• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Big Chewy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chewy
3DS FC
0301-9994-4029
No idea! I'm terrible under pressure :)
Oh no! don't overkill yourself dude. XD also it would be cool if you added the melee remastered skins for each of the characters if you have time of course!

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
I feel like I'm gonna get shot down for this but... Maybe Heavy over DK and Minecraft Guy over Mario(Using 1.8 format)

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I feel like I'm gonna get shot down for this but... Maybe Heavy over DK and Minecraft Guy over Mario(Using 1.8 format)
there already is heavy over ganondorf on brawl vault, and its more fitting than dk

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
there already is heavy over ganondorf on brawl vault, and its more fitting than dk
I've seen that, and it is not that good. The hand seems to detach from the body, the arms glitch often, and the belt sometime stretches weird.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I just found this thread... I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN!!
I have a request, I actually started making it and gave up, so if you want what I have so far, I'll share it!
My request is an NES controller:
On Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U, my friend made a custom stage that's the buttons of an NES controller that you battle on:
:GCDpad:__ __ :GCA::GCB:
It was super fun, so I thought I'd recreate it in Project M. The problem is that the textures would not work no matter what I did. I gave up on it since!

It's literally just an NES controller in Brawl Final Destination space. Not super fancy... Though I wish it could be, haha, a mayan-esque temple or statue theme would be AMAZING!!
I made two versions, a Famicom version, and an NES version, both used the same model.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
:D Theytah you are an absolute BEAST! Downloaded instantly!

Would you mind if I used this in my 3.5(x) build when the 3.5 patch comes out? :)
All the stuff I make is public domain, creating stuff is more important than credit to me. So go ahead.

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Dude that 20XX Rainbow FD is AWESOME, I loved that from 20XX!
SUGGESTIONS:
An ice-themed skin for FoD
Yoshi's Island Brawl that cycles through Day and Night when it changes seasons :3

Also, do you know where I could find a 3.5 compatible (as in like same boundaries) Oceanville?

:D Theytah you are an absolute BEAST! Downloaded instantly!

Would you mind if I used this in my 3.5(x) build when the 3.5 patch comes out? :)
Hey, I know you from /r/SSBPM, I was wondering when you were gonna update that...

Last edited:

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Anyway to get a young link skin over Toon link? (maybe replace that creepy ass doll thing) that was like the only skin I missed when I pgraded to your sweet sweet build

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Dude that 20XX Rainbow FD is AWESOME, I loved that from 20XX!
SUGGESTIONS:
An ice-themed skin for FoD
Yoshi's Island Brawl that cycles through Day and Night when it changes seasons :3

Also, do you know where I could find a 3.5 compatible (as in like same boundaries) Oceanville?

Hey, I know you from /r/SSBPM, I was wondering when you were gonna update that...
If you take the 3.5 ISO builder and look through the files it injects, the oceanvill stage should be somewhere inside.

Anyway to get a young link skin over Toon link? (maybe replace that creepy *** doll thing) that was like the only skin I missed when I pgraded to your sweet sweet build
already exists on brawlvault, like 200 versions too, lol.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
If you take the 3.5 ISO builder and look through the files it injects, the oceanvill stage should be somewhere inside.

already exists on brawlvault, like 200 versions too, lol.
Yeah I used to have one in my personal build, but I updated to yours, and I'm always hesitant to mess with the skins because I've had them crash from minor imports before

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Would it be ok to request for a small tutorial on how to down-grade a stage?
Something like using Battlefield, removing every element except the stage, and then putting a simple 2D background/wraparound/flat plane behind it.

I know you're pretty busy, so I was requesting for a tutorial so I can do this on every stage myself.
Basically, its so I can play PM on the go when I only have my mid-end laptop and not the Wii.

As well as teach me how PM 3.02 was able to reroute picking the SSE and Tourney to Rotation

vanhuynh16

Smash Cadet

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
I just thought of something while playing hyrule warriors as young link: When you get the smash ball as Link, instead of yellow eyes, you become fierce deity link.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm not sure if someone has already requested it, but would it be possible to make a stage that's similar to one that this person made to practice tech skills like meteor canceling, wall techs, wall tech jumps etc? http://smashboards.com/threads/peac...ill-practice-stage-for-each-character.385018/
I know the videos are gone, but he did leave the imgur link with the screenshot of how it looks like. Thanks!
Unfortunately a custom layout that would help for all techskill in PM is a lot more work than I can accept right now, sorry :/

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
First vote FTW.
And this is for Theytah: Nighttime Distant Planet 3.5 version.

Top Bottom