade FCs do it in a PM.
And I hear a lot of people say Peach was WEAK in SSBM. Maybe she needs DE-nerfing.
God, how many times do I have to say it?

Registered Users can't PM!!!!!!!

Maybe now people will stop asking questions.

Oh yeah, she was weak. And she flies off the screen easily.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I won't go far into expressing my (virtually negative) opinion on this FS in my opening statement, so I'll just say this: I'm not surprised the enemies fall asleep.

Anyway, after watching a few vids of this FS in action, I noticed that it doesn't seem to affect the characters in mid-air. Or at the very least, enemies that are farther off from the arena (its advantages/disadvantages may be like Lucas', in that it is dependant on the size of the arena). If that's just a little kink, I guess they'll probably fix it or something.

It seems to me like it's sometihng more ideal for a one-on-one brawl IMO: Peach does the FS, the single enemy falls asleep, and then the Peach user has just as much an opportunity to whale on that single enemy before feeding on the peaches. Even then, it doesn't seem like an ideal match-winner, just something to prolong and potentially prevent a loss.

But...you know, if I were up against a Peach user, I'd still wanna steer clear of her throws (that back throw in Melee was like a Falcon Punch with--never mind, no more puns). And I'd only pray they nerf the Peach Bomber for my sake (my first loss was to that move).

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
God, how many times do I have to say it?

Registered Users can't PM!!!!!!!

Maybe now people will stop asking questions.

Oh yeah, she was weak. And she flies off the screen easily.
WHY NOT
»Smash World Forums » User Control Panel » Private Messages
» Send New Private Message
Welcome, Gargomon251.
You last visited: Yesterday at 09:20 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 14.
[Log Out]
Did you ever notice THIS
Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging
And I'd only pray they nerf the Peach Bomber for my sake (my first loss was to that move).
Geez, it was already so lousy in SSBM. Unless you fell victim to the Stall.

DAnderson's Peach faq says
The Princess' Peach Bomber technique is slow, lacks range, has awful recovery, and is easily preempted by opponents.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Actually you're wrong you can to sheild against it

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121654

go under random peoples impressions under the first Peach picture and you'll see that you can sheild against it, or you could hold the ctrl key then press F and type flashing and keep press next twice then you'll see it.

Keep in mind that in the demo you can sheild against it maybe he might change it or something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom