• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "We Couldn't Afford OC3" Tournament Hosted By Shuffle & Cut, San Bernardino, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Jonhs.

I am so sorry I'm starting to annoy you. I guess it's a good thing you don't go to any tournaments so we'll never have that awkward thing people get when they are annoyed with one another. And fyi, I wasn't even talking about you.
"Johns"- tell me how I can get there...

"I guess it's a good thing you don't go to any tournaments..."- you dont know what your talking about

"...so we'll never have that awkward thing people get when they are annoyed with one another."- I dont keep grudges

"And fyi, I wasn't even talking about you."- I'm a local so you WERE talking about me, whether it was intentional or not.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Why is everyone in such a hurry to grow up? I consider myself a big kid =)
You can call me kid if youd like, no worries. And does living 15 minutes away consider me a local? :o
And why the hell do I like cornbread so much!?!?!?!? -_-
So man questions left unanswered?
Wait, what ever happened to trugamer? :o
I think JTB mugged em in the back of some alley. I tell you, that kid isnt right...
Intervention? Wheres Fabian? I hear he's upset =(
Poor guy.
Oh wells, Im tired of typing. Oh, one more thing. This last shout out is for P,
Drug free is the way to be ^_^

$ick

Smash Lord
The Johns was a joke 6th. But never the less, you guys got way over offensive IMO and I'm not one for flame wars, so post as much as you'd like about it. But I'm done with it. :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...god dam.....I leave for a party and sh*t runs loose =.=...
1. Fabian
2. AznChef
3. Uhh...starts with a D i think...cant remember...wasnt 4d..Might have been ian..
Lol...and i cant be considered one of those "kids" who make false statements...I either can make it or i cant...
And 6th JOHNS SO F*CKING MUCH...yeah my parents are lazy too...I BIKE my *** there with my controller in my pocket...hell ive even walked =.=... If ur any further then...Victoria Gardens THEN i can say u have an excuse...And lol...this was wack...but still good training...i still need to make some money for EVO...=.=...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
This is interesting now.

$ick, Mr. B keep things to yourself. Cuzz Headache is saying something now :/
You say something to one of us, you say it to all of us.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
The Johns was a joke 6th. But never the less, you guys got way over offensive IMO and I'm not one for flame wars, so post as much as you'd like about it. But I'm done with it. :)
Not matter how hard you try to make peace you fail. LOL @ "so post as much as you'd like about it."

Lol...god dam.....I leave for a party and sh*t runs loose =.=...
1. Fabian
2. AznChef
3. Uhh...starts with a D i think...cant remember...wasnt 4d..Might have been ian..
Lol...and i cant be considered one of those "kids" who make false statements...I either can make it or i cant...
And 6th JOHNS SO F*CKING MUCH...yeah my parents are lazy too...I BIKE my *** there with my controller in my pocket...hell ive even walked =.=... If ur any further then...Victoria Gardens THEN i can say u have an excuse...And lol...this was wack...but still good training...i still need to make some money for EVO...=.=...
I live on the border of Fontana and Upland. There you guys go again with your assumptions. hehe

Lit

Smash Ace
Attention Attention !!

Aight first of all Sick... Get off of are nuts... like for real... if things pop up and we cant make it...Its not a john its just life... we cant have everything we want in the world....Well maybe u can bec all u do is work and eat and play games...... But we live with are parents aight...We still go to high school and since we live under thier roof we have to follow thier rules....AIght...
So now for fucin on if we cant make it... why dont u use your fucin head before u start making asssumptions on why we can or can not go.....
And one more thing stop calling us rancho kids, local kids, or any other jokes u got in your happy meal box... Aight...ITs just real annoying and it is really starting to grind my gears...

And For u mr b...For real shut the fuc up cuz... u talk to much ****..
1. First Of all If u knew jasons parents you wouldnt be talking at all...They are strict on everything... Espically letting him going out to some video game tournment...And besides why would u want him to go so bad anyways... He would just make u look dumb when u play him...
2. Dont ever start talking about biking some where.. U dont know wat true is biking is all about. I live off of terra vista and belpine and i biked my way all the way up to jasons house. WHile it was 100 degress out side, me biking up a big assss hill for about 2 miles in a half... So when i got to jasons house it was about 3 in a half miles from my house to his...And to top it all of i had to ride my bike back home later that day. SO that was basically 7 miles for the day..... ANd just for the record the day before that i worked out for 4 in a half hours in the gym... Dont act like u are sum star athletle or sumtin bec ur Not.. So dont ever say u BIKE thier or sumthin... BEC if really are going to brag about it than u can go pick up jason the next time he doenst have a ride down thier....
3. And like for real MR.B dont start saying stuff being PEOPLES back and than start to be cool wit me when u see me cuz.... The **** is not cool at all..I mean for real u act like im not going to find out wat u say about me *****... so if u got anything to me... Than say it to me in person cuzz and stop being a ***** and talkin over the boards.....ANd one more thing stop braging to me and every else that u beat all these top ranked people bec if u did u would be rank at this very moment....i mean if u say u beat Pbody and dc in a match and not a set doesnt mean u BEAT them....Basically stop being so big headed if u win against som one that is well know..... iF u win than u win just dont make it seem like u "beat them." aight... Bec it just shows how immature u really are...

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mecko got it right. Everyone arguing in this thread is a god**** moron and the community would honestly be better off without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom