• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the truth about winning with zelda.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Like I said..... Riot is the only Zelda main in the country. Scary you and me both know if it came down to it in a big game we would go Sheik.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Like I said..... Riot is the only Zelda main in the country. Scary you and me both know if it came down to it in a big game we would go Sheik.
Id pick Zelda over ZSS....

Well at least now. We'll see how I feel after I get her (ZSS) better and go to my tournament next month. lol

MrEh

Smash Hero
If you look at tier lists in some other countries, Zelda is much higher (though she is with Sheik). I'm not sure if, and its probably because their metagame is still further behind, but it doesn't knock the fact that she is still high.
I think Mexico has Zelda and Fox or something in high tier, and Bowser in bottom. I lol'ed, but it's understandable.

That's not criticism.
Maybe not from you. But trust me, there are a lot of people that cry about it.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Not necessarily, I play the matchup and irregardless, I try to use them both to fix what doesn't work. Like you said, I may start off as Sheik, but Zelda is certainly right there. All that I look at is what kind of comfort level I have in the matchup.

noradseven

Smash Lord
I think Mexico has Zelda and Fox or something in high tier, and Bowser in bottom. I lol'ed, but it's understandable.

Maybe not from you. But trust me, there are a lot of people that cry about it.
zelda wtf lol mexico can't play, fox is actually **** good with just too many unfortunate matchups :(.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Realistically, Falco's the only one who has a chance. Vs. Pika anyway.

Unless you can 100% perfect camp platforms with Fox, but I haven't seen it done ever, so I'm gonna say nah.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice post. This is how people should think with this character.

To get it right, you have to get it wrong first. Correct the wrong and improve the right.

황미영

Smash Champion
Well, I started maining Zelda, and I think this is a very good post. And you're so right about the Wi-fi. xD

I haven't really been able to get any offline matches with my Zelda yet... So, I'm stuck with mah wi-fi ish.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I wanna be DarkM's crew...

I cry about DarkM not being a Zelda "main" anymore. :urg:

There is a rumor around (fueled by MDM if I remember) that I am in fact hawaiian, because "Only hawaiians can main Zelda well."
Come visit Hawaii. I treat you Curry House.

Yeah no more Zelda only. Those were the days. More fun to mix it up with other chars atm.

Idk bout that rumor. If I ever have anything to discuss about Zelda sniperworm is my go to guy. It's probably just coincidence though. Cluf is just a smart guy like that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Permission to try and take your greatness with Zelda and extend that Darkmusician? I'll be using Zelda In MM's. Any character/player I'll risk MM with her. I would use her in tourny, But I seriously have to bring some justice with Peach at that. So I don't wanna through Zelda in there. Thats why I have her for MM. It's just as good.

Top Bottom