• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
All these matches are more than a year old. There's no way they will be put in the OP. A much newer set between Brood and Shu exists - in fact I posted one of them already. Just wait for the update.

:059:

SlashTalon

Smash Ace

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Leave Kingtoon alone lol
He had no idea about the Bowser MU. Who does?
Kingkong won solidly on the Kirby one, but all he had on his Tink was a gimmick.
Not saying it was a bad video though. I mean, obviously amazing Bowser.

Browny

Smash Hater
Hey here is a great video of the Pikachu MK matchup played correctlY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cJVCveb6NE
ESAM vs. Lee Martin, MLG DC

It was really good
Meh... All of lees deaths could have been avoided if he simply didnt fall into the charged fsmashes which KO'd him early and drastically shifted how the match should have played out. I dont think its good at all, I mean its hardly any different to an ike winning coz of 3 fsmash KO's >_>

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
All these matches are more than a year old. There's no way they will be put in the OP. A much newer set between Brood and Shu exists - in fact I posted one of them already. Just wait for the update.

:059:
Wow. I was pretty sure this said the BEST vids of each character. If there are no BETTER vids of Snake players, then why would this NOT make it? Someone show me a BETTER video. I seen all Shu's videos, even his awesome set with Nietono posted early last month, but none of those videos are BETTER than the videos I have posted. His newest set with Brood is not very exciting at all, by the way.

Newer, sure, but not BETTER. Hope my caps helped there.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow. I was pretty sure this said the BEST vids of each character. If there are no BETTER vids of Snake players, then why would this NOT make it? Someone show me a BETTER video. I seen all Shu's videos, even his awesome set with Nietono posted early last month, but none of those videos are BETTER than the videos I have posted. His newest set with Brood is not very exciting at all, by the way.

Newer, sure, but not BETTER. Hope my caps helped there.
I didn't realize a good display of a matchup being played is supposed to = exciting.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I didn't realize a good display of a matchup being played is supposed to = exciting.
Look, to not get into semantics I will just say this, watching the first and second videos I posted are far more entertaining than watching any of the newer videos put out. The tricks, and mindgames are on much better display in the videos I posted. That is not to say watching Shu vs Nietono/Brood/Yui was not interesting or exciting, it is to say it was not MORE interesting or exciting.

I watched those matches with all thee intensity I could muster, but watching Shu's Snake go to work one year ago, when nobody saw those things coming, and people today are still shocked by what they see, is a testiment.

What I am trying to say is, newer does not mean it is better. This thread is about best videos, and the videos I chose to share are the best videos I could find. I do watch all the videos because I am a fan of the scene. Thee other videos are awesome, just not quite on the same level.

D

Deleted member

Look, to not get into semantics I will just say this, watching the first and second videos I posted are far more entertaining than watching any of the newer videos put out. The tricks, and mindgames are on much better display in the videos I posted. That is not to say watching Shu vs Nietono/Brood/Yui was not interesting or exciting, it is to say it was not MORE interesting or exciting.

I watched those matches with all thee intensity I could muster, but watching Shu's Snake go to work one year ago, when nobody saw those things coming, and people today are still shocked by what they see, is a testiment.

What I am trying to say is, newer does not mean it is better. This thread is about best videos, and the videos I chose to share are the best videos I could find. I do watch all the videos because I am a fan of the scene. Thee other videos are awesome, just not quite on the same level.
Its just that what people are saying is that exciting doesnt mean best.
Best means optimal, and its more important to have newer videos of shu, where he is over a year more refined, than old videos, regardless of whether they are flashier/more entertaining

bigman40

Smash Master
You understand that I don't care about that right? Meno said it was going to be updated last weekend, then you came in and said to wait until Sunday to update so you could help. I'm pretty sure linking videos is not nearly as hard or long as doing frame data projects.

If linking videos is hard, then someone please enlighten me on that.

**Note: I respect Meno for taking over, but the reason you gave me for it not being updated was fairly pathetic IMO.

Top Bottom