• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Feeling Ever

NinjaX

Smash Apprentice
Re: Re: Re: Re: WTF?!

Originally posted by JBird1203
I wish that was sarcastic.

And to keep from going off-topic, It's not the worst feeling, per se, but it sure is a train wreck talking to NinjaX.
Oh c'mon, I didn't mean that, I just thought you misspelled ******! That's not an insult, I misspellll tings all te timme in poosts. :D

A year ago, I had a strange disease. It wasn't the worst feeling I ever had, but being that it was more than a week's time, it was still bad. I had horrible headaches which got worse when I stood up all of a sudden, or sat down all of a sudden, like that, and I felt weak and had a loss of appetite. My eyes also hurt really badly at night, so it was a little hard to go to sleep. They kept on stinging with every pulse. And feelings of vomiting.

During the summer, for one week, I also had a mild flu: diarreah, dizziness, loss of appetite again, sleepiness, etc.

Glad I never had a serious case of the flu. :o

Roundbox7

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by choknater
Circumcized when I was ten.
Doctors weren't pros.
Remember the pain.

Ahh, poetry.

OMG!!!!!!
OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

i think ima go to the next room and cry......

wow....... omg...... ****!.....
i feel like holding myself and never letting myself go....

Silvermyst

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by choknater
Circumcized when I was ten.
Doctors weren't pros.
Remember the pain.

Ahh, poetry.
Oh man.that would really suck....for a guy.i remember that when i came back from camp chenoa this year, i had bug bites.all over me.on feet[i swear my feet were swolling from itching them]my back,my arms,in places im not metioning....yeah.
moral: bugbites suck

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
alright the worst i proabably ahd was when i was in secound grade, and i had an ear infection. Basically every loud noise would make me break out in crying... going to the movies soon began to suck. umm, in fouth grade i got this really wierd somach virus where i barfed every half hour. I had barfed so much tht i became underwieght, but im okay now.

a friend of mine once actually had his balls JUMPED on. he said that it hurt like **** trying to piss and he had to go to the emergency room.

my other friend had an appendicitis and right before it he jsut fell on the florr once in third grade and couldnt move or talk because of the pain. None of us knew what was happening to him, so we couldnt really do anything. kid missed 3 mounths of school taht year.

SnorSnor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Neh, nothing in my life compares to what some of you guys had. Most annoying things I had was, when I broke my nose, I had to sleep sitting up for several nights. Just a few days later, I became extremely sick. I beat the rest of Link to the Past during that time :p Not a bad game.

A couple months ago when I got my nose surgicalized so I could breathe through it properly again--the entire day I was so tired because of the anestethia, but I couldn't go to sleep. One of the things I never wanna go through again. I felt dead tired, but awake and alert, making me want to knock myself out to get some sleep. I could barely drink, talking was hard, heck, even when I tried to think of the words of a song that was playing, even that was too hard. Got sick soon after that, but not as bad. Anestethia = ...

No, not painful, just annoying.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Originally posted by Silvermyst
Oh man.that would really suck....for a guy.
You know, girls can be circumcized, too. What rhymes with slit? --- I rest my case.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Boy I hate Anteaters.

I like being circumcized, it fills me with great joy to know that a doctor cut off part of my ***** when I was a mere 2 weeks old.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
What rhymes with slit?
I don't know. What does rhyme with slit? I can't think of any words that rhyme with slit, except for a slang term used to define the sexual organs of a female...... Oh.

I don't think any of you have actually experienced what it feels like to be circumsized, you're just portraying what it would feel like at your age. You know, it could be possible that when you were smaller, your sexual organs were not fully developed, and it wouldn't be as painful as that age. Probably not a possibly, but who knows?

On the worst feeling note, just a couple days ago, I had strep throat and a fever. Probably not the worst feeling ever, but it definitely did suck. Talking and even breathing hurt, there was almost nothing I couldn't do without feeling annoyed or pained in one way or another. GAHA!!!11

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Ooo, pain. Ok, here I go.

I live in Texas. Texas is known to many as being a haven for an annoying insect called the FIRE ANT. Upon being threatened, a fire ant will bite its victim AND sting you with its venom. Against an earthworm or other smaller organism, 7 fire ant stings can be fatal.

In 8th grade, I was washing out a cooler for this party I was about to have the next day. 2 fire ants attacked me. The first ant stung me five times on my left foot. Sucks, but not terrible. The second ant (must have been a commando or something) managed to crawl up my shirt and stab me in the center of my chest.

It wasn't pretty after that.

It seems I have a deadly allergic reaction to fire ants. For those of you in the audience who do not know about anaphylactic shock, allow me to enlighten you. It consists of a system wide, uncontrolled histamine response. EVERYTHING in your body swells, itches, and hurts. Scalp, hands, arms, genitalia, stomach, intestines, tear ducts. All body parts. This caused me first to go into a bout of massive nausea, followed by a frightening time where my trachea nearly swelled shut. If I hadn't made it to the hospital I would have died in 35 minutes from the time I was stung.

Nothing in my life has ever come CLOSE to that.

CookyMonster

Smash Journeyman
not even joking, i was napping in spanish class. I awoke and i couldnt move my leg. well i couldnt bend it at the knee. it hurt so bad. i hear pregnancy is the most painful thing in the world. BS. this hurt more than getting your balls stomped. i had to walk to the nurse with my leg bent at a 90 degree angle. well i didnt walk, i hopped with support from my girlfriend at the time;. by the time i got to the nurse my entire knee was filled with fluid and i could not make out my knee cap

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
When I was about 9 or so, I can't really remember when, but me and my friends were riding our bike up a steep hill in our neighborhood, so it was my turn to bike up it and coast down.I got up ok, but on the way down, at some point my bike locked up and flung me over the handle bars and on to the rocky, unpaved ground. I lay there for a while, trying to get balanced, then I see my neighbors dog, the one that always tries to attack me, coming down the road. One word went through my mind at that point "****..." luckily my friends drove it away and got me to my house, but it freaking hurt and scared the bejesus out of me.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
um one time I rode my brother's bike to the park since my dad forgot to put air in my bikes tire and I rode on a manhole but the bike rack just somehow went down and got stuck in a hole so I fell to the side and I got a really huge cut. Just two days ago at Mt. Fuji I was hiking with the other 7th graders in my schol. I was running to catch up to 4 other guys at the front who keeps running away from me and I tripped on a huge boulder. I have a huge wound on my right arm. cut on my left hand and bruises on left arm, my hips hurt BADLY when I walk, and my legs had a pretty small cut. When I cried for help the people in front of my didn't hear me although they were close and the others were WAY behind. I waited 10 minutes until a guy finally came but at that time I got up by myself and at the 5th station nobody, I mean NOBODY noticed what happened so like I told my English teacher and he told me to wash them in the bathroom but they wee lousy because I had to pay to go into the bathroom. I didn't have enough coins and only had 1000 yen bills and could only use coins so it definately sucked. oh um I had many more in the past I can't remember, maybe even worse but I never had broken bones. oh there was one time I rode my bike and the seat wasn't tight so when I press the brakes the seat leaned forward and I fell to the part connecting the wheels, handle, and seet and it was thin so it hurt my butt. I didn't really have anything bad. um oh yeah when I was little I burned my hand and had to wear this thing on it for a long time. No it didn't catch on fire.

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
I dont have much that has happened to me, and im really happy about it. Is it okay if I say one that I dont remember the pain from? - I will anyway so what the heck-

When I was 2 months old I was at my grandparents house and they had a springer spaniel. Apparently this one wasn't brought up by a good breeder because it had a "condition" that some springers get if they don't get proper care. It had been latent until just about the time when I went to pet him. And then ..... BAM! Bit me straight in the face almost ripping out my eye and half of my face. Luckily they got me to the hospital quick and the doctors did a great job so that no one can tell it ever happened.

Another time, this isnt that bad, but I had to hold it for 3 hours and it felt like my nuts were going to explode. It also felt like they were on fire and someone was beating it with a hammer, it hurt, alot.
yep, thats about it....

SNTRL

Smash Lord
When I was about twelve I stole my brothers bike when everyone was gone. My mother told me not to ride it anymore, but I did'nt listen. So me and my freind was riding around and I tried to hide from him. I turned around and tried to hide behind a house but I was going so fast I forgot their was a pole behind their. By the time I saw it I could'nt slow down, so I tried to jump of the back of the bike. It was still to late and the forced kept pushing forward and turned my body in a positioned were my ribs and stomach were exposed. Then BAM I could hear my ribs cracking. And my friend came right after that and start pointing and laughing at me. The idioit was'nt watching were he was going. So he also ran full speed into a fence and flipped over it. I tried to laugh, which was a bad mistake and hurt my ribs even more. The damage was I had cracked two of my ribs and he had a deep cut in his hand,his leg,and sprain his ankle. Ouch.:crazy:

After I was healed and everything I still got a beatin for taking the bike, even though nothing was wrong with it.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Another horrible experienced is with my friend, which I had most of my accidents with. People in my neighborhood had this game called Run over man. You had to run over someone with your bike, even though no one actually did that. They would ride beside the running person and tag them. But my friend and I were playing , he sayed that I could,nt run him over. So I played like i was going to do it and made a mistake and got the heel of his shoe. He tripped and fell and went flying of the bike after running over him. So I won the game but at painful price. i scared both my hands,elbows, and back. He had a busted lip, a knot on his forehead, and back pain for about week our so.

Troy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oooo...pain

I would have to say my most painful experiance's would be one of the following (i'll post more later...just too keep things going :p)...

When i was about 7 years old, i was with a friend of mine. we were playing on a swingset/slide..thing.. and i decited to climb down one of the swing chains (i are smart kid), and i slipped, and wrapped my legs around it, attempting to hold on with my hands..well the chain rubbed up aginst my..er.."area" and the hookie part at the end of the chain(attaching to seat of swing) impaled me...down there... all i can say is this much..being unable to walk, and pissing what feels like acid for 2 weeks...isn't fun...=_x

frozenghost

Smash Cadet
I've had two compound fratures, you know, the bone poking through the skin and all that nice stuff; twice on the same arm which led to surgery . Sure, it hurt ,but I promise you nothing hurts as much as having a kidney stone. The first stone I had when I was 16, I seriously thought I might be dying. I got up and walked out of the middle of a class and had to stop on the way home to barf because it hurt so bad. Those things will make you wish you were dead if you dont have some serious pain medicine.
~FG

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Let's see if anyone can top this. My freind which was in every other accident I had was there when this happen. ( I believe he's some sort of bad luck or somethin) Him, me, and three of his cousins were flipping out of swings like we do everyday, but that day I tried to get cocky and do three flips in the air. Before I flipped out I somehow hit my head against the swing and I landed the wrong way. After a couple of minutes I woke and found my knee bone sticking out of my knee. I could see the meat and bone. On top of that remember when i hit my head it had been busted open. I cried like wuss and i never cry in front of anyone. I had to get surgery and stay in the hospital for a long while. When I got out and was ok, after about two weeks I was back at it. This time I stuck with one or two flips.

I have alot of bad accidents. I'll soon post all of them someday.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Let's see if anyone can top this. My freind which was in every other accident I had was there when this happen. ( I believe he's some sort of bad luck or somethin) Him, me, and three of his cousins were flipping out of swings like we do everyday, but that day I tried to get cocky and do three flips in the air. Before I flipped out I somehow hit my head against the swing and I landed the wrong way. After a couple of minutes I woke and found my knee bone sticking out of my knee. I could see the meat and bone. On top of that remember when i hit my head it had been busted open. I cried like a wuss and i never cry in front of anyone. I had to get surgery and stay in the hospital for a long while. When I got out and was ok, after about two weeks I was back at it. This time I stuck with one or two flips.

I have alot of bad accidents. I'll soon post all of them someday.

oops! I did'nt mean to double post i tried to edit.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Well, I got into lots of painful accidents while at my local skating rink. (Not ice, even. I know, I'm a *****.)

One time, I bumped into a little girl, and some huge black dude was behind me, and we all went rolling across the ground, the black dude ontop of me most of the time. I hit my head really hard, and then I threw up for some reason.

Another time I tripped over another girl, and then my friend ran over my fingers, accidentally.

And I've done a countless amount of splits.

Oh, and another time I went rolling down a hill for fun, and I hit my knee really ****ing hard on a cement block, it felt like the kneecap split in two, and it still feels kinda like that. I didn't go to the doctors or anything, and the pain went away about two weeks later. I got it on film, too. I had a bunch of pillows tucked in my shirt and pantlegs, so I looked like a fat guy.

And I've had lots of accidents with the trampoline springs and my face.

Oh yeah, and when I was little, my friend ran me over with one of those Flintstone type cars. I let her, she was a dominatrix, nevermind that she was maybe 5.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
The worst feeling, hmm....?

Being granted immortality, get turned inside out, rolled in salt, rolled in hot coals, blown up so you're 20,000 different parts (you are still living, mind you), multched, ground in a meat grinder, getting eaten by 20,000 different people who think they're eating hotdogs, and getting a safe dropped on your errection.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Is it national "Bumping Ol' Topics" Day or something?

If so, I'm glad for not living in the US.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I got my finger slammed in a car door when I was in 2nd grade

Punched in the balls multiple times

In 2nd grade my friend had a bowling party, I went to go get a bowling ball from that circular thing that the bowling balls come out each time you bowl. My finger got caught at the top of that thing while the bowling ball was coming through, I screamed because the bowling ball kept going out(which I guess is a good thing or else someone would've had to pull my finger out which would've hurt even worse)....luckily my finger came out with it.

A couple of my friends and I went sledding on a pretty big hill. I tried snowboarding and did a faceplant into the cold ice, while I'm trying to lift myself up, my friend Brandon(HUGE, black kid, must way at least 80 pounds more than me) comes down on a sled crashing into me and we both land on the ice. It hurt but we couldn't help but laugh.

I was walking by my friend earlier this month, he was on the sidewalk and I was on the road. That ******* picks up a giant piece of ice and throws it at a stop sign I was walking next to, it shattered and pieces flew right into my face(I'm so lucky it didn't go into my eye, but it did hit my cheek and mouth which still hurt A LOT)

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Lol one time I tried to do a headspin on a carpet (first time I attempted one)

It felt like a vein constantly was exploding in my head for 5 minutes straight

Oh wait...

One thing worse was getting the door slammed on my fingernail

DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK

Fully healed sometime in July... it was purple and blue before that

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
My sister stabbed me in the arm with a chef's knife. I broke a vertebrae by falling out of my grandpa's hot tub. I got shocked by my ipod. I accidently cacked myself in my sleep. (in case you're wondering in Wyoming we say cacked meaning being hit in the balls) I was also cacked by my gym teacher with a badminton racket. I took a piss out side and fell down with my **** in the snow. I tripped and fell on my erect ****ie. I think that's about it.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
The worst feeling I've probably ever had is almost choking on mozzarella sticks. I took too big of a bite and didn't chew it enough so the cheese started choking me. Luckily enough, though, there was a little piece of cheese still in my mouth, so I just instinctively reached in and pulled it all out. That was a horrible feeling (the part before I pulled it out).

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I was riding an ATV a couple vacations ago. My wheel hit a big rock and the vehicle flipped right on my right knee, broke in like 5-6 places I think. Now (until my senior year), I can't run track anymore, or run at all for more then like half a mile, otherwise it hurts like hell and the doc said it might give out :(

NukeA6

Smash Master
The worst feeling I've probably ever had is almost choking on mozzarella sticks. I took too big of a bite and didn't chew it enough so the cheese started choking me. Luckily enough, though, there was a little piece of cheese still in my mouth, so I just instinctively reached in and pulled it all out. That was a horrible feeling (the part before I pulled it out).
The last time I ate mozzarella sticks, I had the worst headache in my life. I swear, those things are poisonous to me.

Top Bottom