• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things are heating up in Norfair!

Masterem243

Smash Lord
There's gonna be a thread for every update day: Good or bad. Don't like it? F*ck off. It'll be here whether you like it or not.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Funny a troll that thinks he's not a troll. Aniway, Ridley Hint. *gasp*

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Similar to the already known Ridley hint. Hopefully he'll be announced as a newcomer soon.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Isn't tomorrow the 150 update?

edit:

@above post... win... just Win.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I could've sworn today was update #150, if not, something big is gonna be happening on Monday.

SeriousWB

Smash Apprentice
Rance stop with hilarious hypocrisy and go troll another thread.

On Topic: Although we already knew this, I like how the lava waves come in from different directions; I can't wait to be hammering oponents away from the safety thing as Dedede :p

Masterem243

Smash Lord
How would Norfair work for PKMN Trainer? Would he have a guarenteed spot in the shelter, since he's not a fighter?

vinternet

Smash Cadet
I wish there were more people like Rance on this forum who would keep all you morons in check... he's saying everything I've always been afraid to say, but wanted to anyway.

However, if I WANTED for some strange reason to be a troll who is full of phail and sucks at comebacks, I would point out that Norfair didn't have to be Norfair - it could have easily been Brinstar as per tradition. There's probably a reason they changed it.

But I'm no n00b, so I won't say that. Gotta go now, I'm gonna head outside for a bit.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
If Monday's the 150th update, I'm thinking it's Ridley. Why put his stage that people have been aware of the update before? Ridley for Monday.

Rance

Smash Cadet
21, but why do you care? what does that prove?

let me guess, youre going to reply by saying

"LOLLOOOLLOOOLAWL UR 21 WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CHILDISHHLY OMFGZZZ???"

get the **** outside and breath air.

if you must know... making fun of how uptight you dweebs are is what I live for(during the times I check dojo updates <3)

the rest of my time is spent making love to my prettiful girl kristalyn :D! (when im not making fun of pencil holder wearing dip****s

wow I must be bored lol

oh and before someone gets mad because im off topic...

this update week blows?

there... now you cant ***** and moan =)

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
My head's starting to hurt from all the arguing. >.>

Seriously, everyone, just IGNORE the troll and he won't harm anyone in any way.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
mistonooboto why the hell do you make threads for ******* updates no one cares about???
Though this is futile, but this thread is made along with our blog. If you really don't enjoy them no one is forcing you to discuss this here. Rance, if you feel the need to criticize someone, please take it into PM's and not in this topic. This topic is not for you bash others in so please stop before I have you banned.

Rance

Smash Cadet
how the hell am I a troll I have 34 posts?

I really am not looking for attention so ignoring me isn't going to help lol

if your head is seriously starting to hurt from reading some arguing you might be a little fairy of a person

and you need to be punched in the mouth =/

Rance

Smash Cadet
Though this is futile, but this thread is made along with our blog. If you really don't enjoy them no one is forcing you to discuss this here.
I enjoy what ive turned this thread into lol

I know no one is forcing me to "discuss" here why the do you people say **** we already know?

do you seriously talk like that in real life? go get laid? lol

Edit: Double posts own

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
How would Norfair work for PKMN Trainer? Would he have a guarenteed spot in the shelter, since he's not a fighter?
My bet is that he'll just let the lava go over him, and once the lava's done with him he'll still be where he is, as if nothing happened.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if more than one player can get into the safety pod? If so, can you continue to damage each other while inside? I don't see why it WOULD be limited to the first person inside -otherwise it wouldn't accept others after one person gets inside...

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Does anyone know if more than one player can get into the safety pod? If so, can you continue to damage each other while inside? I don't see why it WOULD be limited to the first person inside -otherwise it wouldn't accept others after one person gets inside...
yes you can, doing so can rack massive amounts of damage.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Where are the mods when you need them? Aniway Rance, your life is pretty impresive, god... i envy you.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
What would have been an interesting discussion of Norfair and Ridley has turned into Rance's discussion of total foolishness.

I'm hoping Ridley to be confirmed this Monday.

And Rance before you tell me to get a breath of fresh air, I opened the window.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai did mention Norfair as being Ridley's "home" level... One can only hope? that this implies Ridley's inclusion? I don't want him as a boss and unplayable though! Stupid Sakurai. I hate that guy.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Sakurai did mention Norfair as being Ridley's "home" level... One can only hope? that this implies Ridley's inclusion? I don't want him as a boss and unplayable though! Stupid Sakurai. I hate that guy.
why would you think Ridley's a boss? He certainly will be playable and the fanboys will rejoice

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
I've never really enjoyed the metroid stages.
The aesthetic is too dark, can't we get a stage that's not underground?

Although I think I'll like norfair.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
why would you think Ridley's a boss? He certainly will be playable and the fanboys will rejoice
Sure, I'd love that as much as the next guy, but Sakurai mentions Norfair as "the location where the enemy boss Ridley was". Interpret as you will, but saying things like that makes me nervous for a playable Ridley as opposed to just adding Ridley as a boss in adventure mode on this one level.

Wayfarer

Smash Rookie
Though this is futile, but this thread is made along with our blog. If you really don't enjoy them no one is forcing you to discuss this here. Rance, if you feel the need to criticize someone, please take it into PM's and not in this topic. This topic is not for you bash others in so please stop before I have you banned.
He's had a warning. I think he deserves a ban anyway... >.>

As for the Nofair stage, I absolutely love it!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Sure, I'd love that as much as the next guy, but Sakurai mentions Norfair as "the location where the enemy boss Ridley was". Interpret as you will, but saying things like that makes me nervous for a playable Ridley as opposed to just adding Ridley as a boss in adventure mode on this one level.
lol, I think you're just worrying over small matters. Ridley can be a playable character and still apear as a boss. After all Bowser is.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
At least they mention Ridley.

Stage looks fun BTW

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
He still hasn't said anything about ridley being a boss in the subspace emissary.
he just said Ridley was a boss in metroid.

VivaLaPuff

Smash Apprentice
I've decided that Ridley will most likely be playable. Sakurai is setting us up.

I'd like to let you guys know that I hate most of you with every passion of my soul.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
how the hell am I a troll I have 34 posts?

I really am not looking for attention so ignoring me isn't going to help lol

if your head is seriously starting to hurt from reading some arguing you might be a little fairy of a person

and you need to be punched in the mouth =/
No offense, but do you do sound like either a, idiot or noob. Maybe both. So what if you have 34 posts. That means nothing. If you don't like the updates then ok, that's sucks for you, but maybe not us. Not everyone has been to E for all, and not everyone scouts youtube or whatever to find out every single details.

Head starting to hurt from reading what you wrote? Yea, my head does hurt. I'm half feeling pity, and half feeling sorry that Smash Boards has people like you; Typical GameFaq behavior. Punched in the mouth? Wow i'm sure am afraid of that, Internet tough guy. //sarcasm

we've seen all these **** updates during E for freaking all <_<;
Uhh, Yea and Everyone in the world has ALL been to E for all, and saw EVERY video. We sure did. Not. Seriously, you sound like a troll. Also, you can;t "own" someone in posting, atleast not you. We don't need people like this on Smash boards. And if you post BS about you "not caring", then don't even bother quoting me.

and..Triple an double posts DO NOT win. It just makes you look like a irrritating noob, whom needs to learn how to be appreciative.

21, but why do you care? what does that prove?

let me guess, youre going to reply by saying

"LOLLOOOLLOOOLAWL UR 21 WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CHILDISHHLY OMFGZZZ???"

get the **** outside and breath air.

if you must know... making fun of how uptight you dweebs are is what I live for(during the times I check dojo updates <3)

the rest of my time is spent making love to my prettiful girl kristalyn :D! (when im not making fun of pencil holder wearing dip****s

wow I must be bored lol

oh and before someone gets mad because im off topic...

this update week blows?

there... now you cant ***** and moan =)
Well, anyone can lie about age. Yea, and I'm 100 years old and have a girlfreind called Brittney Spears. We aren't uptight. It's the fact that you don';t have the slightest clue what you are talking about, and clearing know nothing about grammar. But Ohh, Why should that matter. You're just "making fun " of the "dweebs" right? Well guess what. Smash Boards does not tolerate noob, idiot, and troll behavior. If you want to make fun of people like a 10 year old, goto GameFaq's. There's a bunch of them and you'll fit right into your age group.

ZoMg LOL this week update like, blows LOL!!!

Sorry, He isn't going to post Mind-shattering good updates every day, without completely spoiling the game. Please for the love of god go back to Gamefaq's.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
As I said, you can interpret it however you want, but this update doesn't make me feel good about Ridley's chances.

Top Bottom