• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The Wolf Matchup Center

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Whoops, wrong topic. My CPU was going slow and it showed this one instead of the social; Staff please remove this comment.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i can get vids of *zss
i know a bunch of *zss players in texas

*ZSRB wtf?? >__> (zero suit samus)
**this friday crap is mad funny yo..... :troll:

Choice

Smash Champion
nope.-this-friday-stuff-has-got-to-end-soon >.>

wait,-we're-discussing-zero-suit? i-thought-we-were-going-with-ROB,DK,-and-some-third-that-hasn't-been-decided. maybe-i-just-missed-that-discussion-caz-of-this-friday-crap-though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ROB~DK~sounds~good.
ZSS~wouldn't~be~that~interesting~imo.
A~Diddy~discussion~would~be~really~nice~though.

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
ZSS was just a suggestion, but I like the idea of :diddy: more :p afaik, we have a wide range of opinions on that MU so it'll make for interesting discussion ;D

Choice

Smash Champion
sweet. i only just recently starting playing vs diddy kong too, so i feel like my ideas will be totally wack =)

tekkie

Smash Master
i'd play like that but i dont know how to convince my opponent not to capitalize on landed bananas

im so biased though dammit

i need to find a bad diddy player to play

Choice

Smash Champion
^lol. poor tekkie.

my games vs diddy are so weird right now, caz my item game is actually kinda legit (who said ffa's with items on are pointless?!) but i get caught by surprise on the things he does/how his little banana set ups work and once i figure it out, i'm already in it and then sad face =(

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
>_________>

I didn't put them up on Friday once I realized it was April Fools because I thought everyone would be like, lol. Then I was supposed to do them Saturday, buuuuuuut kinda spent the whole day playing Smash games :p Let me get on that, I have way too much energy for 4:30 AM anyways xD

Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, and R.O.B. exports coming right up ;D

Choice

Smash Champion
its 4:30AM ish, and you decide its time to be productive?!? (well like, smashboards productive)

i dont think i've written anything worthwhile in the pat hour and i've posted so much. my brain is like already shut off for tonight though. so i guess maybe that's why.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
its 4:30AM ish, and you decide its time to be productive?!? (well like, smashboards productive)

i dont think i've written anything worthwhile in the pat hour and i've posted so much. my brain is like already shut off for tonight though. so i guess maybe that's why.
I'm kinda bad at keeping a regular sleep schedule, it's a problem :embarass: If they had a middle-of-the-pacific-ocean time, that'd probably be my internal time zone lol... :urg:

Exports will be up soon, but no pictures, so if you have any good ones post 'em up ;D

D

Deleted member

Hiya Ishiey. :3

I vote to discuss G&W for the next MU. I feel like we should be even with him. :/

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So I'm too lazy to summarize the previous MU discussions right now... I'll get on that within the next two weeks, after getting my matches with JJ from December up, promise >___> but anyways, G&W export is good to go :3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can we keep this alive, please? I'd like to see discussion on Snake, Falco or Toon Link

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Ask for a MU to be discussed, and if it looks like there's at least some interest, we'll get to it ;D I still really suck at updating the OPs though... I'll get to that...

I personally am interested in discussing Wario, but any discussion is good. What are people interested in seeing?

rsr2

Smash Lord
Recently there have been a couple people that want to know more about Toon Link and I am curious about that match-up as well..

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Recently there have been a couple people that want to know more about Toon Link and I am curious about that match-up as well..
We **** tl are bair and reflector to good

I actually would like to talk about rob :)

btw choice said to post in here more

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
We already discussed ROB >__> But I'll work on updating that and bumping it for a second round, we could use with more discussion. Looks like TL and Olimar will be coming up soon as well, expect the exports to be posted sometime tomorrow ;D

Saixthewerewolf

Smash Rookie
Yay for the Toon Link one! Though I think a Wario is needed. Especially being Wolfs worst matchup. Labernash kicks my butt every single time....

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Wario is not wolfs worst matchup , there are soooo many options against wario , DDD is the worst ! I think Ish will enjoy explaining an option against wario that I recently showed him!

Top Bottom