• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "We Couldn't Afford OC3" Tournament Hosted By Shuffle & Cut, San Bernardino, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ok so word on the street is our tourneys stir up a little noise but then suck because either A=store credit blowS...or B=not enough people. I am responsible for these tourneys blowing and I apologize for everyone who has traveled or missed something in order to come to a lame tourney. Many apologies.

On the bright side I have some good news for everyone......

SHUFFLE AND CUT GAMES
8605 1/2 BASELINE ROAD
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730
(909) 948-3883
SHUFFLEANDCUT.COM

SHUFFLE AND CUT IS NOW DOING WEEKLY CASH TOURNEYS. ALWAYS FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOW IT IS CASH!!

MLG RULES AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF,
YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN COMING KNOW.
WE USE TIO TOURNEY PROGRAM TO RUN OUR TOURNEYS.
WE DO THINGS ON TIME.
WE HAVE 4 TVS AND 4 CUBES.

SINGLES ENTRY FEE=$7 ($2 GO TO THE STORE)

DOUBLES STARTS RIGHT AFTER SINGLES FINISHES
ENTRY FEE FOR DOUBLES= $5 PER PERSON ($1 PER ENTRY FEE GOES TO STORE.)

CASH PAYOUTS. RIGHT NOW IT IS GOING TO BE:

FIRST GETS 70%
SECOND GETS 30%
THIRD ( I AM WORKING ON THIS...BUT HOPING TO GET THIRD STORE CREDIT EQUAL TO AN ENTRY FEE SO THEY CAN PLAY FOR FREE NEXT WEEK.L)

WE CAN ALSO TALK DAY OF THE TOURNEY AND IF EVERYONE WANTS THE CASH PAYOUT TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THRID THEN THAT IS WHAT WE WILL DO.

I PERSONALLY WANT TO SEE THE LOCAL RANCHO SMASH SCENE GROW SO I REALLY HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE COMING AND SUPPORTING NOW THAT I GOT MY BOSS TO LET US HAVE CASH TOURNEYS.

AND ON A FINAL NOTE WE WILL RUN A LOW TIER TOURNEY EVERY WEEK SO JUST ASK AND I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Lit

Smash Ace
hmmm ill see if i can come...
i might have to go go som where so its still up in the air...

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
I work. Otherwise I'd have been at OC.
But I'll make it to S&C if they give me late hours next Saturday.
Until then...
GABE. Make me a sweet Sig with Bowser in it, All like Black and Gray PLEASEEEE...
And put the name Traffic in it. >_>
<_<

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why did you make a new thread? -_-

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
OOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo SERVED SERVED SERVED!!!!....>.>
Lol...I made this thread to try to get more people to come AND because i think Miles gave up on his role....so...i was watching our backs =]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The funny thing is, I replied to your post in the other thread, and you ignored it.

lolol

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah but it looks like the only people that are posting is the same people from the other thread....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Just keep this thread alive. Gabe is certainly more active than the store, so he can update the first post when necessary. Just ask Neal to lock the other one so people don't get confuzzled.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
In response to the posts in the other thread about me being cocky:

Sorry about that. When I re-read it, it does sound that way. I'm really sorry. What I wanted to do was try and get better players to come. I figure that if they hear that the medicore ThomaSexy is winning money every week, that better players are going to want to come since ThomaSexy is the hardest competition and he sucks so it's like easy money. That was my hidden motive. But after I re-read it, it does sound like cockyness so I just wanted to apologize to everyone again for sounding that way.

I am interested to see who will win it this week though. Everyone else's level seems about the same to me so it'll be interesting to see who steps it up this weekend and takes the gold. It's like when there's a tournaments with no Ken, DSF, and Hugs; it's interesting to see who's going to win it.

Good luck to everyone!!

My money is on Mr. B1tch3s by the way.

$ick

Smash Lord
Heh no worries Thomas, was just messing with ya. :) I've heard Mr. B1thc3s is the best out of the group of people that I don't know what to call since they get mad at me using Rancho Kids... :p

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WOFL...I want to make a crew called rancho Kids...i didnt care personally that u called us rancho kids its just someone else made some other stupid comment that bugged us >.>...So $ick are u comin? Doc dittos FTW?

$ick

Smash Lord
Nah I'm not gonna be able to make it Saturday, but if you still want to come down here on Friday that'd be cool. I have work stuff until 6:30 but after that I'm free.

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
well its like me, mr.b, maybe his bro who came last week, iankobe, headache, 6th sense, I may be forgetting somebody but thats 6 right there.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...lokii u needa come too =D...i wanna play ur fox >.>...
And yeah...u want more people bring ur friends...free money ;)

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
Lol...lokii u needa come too =D...i wanna play ur fox >.>...
And yeah...u want more people bring ur friends...free money ;)
I know Loki personally, he goes to my school and i talked to him today. He's goin to OC3, he just got back from tourneies in the East Coast

iankobe

Smash Lord
Lmao, I know him personally too. And the only reason why he posted cause he's my friend and he's freakin bored.

His falco is pretty good.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
awhh mannnn, i love lokii! We rapeee. I'm still mad that he paused the game and i died and he ended up winning haha good timess, sikeeee! haha

we should go teaming one day.

and omg! azen_chef! Revengeeee, my first tourney i went to, and he beat me and got me into loosers bracket.
A long timee agooooo, i still remembered, scar-ed me for life.

Edit: so he goes to your school? and yet u live in upland and he lives in alhambra.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
on the list:

1) me
2) 6th Sense
3) Headache
4) senor biznat
5) iankobe
6) Azn_Chef
7) User-Double D 34

7 i win :]

iankobe

Smash Lord
Heh. He didn't even wanna come in the first place because we were going to OC3, but now we're not going so we ended upcoming to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom