• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Jash is amazing to watch, that projectile control and mix up hahaha

All great, but personally I liked the one vs ADHD, 2 of the most annoying and gay characters used by the 2 best of their main, good fun to watch

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman

OverLade

Smash Hero
Good **** for admitting that Polt.

Meno, DSF doesn't really understand the matchup and Polt took advantage of that. It wasn't really an optimal display from both sides. Polt vs RedHalberd is a better reference imo.
LOL You're honestly trying to say that you think I understand the matchup any better than DSF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YTM0y0a4M

I was trying to continually shield poke Yoshi... I didnt (and still dont) have any idea how to fight Yoshi. DSF is more well known than I am so better off putting him up there anyway :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

bigman40

Smash Master
Why put the match up in the first place if neither knew the matchup? Just leave Yoshi with the 2/3 old videos he has now. Nothing new has been learned.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Why put the match up in the first place if neither knew the matchup? Just leave Yoshi with the 2/3 old videos he has now. Nothing new has been learned.

What gets uploaded is what gets uploaded, I don't regret having the matches up for any reason, I was just pointing out the faulty logic as to why my vid should be on this thread as opposed to DSF's. I could care less and whichever you people think is "better"should be up though. Peoples perceptions are often really skewed by videos/reputation/results.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
^This x100000000

Sometimes I feel this should be labled as Best Gimmicks of Each Character
I've seen some amazing displays of match ups played correctly on both parts ,but people won't mention them at all because "the match took too long" or "He didn't do anything amazing" like seriously some of the matches put up are because of a gimmick that happened on a certain stock or so. Like some argue one person played the match wrong then will later post a vid of someone getting 3 stocked and suggest it be put up................yeah...

bigman40

Smash Master
What gets uploaded is what gets uploaded, I don't regret having the matches up for any reason, I was just pointing out the faulty logic as to why my vid should be on this thread as opposed to DSF's. I could care less and whichever you people think is "better"should be up though. Peoples perceptions are often really skewed by videos/reputation/results.
Not what I mean (and I'm agreeing with you pointing out faulty logic). The only thing I'm stating is that neither video should be up here because neither knew how to play the MU correctly. Seibrik knew the MU when I played him at Siege, but he did poorly during the match I did great and vice versa (which is why I can't put up my videos). At this point, The videos that were up there now should just be the only ones since people don't universally agree to place another up right now.

Peoples perceptions are often really skewed by videos/reputation/results.
QFT to the upmost. Also random, but if I'm ever in FL and we're at the same tourney, I wanna play you :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Kadaj, give me specific matches and I would be happy to discuss their merit. But all of the matches put up this time were put up because they consistently showed high levels of play.

Okay, except the Anaky vs Kasper one...I wasn't a fan of that, but once Europe comes to this thread, they stay here. No offense Europe, but you do.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Kadaj, give me specific matches and I would be happy to discuss their merit. But all of the matches put up this time were put up because they consistently showed high levels of play.

Okay, except the Anaky vs Kasper one...I wasn't a fan of that, but once Europe comes to this thread, they stay here. No offense Europe, but you do.

I didnt know we were guests to this thread for 'staying' here. :dizzy:

:052:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Mine and Kasper matches showed consistancy throughout all the match pretty much, except like twice, infact the whole set was really good.

Also there are no vids or any1 from UK on the list except the Top3 (Which is the same top3 every tourney of this year) and Ixis.

I also think alot of Europeons post silly videos yeah xD, but thats just for VIEWS lmao.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
@ Yay
I'm just saying, we had like...3 pages straight of Europe arguing which countries are the best. Obviously I want Eurpean players to stay and post here. You know what I was talking about :mad:

@Anaky:
Theres no doubt that you and Kasper are very skilled, but there are a lot of sacrifices of spacing for getting into eachothers zones that were very unnecessary. I feel like this is the fundamental critique of aggressive play. If obviously works for you, but I'm not completely sure if it should.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That video is ridiculous. My favorite part is how Mike completely tippers on command. No matter what anybody else says, MikeHAZE has the best spacing out of all other players.
The one thing that made the video a little less fun for me was how UTD kinda gave up at the end. It makes sense when there's no real chance for a comeback. With how the Marth played, there was absolutely no chance of landing a 9. Still, it would be nice if he went full force.

Throwback

Smash Lord
That video is ridiculous. My favorite part is how Mike completely tippers on command. No matter what anybody else says, MikeHAZE has the best spacing out of all other players.
The one thing that made the video a little less fun for me was how UTD kinda gave up at the end. It makes sense when there's no real chance for a comeback. With how the Marth played, there was absolutely no chance of landing a 9. Still, it would be nice if he went full force.
I think you're looking through rose-coloured glasses. Yes it was great - but I don't think it's as amazing as you seem to.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I don't even think it's his best video. What I said about spacing is completely justified by the video though. Did you notice the tippers? Because they were ****ing everywhere.

High level Marth is the reason I'm still addicted to brawl videos.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You should put ESAM vs Espy match 5 for Pikachu

I'm at school so I can't get the link...he knows the match-up because of K-Prime, but what I do to him that match is fun.

Also, if you want both people to completely know the Match-up you are either asking for top Metaknight, Snake, Diddy, and Falcos playing each other or two people from the same region. RARELY do people from different regions have experience against a certain character unless it is those 4, diddy less than those 4. People don't know any of the other top tiers (Wario, Ice Climbers, Marth) so a video that includes them is always almost character inexperience to some degree. Just watch the ****ing videos holy ****. This isn't a match-up thread, that is what character boards are for.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You should put ESAM vs Espy match 5 for Pikachu

I'm at school so I can't get the link...he knows the match-up because of K-Prime, but what I do to him that match is fun.

Also, if you want both people to completely know the Match-up you are either asking for top Metaknight, Snake, Diddy, and Falcos playing each other or two people from the same region. RARELY do people from different regions have experience against a certain character unless it is those 4, diddy less than those 4. People don't know any of the other top tiers (Wario, Ice Climbers, Marth) so a video that includes them is always almost character inexperience to some degree. Just watch the ****ing videos holy ****. This isn't a match-up thread, that is what character boards are for.
Quoted for glory

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
ESAM, that match was just unbelievable. You two were so even up to that 5th match, then Espy just gets 3-stocked like that.

I still wonder why he counterpicked you to the stage he just lost on, though. :ohwell:

:069:

Top Bottom