• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOO! SAKURAI, HOW COULD YOU?!
You could have perfectly well given her Psych Bomb! That would be an EPIC final smash! Now what will Jigglypuff do? Unless this attack works better than Togepi's Hypnosis/whatever did, I will be disappointed.

Sadly I could not find an image of the REAL Psych Bomb.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOO! SAKURAI, HOW COULD YOU?!
You could have perfectly well given her Psych Bomb! That would be an EPIC final smash! Now what will Jigglypuff do? Unless this attack works better than Togepi's Hypnosis/whatever did, I will be disappointed.

Sadly I could not find an image of the REAL Psych Bomb.
yeah that's funny......maybe it's not a perfect FS but one thing i like about Peach
her FS is girly

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I hate the over-feminization of Peach. Can't she have at leas ONE attack that's "kick-***" and not all stereotypically girly? This is why I like Samus.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I hate the over-feminization of Peach. Can't she have at leas ONE attack that's "kick-***" and not all stereotypically girly? This is why I like Samus.

yes she is and samus is kind of.........i can't even say it:ohwell:

samus was awesome but she wasn't fit for my style. and peach made me laugh.

me too........and why did peach make you laugh?:confused:

dude im having truble picturing Peach shooting some lead into Pikachu as we speak....do u have any idea how disturbing that is XD
who cares Peach is perfect HA HA HA:laugh:

Fine! If everyone wants her more manly, Sakurai might slap some muscles on her and give her a beard! You guys happy now?
was that a joke?;)

.........thats disturbing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SAY A GOOD THING...
oh my i'm coping my teacher in school........*sigh*......she will kill me if she saw this
:crazy::eek::cry:

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
yes she is and samus is kind of.........i can't even say it:ohwell:

me too........and why did peach make you laugh?:confused:

who cares Peach is perfect HA HA HA:laugh:

was that a joke?;)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SAY A GOOD THING...
oh my i'm coping my teacher in school........*sigh*......she will kill me if she saw this
:crazy::eek::cry:
that Peach would have Bulky Muscles and that she has a Beard???????????????????????? u would not find that distubing?/

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
He was commenting on my JOKE. It was a joke, OK? I don't have any ideas on how to make her less girly. Wait..... you're in school? It's Thanksgiving break!

no i'm not i said i was coping what she said:laugh:

that Peach would have Bulky Muscles and that she has a Beard???????????????????????? u would not find that distubing?/
no she is cute the way she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom