• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Feeling Ever

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, here's my story. During crosscountry practice, I hurt my ankle while running through a little pit in the woods (yeah, we have to run in the woods). Not hurt enough for it to be broken or sprained, but enough for me to get one of those rubber things you put around your ankle, and to skip the rest of practice. Later that night, I walked around with my shirt off.

Guess what? The next day my ankle hurt like he11, and I had a cold. Now, you know how horribly colds can make you feel. My nose was completely stuffy, I couldn't breathe through my nose, my mouth was sore, and almost 100% dry from coughing. I was sneezing every few minutes. And to add to that, it hurt to walk, breathe, talk, and eat. I could barely do anything without a body part hurting.

Don't worry, I'm close to better, if not all beter today. Those of you who are concerned.

Another horrible feeling was being squished on a roller coaster. Yeah, that's right. See, I was at Great Adventure, and we (me and my bro) went on a ride with this fat guy, since he was by himself. Here's the deal. The seat belt goes over all 3 of us, so it doesn't secure us each seperately. Because of that, everytime we'd make a sharp turn, the fat guy would squish my brother, who would squish me. Now, this may not seem that bad, but trust me. It is. It's horrible. There's this puking feeling in your guts, and it makes you feel like wanting to jump off a bridge.

So fellas, what's the worst feeling you've ever experienced?

NinjaX

Smash Apprentice
Lots of little things have happened to me that caused a lot of pain. Having glass stuck in my foot (blood everywhere), broke my arm when I was very little (don't remember it).

Some experiences to note:

:eek: THE EVIL ROUNDDROP
One time I was sucking on a rounddrop while doing my homework. Since I wasn't concentrating, the roundrop somehow made its way to the back of my mouth and down to my throat. Since it was still big, I started choking on it (luckily, it wasn't my windpipe, just my throat). I tried drinking water but it just wouldn't work. When I looked in the mirror I saw a big lump on my neck. Whenever I swallowed my throat hurt like ****. In a few minutes Mom called in emergency and brought me to the doctor. By the time I got there I was already feeling better. Finally, after ten minutes of waiting, I went in, and the doctor tried some techniques such as the one where you push the back very hard to try to make whatever's in there come out, but none of it worked. However, by that time, I suddenly felt the rounddrop work its way all the way down my throat and into my stomach. It had melted enough. I was saved.

:eek: ***** PAIN
Another painful experience was being kicked hard in the balls by a bully. There was a massive bruise and my stomach and balls hurt like freakin' **** for a few minutes/hours/I forget afterewards. That was almost five years ago, though.

:eek: FINGER STINGER
Also the fingers of my hand have experienced massive **** in my life. At least three times I've had doors slam on one of my fingers. OUCH. Afterwards you can feel a huge pulse and excruciating pain coming fromit, and you have to hold it to compensate. One time a bit og my nail broke off and I saw blood. I hated that.

:eek: BURN, BABY, BURN
I've also got burned one year ago, and my skin had come off and there's still a scar on my hand where it had happened (sigh, it's there forever). Luckily I didn't experience the actual burn, since I was asleep when it happened. Since my bed was right next to a heater, I probably accidently moved my hand there and held it there during the night. The heater was freakin' hot (I touched it the next day and jerked back), so obviously my skin got burned off in the process.

:eek: DEAD HEAD
I've also had a lot of head concussions. Once when I was a baby I was on a stool and it fell backwards and I bumped my head against the floor, hard. Mom said I couldn't even cry, and my face was palish-yellow or something. She called emergency and the doctor said to not make me fall asleep or I'll get brain-damage or something. So Mom spent a great deal of time to do that.

:eek: OTHER STUFF
I've had experiences where if I moved the slightest bit my whole body would hurt, but it's not caused by the cold or from CC, instead I heard it can be caused by sleeping with the window open, and the cold air on your neck for several hours. That should do it.

There must have been a lot of other bad experiences, but I can't remember them all.

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
One time I had to take a MAJOR leak about halfway through the movie. Not wanting to miss anything, I held it in for an hour.
It hurt to walk from my theatre seat to the bathroom.

NinjaX

Smash Apprentice
my, that's painful ... NOT

Wow, those are all low-scale if that's the most painful experience you've ever had. Read my post above for horror.

But even my most painful experiences are nothing compared to some other old friends, like this kid who jammed his arm into a pole when he was swinging, and his bone jerked out of his skin, seriously, sticking right out. He STILL, after more than 6 or 7 or whatever years, has this huge hole in his arm, and its sick, whenever he squeezes his arm, that hole like ... moves.

ALso my mom one time was standing on a glass table to get something on a shelf, then the table craked, she had to be rushed to emergency.

Also a girl I knew died because she was very sick. A lot of her friends cried, I just laughed. I'm a sick man, afterall. :chuckle:

EDIT: no, I'm not a sick man. I felt sorry, but I just laughed to brighten things up. Nothing cures diseases better than a little laugh. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
One time I kicked a glass door on accident, I got glass in my foot and it was all bloody, and my mom still sent me to school even though my foot hurt.

Also, my navel sometimes hurt, it has this fungal infection. Two times, it hurt almost the whole day, it kept on stinging, water seemed to make it worse, luckily it was only for two days.

One time, I had been sitting in an assembly for a long time, I got this really bad sleepy foot, whenever I moved just the slightest bit, it tingled like bonkers!!! Good news was, that it wasn't time to go yet, so I wouldn't have to walk back to the class room that way.

One time when I was little, I had this really bad case of plurzy, I was going to sleep, my lung would hurt whenever I moved my body the slightest bit. It's not really painful, but it was **** annoying! I wanted to get my mom for something, she and everyone else was downstairs (my mom had put me to bed early when she found out I had plurzy). I couldn't get out of bed, or shout, or kick my bed to make sound, because that would involve moving my body; so I had to pound my hand on the bed with out moving my body to make sound and get my mom, I was pounding for alot of hours or so, I had this really bad urge to shout, but that would hurt my lung alot, and I had been staying in one spot for hours! It was totally annoying!!! This isn't mainly a painful experience, but it was very very annoying. And can you beleive it? I had it when I had a week off from school! what a rotten week! :crazy:

One time when I was little, my brother was riding this little red two-seat bike thing, I was sitting in back, then I fell backwards somehow, but I was still holding onto the back of the bicycle, so I got dragged along a little bit on the drive way, my knees had this skin chopped off.

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bad experiences throughout my life. I have never had to go to the emergency room. Hopefully things stay that way.

2nd grade? - you know those portable basket ball hoops - the nerf ones that you buy at the store with the vinyl ball for like 5 bucks? Well, we had an old one, and it had jagged edges. One of my older brother's friends threw it at my head and the edges cut my really badly. I should have gone to the hospital, but I never did.

4th grade - I've had a car wheel run on my foot before. It didn't actually go over my foot, it sorta got stuck on my shoe and just went around fast and real loudly. It was awful. The car wheel ate through my shoe and gave me a real bad foot wound. I still have a scar there, but I never went to the doctors or anything.

6th grade? - My friend talked me into jumping chairs. I tried to jump 2. My balls got caught on the way down from the jump. OW.

8th grade? - I got my fingers slammed in a car door. Not a pleasant experience. Nothing broken.

9th grade? - My big toe on my left foot is ****ed up. I think I broke it earlier and now whenever something even rubs against it it hurts like heck.

Btw, I'm in 11th grade now. I've never been to the doctor for ANY of these things listed, and they are, by far, the most painful. At least that I can remember.

rubysoho611

Smash Rookie
My painful experiences aren't quite as bad as everyone elses here but what the heck, i'll post 'em anyways. we've all caught our 'funny bone' on something at one point or another, well, i was running around with my next door neighbors when i was in about 3rd grade (i'm a senior now), and i tripped over this metal bar thing sticking out of the ground, to stop a fence door from swinging back and forth, and when i tripped over it, i was carrying a bucket at the time, but when i tripped over it, i caught myself with my elbow (funny bone)/nerve, instead of my hand, and it hurt, but i didn't really think much of it, then it started hurting really really really bad and i was screaming so my dad took me to the emergency room and we sat their for almost an hour, i was screaming because there were just SHOOTING pains up and down my arm no matter what i did. so yeah that hurt really bad, and come to think of it when i was in there, there was this guy who came in and he had tripped on the end of a hollow broom and it cut a hole in his cheek, it was terrible! it looked like it hurt very very very bad. but yeah, thats my painful story...

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
The most painful experience for me was when I was in school. I was balancing between to chairs. I slipped and landed on my back, hard. Got the wind knocked out of me, I guess. I couldn't breath. Everything seemed like a blur. The other kids were looking at me, shocked. Just staring at me, their faces red, I remember. But doing......nothing.

I staggered, using a table to support myself. "Can't...breathe."
No one said nothing. Then again, using all my energy to speak, but all that comes out is a whisper. "Can't...breathe."
Once more. One last attempt to tell the kids what was happening before I died. "Can't.......breathe......."
I staggered, trying to stand up.

But couldn't.

That's when I fell. I hit the floor. pissed myself. Dizzy. It was all a blur. Can't remember much. I can remember thinking of sleep. Wanting to lie down. To die.
Then a kid helped. Held me up. Told me a few words. "Breathe. Just breathe. Take nice deep breaths. C'mon, nice deep breaths. Breathe. Just breathe...."

Those words kept me alive.

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Funny bones aren't the best to get hurt. I should know. :(

It was in fourth grade. There was ice almost everywhere, and you just start to care less and less where the heck it is. Once I was walking on slippery ice. I thought, "wait a minute...ice?" and just then I slipped and fell over. I used my elbows to break my fall (that's not a smart idea...but it was all so fast I couldn't think right) and BOTH of my funny bones were injured BAD. My left elbow hurt, but not even HALF as bad as my right one. I just let it go. It hurt for months. Even when someone else's locker door just TAPPED my elbow it would sting.

I also have another one. I was in fifth grade. I was out at recess and the bell rang. I started to run to my line. My friend ran at me and our feet collided so hard I almost fell. I felt some weird movement in my foot, some kinda jarring. My foot bent over and it felt weird again. I could swear it was broken. Maybe it was, since it hurt a long time. I think it was broken but somehow the bones got back together since that is possible. It's happened before. Anyway, if it wasn't broken, that's fine by me. :p

Another thing, this was in summer break. I stubbed my toe into a wall somehow but my big toe's toenail was uber long (I don't cut 'em that much) and it got all bloodied up and stuff. I didn't notice this, though. The day after, I stubbed my toe onto something else. My foot felt so bad that I went in the bathroom to check. It was all blood. I couldn't find a toenail clipper, so I went a day without. Man, that was so bad. I stubbed my toe yet AGAIN, so it got even worse. :(

Wow Doomanite! I didn't know someone could accidentally kick a glass door! :rolleyes:

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Not that I'd know what it's like, but I'd hypothesize that castration wouldn't feel too pleasant.

But from what I have experienced, I made mention to a, "******" (and actually used the word in context, mind you) in a conversation, and got yelled at from this guy i know who was there who mentioned to me that he has an autistic brother.

Political correctness sucks.

NinjaX

Smash Apprentice
WTF?!

You're confusing me. WTF are you on about? This is about worst physical pain, not mental.

Oh by the way Giygas beat my record for most painful exeriences. Anybody else care to try?

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I've had some things close to Giygas...

In 3rd grade I got my right index finger slammed in a Suburban SUV door... And the door was locked so I was screaming for quite a while before my mom could get the door open (she had to go to the passenger door, open it, unlock my door and then open it) It was locked in the door for about 15 seconds total. I kept my whole hand in a cooler it was throbbing so much and it swelled to about double its usual size (index finger) and my index finger is really crooked.

8th grade summer... Not too long ago (3 months) I was making fun of some of my friends at a party and I was standing up and the people who I was making fun of were sitting down. I started making fun of this one girl for living on a farm(or so I think it was...) and she kicked me as hard as possible right in the cajones... Yeowch. I layed on the ground for around 5 minutes and people just kept on passing by "hey why is Davis on the ground moaning?" "I nailed him in the balls" :| Not a good memory. And you know when you get kicked in the cajones it makes you feel like you wanna throw up? Well yeah, that feeling was very tempting to fulfill.

Hmm... OH! I was in 4th grade going down his steep dirt hill with pine needles all over it at the base and it turns at the base. I was just flying down it and then I turn on the pine needles... Bike just kept going and didn't turn... My right knee was bleeding and you know there were pine needles... rocks... all that good stuff in it and I still had to ride home with it :/ I got home, my leg was covered in blood and I have a nice scar =D It wasn't that bad except for when I was sliding on the dirt and then onto pavement...

In 3rd grade I also stepped on a 6 inch nail in my backyard when I was jumping through the sprinkler... That hurt horrible... Just jumping through and then you land and OY it goes right into your foot... I walked around with it to get to somewhere to sit... Which was stupid but then I sat down and pull it out (it was about 3 inches into my foot)... That hurt badly, mostly because it was hard to walk for like a week.

In 6th grade the roads and side walks were covered in ice and me and my friend were running down this steep hill and we slid across the ice street... We were fine but then I lost my footing on the ice sidewalk... I fell with all my weight onto my left elbow and I thought I broke it but I didn't. Now, for any of you that have slammed your elbow onto ice as hard as you can would know it hurts like no other. My elbows still hurts when it gets hit on anything.

I've shared enough.

SQUEEZE ON

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
How about having someone hit your head with a flaming stick making you hair caught on fire, and nearly dying?

That did happen to me. I was in boyscouts for one year, when a ******** second grader lit a stick on fire, and swung it at my head. It hit my head, but it lit my beanie hat on fire, instead of my hair. But half of my hair was burned, and I had horid burns on my head. Luckly, before anything bad could happen, an adult threw a big container of water onto my head, making the fire go out.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
One of the worst feelings in the world is knowing that you can;t have someone you love.

But, seeing as this is physical, i'd say that getting kicked in the nads hurts quite a lot.

Three years ago i stepped on a pin in my friends house. We thought i had stepped on it and it had came out, because there was a pin on the floor. After a week of limping and being in horrible pain, i was looking at my foot and there was a little shiny bit, so i grabbed it with tweezers and pulled it out. The full inch and a half pin had been in my foot for a week. I couldn't even feel it coming out, my foot was completely numb.
Stepping on it hurt to buggery, but actually attempting to bend my toes or foot with it in me hurt the most.
I still have a scar, and and actual scar which is still inside my foot, under my skin. You can see the darkness of it if you look at my foot.

I've also had my bare knee dragged along a few yeards of tarred concrete too. It ripped all the skin off, and stung like ****.

Jumping off a sand dune really hurts your abdomen, but that was my fault.

Um, thats about it, really.

EDIT - Oh yeah, last year in school, we have these really heavy swing open doors. Well, we were off to class, and i opened the door for some of my lady-friends, and when i left it go to walk through, it cought my finger in the hinges and closed, ripping the skin off my finger. Not the whole finger, just the top left bit. You could see my bone and everything, so it was pretty cool, but also painful. I didn't check to see if my skin was still in the door.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Woops, forgot to add this.

In the sixth grade, me adn my friends were playing football by our school. The school had these small, metal poles that were marking somthing (I forget now). Well, I dived to get a catch, and guess what? My testicles got ripped on a pole!

So I was rushed to the Emergency room, where they got everything back in order.

infinity

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I can only think of two:

When I was 9 I was playing tag with my cousins upstairs. My cousin tagged me so hard, that I fell over the banister and onto tile on the first floor, landing on my back (lucky it wasn't my head or I wouldn't be typing this write now)I went to the ER. Couldn't walk for 2 days.

When I was 14, we found out there was a family of racoons living on the roof of our two-story house. My cheap dad didn't want to "waste" money hiring a pro to get rid of it, he thought my brother, him , and I could do it. As I has up on the roof searching for their nest, a racoon jumped out. It was vicious and I tried fighting it off with a stick (which worked), but I ended up falling onto the lawn on my backyard. No ER this time (tho I couldn't walk for 3 days.

Am I in the lead for the worst feeling ever?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Dude, my balls were ripped, and my head was lit on fire..I would say that would beat a Raccoon.

But somthing happened today. Not as bad as the other ones, but still somthing.

Today,ankle was broken.I was playing football, when I got tackled into pavment, and my foot hit the curve the wrong way, and it cracked. Hurt like ****.

Sil\/erLink

Smash Journeyman
I can only think of two at the moment...

1st Grade:
This might not have been as bad as I remember, since I was so young, but this really hurt like ****: School got out, and I had just gotten in the back of our car, my mom, not knowing I hadnt moved my foot back into it yet, shut the door on it, and not really shut, shut HARD, I mean, my foot got hit so bad the door bounced back out, and it hurt for about 2 hours, when I was like 6...not to mention I had a huge bruise on it, so I had to wear sandals for a week...

2003 Summer:
I was at a camp with 5 other friends (called Soundview) and it was around 11:00 PM when our councellors told us that a huge pillowfight was planned to happen out in the middle of the main field...anyway, once we were ready, we starting running out to it, and since I didnt have a flashlight, and the only one was ahead of me, and for some ******* reason I had sandals on (probably too lazy to put shoes on) I ran into some log on the middle of the trail, my left foot rammed right into it, sent me flying about 2 feet into the gravel, and broke a toenail, bloodying the other toes, and my big toe got jammed, and since the nurse was asleep, the councellors didnt know what to do until morning...so I spent 4 and a half hours of that night sitting in my cot trying to make the pain stop, which feels like when your finger gets slammed in something, times 6 or 7, until I finally found some pan and soaked it, which I was able to sleep for enough time until morning.
That, by far, has hurt the most.
I'll try and think of somemore...

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
woah. You peoples have some pretty painful stories to tell. It made mine look like some ****** wrote it.

One time I had a stomach ache. A really bad one too. My stomach, I swear, it was killing me. I was in 6th grade. In the middle of class. I think it must have been something I had fo lunch or something. I had chicken.
I got up and told the teacher. She let me go. First I looked around for the nurse's office. Took a long, long time, but eventually I found it. I told the nurse about my stomach.
I felt this terrible urge of ****ting myself. But I held in. The nurse called home. So then I went to the front desk of the school.
My stomach was like on total pain. After about half an hour, my mom came to pick me up.

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
One time I jumped off a couch near the fire place and scraped the part just below my knee on the rocky fire place, there was this big red bloody scaly bump there, it hurt, my mom said it was to the bone. I don't remember how long it took for it to heal, there's still a little white bit where it used to be.

One time in a trip to Yellow stone I got thousands of splinters, I threw up 3 or 4 times and I got this stinging bruise on my palm.

When I was little I was going up the stairs and when I was about to go into my room, I saw my brother playing with my papers. I pointed at him and said "AHA!" just when he slammed the door, I got my index finger slammed, the part above the finger nail had all the skin chipped off, it was all bloody, the skin was like just a big layer laying across it, ouchy.

Silvermyst

Smash Journeyman
When I was about five, and it was my brothers birthday, i got hit with a golf club.my bro was practcing his swing[he was 7 at the time]with a driver.I walked behind him and got wailed in the face:cry:

In fourth grade I was at a skating rink with my grade and someone slipped right next to me and his skate grazed my leg.thought it was just a scrach until I took a shower....

In fith grade,right before school started, i was camping.there was this really steep hill and i was going down it on my new bike.as I turned the corner my bike[it twas a road bike....with thin tires]spun out and i skidded on pavement....got twin abrazins on my elbow.still have the scar...

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh, here's another experience I may have forgotten a while ago. I was sitting in the back seat of my moms bike (when I was like 6). Now this was a long time ago, so I cant' remember if it hurt that much, but my foot got caught in her bike tire, and she kept pedaling until she finally realized my foot was caught in there. There was a deep gash from the metal part of the tire cutting against my foot, blood was gushing out, and I had to get surgery.

I seemed to have forgotten that.

Luckily no bones were broken.

As for emotional pain, my girlfriend can say 3 words, and I'll be emotionally pained forever. "I - hate - you"

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Re: WTF?!

Originally posted by NinjaX
You're confusing me. WTF are you on about? This is about worst physical pain, not mental.

Oh by the way Giygas beat my record for most painful exeriences. Anybody else care to try?
This was said by the creator of this topic: "So fellas, what's the worst feeling you've ever experienced?"

Nowhere do I see the word, "physical." That's the worst, "feeling," I felt, not, "physical pain," you artard. Oh yeah, you said, "My brother's stupid."

It must run in the family.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a pretty bad one. About 2 years ago I had to have some minor surgery. Nothing serious. So in the hospital we opted to go for local anestysia (sp?) instead of full narcosis (sp again?) Was not a good idea. Half way thruogh the surgery we find out that I'm resistent to the stuff they used and it wore of. Causing me to feel everything like I normally would. The surgery lasted for about 15 more minutes and after that I still had to get stidges (about 25 or so) I'd say it's the closest I've ever come to passing out from pain. Luckily appart from that the surgery went well and it healed up pretty quick.

Looking back it was a pretty interesting experience though. Physical pain isn't that bad anyway if you just focus on something else. Mental pain is much worse because you can't just block it out.

oni_link

Smash Journeyman
heres my list:

1. I couldnt really decide if this one would be considered physical pain but it definetly is the most uncomfortable experience of my entire life so here goes. we were at soccer practice and me and a few other guys were in trouble for spitting ice at each other on the bus ride home after the last game. so coach decided instead of making us run he would make us do log rolls back on forth across the field. i sware to god that is the worst experience of my entire life the rest of the day i couldnt raise my head and look around without throwing up.

2. my next one also happened at soccer practice. i was playin defense and the guy i was gaurding kicked the ball and smashed the head of my ****. im serious it hurts even worse then getting hit in the balls. it wasnt the same kind of pain it was more of a burning and stinging sensation. ive been hit in the nuts many times by soccer balls.

3. when i was like 12 years old i was riding my bike down the road and i was swerving back and forth, and on one swerve i turned to sharp and i crashed and my handlebar stabbed me in the stomach when i hit the ground.

4. another time i was on my bike when i was 13 or 14 i was jumping a dirt hill and when i landed i landed on the front wheel to much and i flipped over and landed on my back and the bike came falling on top of me.

5. and last but not least(definetly painful) last year i was skateboarding in a parking lot and i was trying to boardslide a parking curb thing. well i think we waxed the curb a little bit too much or somthin cause while i was grinding the board slipped out from under me and i smashed my tailbone on the curb.

me like many of the other people posting here have never been to the hospital. i dont think it was ever necessary.

Samus-Metroid

Smash Journeyman
And just ten minutes ago i slipped and fell down the stairs of my house(im only 13) couldnt breathe for a bit

6th grade:got the skin between my thumb and index finger cut...
my teacher told me that i cut a nerve and it wouldnt heal too fast...

7th: kicked in the balls by a bully (im in 8th now) and he got suspended for i dunno how long

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
Okay. I was running from school, when I slipped and fell. I used my hands to stop myself from hitting the ground, and my pinky finger on the right hand went all the way back. Major pain. It ached like ****. And did it last long too. About two months, I think. I may be wrong. I had to practice writing with my left hand until my finger got better.

Recently I got my balls caught between 2 chairs. I don't want to talk about it. But I got a really bad stomach cramp for about 10 minutes or something.

I have had almost 10 incidents of getting the wind knocked out of me. The first incident was major, when I was 8 years old or something. I was riding my bike in the rain. Slipped and fell, landing on my stomach, hard. Couldn't breath. And my stomach felt weird. Like I just knocked something out of place or something. Later I found there was a huge bump around my liver. It has been there ever since.

NinjaX

Smash Apprentice
Re: Re: WTF?!

Originally posted by JBird1203
This was said by the creator of this topic: "So fellas, what's the worst feeling you've ever experienced?"

Nowhere do I see the word, "physical." That's the worst, "feeling," I felt, not, "physical pain," you artard. Oh yeah, you said, "My brother's stupid."

It must run in the family.
Oops my bad, but you seemed to have misspelled ******.

In my old house, connected to the family room was a kitchen, and there were stairs that went up to it. For some reason I decided to jump onto the kitchen floor on my knees and slide across. I did that several times before I sort of wrecked my knee bone.

I heard about someone who belly-flopped from the high dive.
Oh yeah and when someone was on his/her way down from the highdive, they hit their head on the edge of the diving board and an ambulance rushed over.

My mom has had a knife go through her finger really deep, while she was cutting meat.

And my grandmother has had several back injuries, well at least near the back. One time when she fell over quite a few years ago. She was still quite healthy afterwards. Another time, after she had moved in with one of our cousins, she had fallen down the stairs and damaged her hip, and that was when she needed crutches. The cousin is crazy, she is vengeful towards my grandma, says she wants to kill her. It was a good possibility she had pushed my grandma down the stairs. We've talked about moving our grandma out of there, but nothing has come up yet. One thing's certain: I'm glad I'm not living there.

Also this kid at my school had someone jump on top of him and the area above his knee broke -- the worst possible area on the leg that can be broken -- and it was totally deranged. He had to be at the hospital for three months, which means missing school for three whole months.

Oh yeah, this one's good. At a carnival, a long time ago when I was a little kid, I told my dad I wanted to go on this ride where you're stapped to a wall and the circular building you're inside of turns upside down and then it spins really fast. There was this measuring thing nearby that told me how tall I needed to be before I could go in, and even though I wasn't the height, I somehow got permission to go in anyway. Turned out it was a bad idea.
Inside, they strapped us to the wall right-side-up, and when the ride started, a machine started moving us upside-down, and I probably wasn't in the right position or something, because my leg got caught in one position and stayed there, and I started yelling and screaming, and I managed to get out before the ride acually started spinning. There was this huge bruise on the upper part of the leg that got caught, and I had a little trouble walking, but, other than that, I was fine.

When I was little I had this weird disease, and for some reason my head would suddenly whip up with pain, not a headache at all. I took this awful white medicine. Not fun at all.

Not as bad as when I was choking or when I got burned or whatever, as told before.

NukeA6

Smash Master
1. Around August, I woke up with my hand stung by a scorpion. God dang, it hurt! It's worse than any wasp sting, punch, bite, or stab I've taken in my life. I felt like chopping the hand off. The pain lasted an hour and a half.

2. Back when I was 12, I was playing wallzeze (or however it's spelled) with my cousins and some quiet kid wanted to play with us. We let him and he stepped on my hand when I was trying to catch the ball. There was an open wound between my skin and the ring finger nail. Not only did it look nasty, the pain was unbearable. The nail didn't fall off and to this day, it grows faster than my other finger nails.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Probably when I fell out of my bed and broke and dislocated my left shoulder at the same time.

One of the worst for me is when I wake up from a nightmare paralyzed with fear; I can't breathe or move, and just when I start to really panic, it's gone. I also hate when I wake up and my arm is asleep from me sleeping on it... that hurts like a mofo.

I was riding this messed up scooter once, and when I tried to turn out of a car's way, the handles turned, but the scooter didn't. I flew off and landed on my right elbow, skidding along the asphalt. When I got up, I looked at it, and I could see the freaking bone, and that freaked me out a bunch. I have a huge scar there now, and it actually looks pretty cool.

Roundbox7

Smash Apprentice
well not talking about physical pain. becuase theres obviously drowning and buring and stuff...

ima say the worst feeling is when u get a little tickle or ich INSIDE ur body. its like in ur ling or ur rib. and u cant do anything about it becuase its INSIDE of u. and its so annoying and u move and squarm around....... and u cant do anything about it.....

ahhhhhh

well if this hasnt happen to u then fine. but it has to me. im not wierd :).

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Actually, I have had that, and it does, indeed, suck many a hairy donkey ball. I also hate when you wake yourself up talking in your sleep; that's one of the most demeaning and embarassing things I've done...

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
This is the most painful experience I have had in my life ever.

One time when I was lost somewhere I bought a can of Red Bull and drank it up.
Then my eyes were filled with an incredible burning sensation.
It hurt so much tears started to leak out. This problem has happened before, but usually I would have some water put into my eye, and it would cool down.
Not this time.
I had no water, and I was in a serious painful condition.
I had to close my eyes to stop the pain a bit. I was kind of like a blind man walking around with my eyes closed. I tried looking for a store so I could buy some water. After a while, I gave up and sat down, trying to endure the pain until it wore off.
After an hour, my mom found me.
Now my eye problems are over. Never knew what it was, and I never will.

Another time in school I had PE and we played football outside.
It was freezing cold. My hands had turned blue. It was very hard to move them. I had to play football freezing my balls off for 4 frickin hours. Then it got worse. Snow came and froze my whole body. The feeling was incredible. My head was light and dizzy. I felt like I was in Antarctica naked. That's how cold I was. Yeah.

-West Coast Wes-

Smash Journeyman
Pain, mine and yours

this is my first post here in the Pool Room but id thought id try it out.

Okay here it goes.. I am 16 years old and during my life time i did a LOT of jumping kinda stuff ..

skateboarding, tampoline, bmxing, basketball, and just plain jumping.. like down stairs and stuff. Being a tall kid.. 6 foot four now. i had a lot of back pain but that was only the begining. I got in a few skateboarding accidents that messed up my hip....

the past year iv been going through a lot of pain in my hip as well as nerve pain down my leg. i cannot stand for more than a minute without having to sit. nor can i sit through school without standing up every now and then.

currently i think i hold a good physique but i am worried that this pain is dissabling me and will cause me to become unhealthy, lose or gain weight etc.. im not here to complain, but here to relate to anyone who goes through a constant reutine of pain throughout their lives. right now i take no pain killers (parents dont like the idea) so i go thru school being asked "wes why are you limping?" and being in pretty agonizing pain.

my problem is simply called chronic low back pain but its much more confusing and to my physicall therapist and chiropractor.. its pretty mysterious .. so right now it looks like my hip goes out of place.. its hypermobile and goes out a bit when pressure is applied. It goes back into place if i lie down but usually its out, causing further complications with my spine and thus causing back pain all over. My left leg has almost no extension and is hard to move around without intense pain.

I hear you cannot heal ligements, and now it looks like mine are weak and perhaps torn around my hip joint. last week i was told my pain was because my right leg was shorter (putting too much pressure on my left).. it gave me hope! just a heal lift and i could strengthen from there. But today that theory was proven wrong. I dont know if i can completely heal. i dont know if i can ever play sports or do anything very active without pain again. so im scared.

basis of human life = standing, walking

ya somtimes i get kinda down about it but i guess there are some good things about pain... thru all my physicall pain i have learned how greatfull i would be if all i had to deal was my emotional pain. emotion? yes i have the common problems of a teen guy.. girls..friends, future success. But who cares when ur being stabbing in the back all day. Iv learned we take a lot for granted when we need to stop and start realising what we have and how great it is. with great loss comes great wisdom and i hope i can help others as they face similar problems or anything!. pain causes us to get mad.. or get sad. But if we can look at what we HAVE and realise how great the value of life is, id say we will be fine : )

post any of your pain related problems here, emotional or physicall cuz we all experience it in some form or another.

[Kiki edit: Merged this post with "The Worst Feeling Ever."]

Emacee

Smash Ace
I don't think anything can top having a full human male erection slammed in the door.

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
OUCH! Sorry to hear that wes
and
OUCH! Sorry to hear that emace

I get backpains but not like that, there really isnt anything wrong with me like that...but here i go

Im 16 yes...sometimes active, but more in the summer.

During the summer me and my friends make videos...funny ones. Going down hills beating the ****ing **** out of each other till we bleed and stuff. I have some vids on this comp i think are still funny with the background music added.

I like to inline and jump off steps and ****, its kinda fun until i land. Ive been doing that for the past 2 years....and same goes with the videos. I dont really have emotional pains...but if you have an older sister....never try and pull this one off....

I went to "andy's house" I was at my gf's house in the morning and actually went to andy's house after i picked her up. We saw Mallrats, eating junk crap that i brought, we played some smash bros (she looks so ****ing cute when she laughs when pikachu dies) The problem was i said andy was having a tournament...but he wasnt, i was just hanging in his basement with her and him. The thing that happened was that andy went to use the bathroom and she got kinda frisky and sucked on my neck and gave me a huge hickey....now that seems normal right. Well she saw what happened and put something over it and she said ****. She said that i smelled like girl...so i was like ****. I went home afterwards and took a shower really fast.... and i thought no one knew....but my sister....

She went to me yesterday....alright, i know whats going on...youre going to her house early in the summer and you were having sex and i was like :eek: She was way off, and now im going to need andys help to back me up here, and my gf's help. This is sucking beyond belief, i dont like my sister anymore.

I thought they all knew i was hiding a gf, but my sister thinks im getting some XD lol help here please

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Re: Re: Re: WTF?!

Originally posted by NinjaX
Oops my bad, but you seemed to have misspelled ******.
I wish that was sarcastic.

And to keep from going off-topic, It's not the worst feeling, per se, but it sure is a train wreck talking to NinjaX.

Oh yeah, most of these stories are so boring, an interruption in reading this topic, in the form of C-Span being turned on the TV, could excite me to the point of cardiac arrest.

Top Bottom