• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The Wolf Matchup Center

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Frigate? How is that a ROB CP >___> I really don't see it at all. Like, at all at all. I've fought Wolf vs ROB on Frigate and it's perfectly fine as long as you aren't stupid and jump off the right side of the first transformation or whatever.

BUT ANYWAYS we should save that for the export lol. I'll make one soon, promise X_x multitasking sucks.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
as long as you aren't stupid and jump off the right side of the first transformation or whatever.
You should have told me this before I had my John Cena DVD match with The Real Reverend Inferno, WHY CAN'T I GRAB THE LEDGE!

And because I bet you will namesearch this, why haven't you put our matches online yet, I've played a good ROB before and the Wolfs want vids. NoKoast was 500 years ago. Also, don't ask me about my progress on the DVD watching.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Frigate? How is that a ROB CP >___> I really don't see it at all. Like, at all at all. I've fought Wolf vs ROB on Frigate and it's perfectly fine as long as you aren't stupid and jump off the right side of the first transformation or whatever.

BUT ANYWAYS we should save that for the export lol. I'll make one soon, promise X_x multitasking sucks.

i'm just basing my experience off of a rob player that played with me and turtle back in college. he would beat me almost every time if we played on RC/brinstar/frigate

like i said before, this rob player knew the wolf matchup just like how turtle knows the matchup. If u think turtle is a wolf slayer, u haven't met this guy yet

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I understand, and it's not that I'm doubting you, it's just... I don't see it. I'm one of those people that needs proof of sorts, y'know? Like, what helps him so much on Frigate/Brinstar, or do you have a video of the MU played on these stages, etc... Speaking of which, where is JoeBot now (geographic location)?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I understand, and it's not that I'm doubting you, it's just... I don't see it. I'm one of those people that needs proof of sorts, y'know? Like, what helps him so much on Frigate/Brinstar, or do you have a video of the MU played on these stages, etc... Speaking of which, where is JoeBot now (geographic location)?

he's working in boston i think right now. I have some old videos of me vs him. I jsut didnt put them up.

*edit*

I uploaded some old videos that i still have that i never uploaded. Back then speed hugging wasnt commonly practiced yet so there were a buncha times joebot couldve gimped me. I still think these matches show a lot what wolf and rob can do against each other

http://www.youtube.com/jonnyjenq

D

Deleted member

I lost to a DK this past weekend... >_>

I wouldn't object to it.

Choice

Smash Champion
dk is free, k? =)

nah but i'd be down with talkin bout dk too. iunno that much about that monkey either.

D

Deleted member

Parasolic shine bomb into triple shine spike. I still can't really pull off the triple shine spike, but I've seen JJ do it, quite impressive :o

Also, lol I suck at getting to things :awesome:

Need some help? :3

Choice

Smash Champion
the funny thing is, we're accomplishing just as much as every other mu discussion thread ;D

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Umm...Ish? lol
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I swear I totally didn't die. lol >_____________________>

This Friday, ROB and DK are going up then ;) I'll make some slight modifications first and then work on posting the exports that evening. Sorry for failing at my duties, life's been... life :/

Choice

Smash Champion
Ugh i can never read or hear that word and think the same things anymore.

ROB and Dk sounds great.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
have we covered sheik yet??

got rhaped by one in friendlies

i hate ninjas.....

Choice

Smash Champion
I think D3, Fox and Ike are the only ones we've covered this time around.

Laem

Smash Champion
so i was watching choice vs zex and now i wonder
just how good is wolfs upb vs tornado?!
getting juggled by nado? upb into it from any angle
approaching with nado? respond with upb towards him
just how well do these things work?! xD

Laem

Smash Champion
So, I feel like doing 3 exports.

ROB, DK, and ???

ZSS maybe? Wario maybe? JIGGLYPUFF MAYBE?

Discuss.

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol
have we done any so far? i feel like discussing top tiers and why wolf is viable vs them.

Choice

Smash Champion
up b is not that good vs tornado. at best its an ok mix up so long as you dont hit the ground and bounce.

if up b were a better move (more hitstun) i would say its decent or maybe even pretty good vs tornado.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What Choice said :p I don't use it vs Tornado though.

And the only characters we've done so far are Dedede, Fox, and Ike. Discussing a top-tier sounds good to me. MK maybe?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What Choice said :p I don't use it vs Tornado though.

And the only characters we've done so far are Dedede, Fox, and Ike. Discussing a top-tier sounds good to me. MK maybe?

Please not Mk. We've discussed him so much.....Can we discuss Falco? I suck *** vs Falco.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
MK IS the most important MU though :/ I'm going to start formatting the new exports today and I'll put them up on Friday probably, but yeah. Falco works too, anyone that's showing up a lot in tournaments or is B tier and above I guess. Or Jigglypuff lol, I really want to discuss Jigglypuff xD

castorpollux

Smash Champion
i think we should jsut do wofl dittoes because its the only matchup we can discuss without there being character bias

Top Bottom