• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
sure...$10?

I guess it's time to just shut up and put up! Lets go!
I'm not all talk like some people. I accept your challenge

VA/MD - Just to let you all know I'm not mad. U guys have not been successful in hurting my feelings or anything lol
I just respond because I can ;). And Seagull deserved that mwahahaahahaah

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So much drama @_@

Also, Mekos, just stop posting. As I have told you, and you have pointed out, you sound REALLY arrogant when you post, which is kinda bad considering you aren't a top player. It doesn't matter if you have the top player mindset or see what people **** up, because even mid-level players can be watching matches and realizing "Oh Ally should've done this" hence the reason I would never get mad at, let's say, Pierce saying **** on stream. He is right and people shouldn't be mad or retort with "Oh well you aren't the one playing" or anything of that nature.

I know that you actually aren't a **** and all you are trying to do is help others when you give advice, but people don't always want advice, especially from people that they don't respect. Hell, I've had my fair share of trying to talk to people about basics and them looking at me like "Why are you talking to me? Did I ask you?" In streams, you honestly DO ramble. Not all the time as Noid said, but a large portion of the time, you can ask anybody in FL what they think. If YOU have something in your mind and NOBODY ELSE sees the same thing, you are coming off as different than what you are perceiving yourself doing.

If you don't want people to misinterpret what you are saying, just don't say anything. You never seem to win this arguments, so just stop trying. For the sake of your reputation and everybody's eyes from reading ****ing 3 pages of stupid arguments. Seriously...just stop it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Tant - alright man

@Esam - Dude I know u are always just trying to help me out. But u come at the wrong times everytime. U post like I'm the bad guy.

It is Seagull!! Don't let his sneaky tactics confuse u!! I don't think people are misunderstanding me. People just wanna hear/read what they want. Those are all VA/MD people! Don't u see my friend!!

And it's not drama in my eyes. I will sleep tonight.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sigh* I love Zak and respect his integrity so much...
He said after being a disrespectful *** hat.

I understand your annoyance dude. But how can you get mad at Seagull's posts? It's SEAGULL. You know him in person. come on man.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Mekos on full blast.

SWF vs Mekos right now.

Also, MD/VA doesn't care if you're mad or not. I think what everyone from MD/VA is saying is that you aren't welcomed around these parts anymore. Except for Zak, he loves everyone.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Gimr - I guess I don't! Seagull acts so differently towards me in person. He is really nice and acts like my good acquaintance.

It is on these boards, behind a computer where he is so different towards me.

@Shift - who are u? Korn? I know he loves Asian women.
And its not SWF vs Mekos. It's VA/MD vs Mekos
I respect yall banding together.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
sure...$10?

I guess it's time to just shut up and put up! Lets go!
I'm not all talk like some people. I accept your challenge

VA/MD - Just to let you all know I'm not mad. U guys have not been successful in hurting my feelings or anything lol
I just respond because I can ;). And Seagull deserved that mwahahaahahaah
Deserved what? You just got salty cause I said PF>You. I never even insulted you.
@Tant - alright man

@Esam - Dude I know u are always just trying to help me out. But u come at the wrong times everytime. U post like I'm the bad guy.

It is Seagull!! Don't let his sneaky tactics confuse u!! I don't think people are misunderstanding me. People just wanna hear/read what they want. Those are all VA/MD people! Don't u see my friend!!

And it's not drama in my eyes. I will sleep tonight.
What sneaky tactics? What did I not say in the open?!?!?
@Gimr - I guess I don't! Seagull acts so differently towards me in person. He is really nice and acts like my good acquaintance.

It is on these boards, behind a computer where he is so different towards me.

@Shift - who are u? Korn? I know he loves Asian women.
And its not SWF vs Mekos. It's VA/MD vs Mekos
Korn=KORNNNN on Swf. Shift is Shift.

And for the love of god, it's Md/Va. Not Va/Md...
So much drama @_@

Also, Mekos, just stop posting. As I have told you, and you have pointed out, you sound REALLY arrogant when you post, which is kinda bad considering you aren't a top player. It doesn't matter if you have the top player mindset or see what people **** up, because even mid-level players can be watching matches and realizing "Oh Ally should've done this" hence the reason I would never get mad at, let's say, Pierce saying **** on stream. He is right and people shouldn't be mad or retort with "Oh well you aren't the one playing" or anything of that nature.

I know that you actually aren't a **** and all you are trying to do is help others when you give advice, but people don't always want advice, especially from people that they don't respect. Hell, I've had my fair share of trying to talk to people about basics and them looking at me like "Why are you talking to me? Did I ask you?" In streams, you honestly DO ramble. Not all the time as Noid said, but a large portion of the time, you can ask anybody in FL what they think. If YOU have something in your mind and NOBODY ELSE sees the same thing, you are coming off as different than what you are perceiving yourself doing.

If you don't want people to misinterpret what you are saying, just don't say anything. You never seem to win this arguments, so just stop trying. For the sake of your reputation and everybody's eyes from reading ****ing 3 pages of stupid arguments. Seriously...just stop it.
His arguments are always everywhere and make no sense to me. I don't think I'm in the wrong here when I can never pinpoint:
1) What I said that was insulting.
2) What he is trying to get at.
3) Why every conversation turns into doubles.

:018:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Also, two people from MD/VA disagreeing with you =/= MD/VA ganging up on you

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Dude read my posts. U can say PF>Mekos all u want. There is nothing wrong with that.

U tried to make a mockery out of me by saying m2k 3 stocked me once and that PF did way better against him.

U can say your friend is better all u want. But u tried to come at me for no reason and that was uncalled for. U try to play dumb. I don't get it. Go back and read Luxord's post. He summed it up.

Cassio!! I summon u!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Dude read my posts. U can say PF>Mekos all u want. There is nothing wrong with that.

U tried to make a mockery out of me by saying m2k 3 stocked me once and that PF did way better against him.

U can say your friend is better all u want. But u tried to come at me for no reason and that was uncalled for. U try to play dumb. I don't get it. Go and read Luxord's post. He summed it up.

Cassio!! I summon u!
HE DID DO BETTER. YOU DID GET 3 STOCKED. HOW IS THIS MOCKERY IF THIS IS THE TRUTH?

/caps

What the hell at trying to summon tag?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
-_- Mekos, you don't get it. If I, the person who, on these boards, understands your circumstances THE MOST sees you posting and interprets it as YOU BEING A BAD GUY, then WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY ELSE SEES?!?

Jeeze, you are so dense. I know better than to know you are actually being a ****/anything but trying to be helpful/defend yourself, but you come off as such an arrogant prick, EVEN TO ME! So please, shut up before you do more damage.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I say PF>You because he did better vs M2k going 1-2, while you got 3 stocked and I'm suddenly insulting you?

Read between the lines. I've just been advocating that PF>you, but you take everything I say as a direct insult on your playstyle/how you play/etc...when all I was doing was using proof that PF>you.

I even said you're the best :lucas: at doubles.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
PF aka Marcus Wilson is hella inactive unfortunately. Unlike Mekos he barely lost to M2k (While Mekos got 3 stocked lmao) 1-2 in tourney. PF exceled greatly when he played. He was always a better singles player then Mekos, but Mekos>Him in doubles. Mekos won't admit it though. As of right now Mekos is obviously better because Pink Fresh doesn't play anymore...

All I did was respond to that. U make comments like that all the time. Call it what u want. Act like yer all innocent. But that definitely seems uncalled for to me. I just don't get how people can't see the sneakiness.

This thread is for people to post who they like and their wins. U didn't do that at all. U did something else which I felt was disrespectful

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Read my comment above.

Edit: In no context do I see me insulting you in that paragraph. People see you as the evil-doer in this case because I haven't gone off on a tangent insulting people like you have to me and N0id (Don't feel like having him namesearch into this debacle again).

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Apology accepted.

I'll be watching this discussion pretty carefully while it gets back up and started. Blanket warning to everyone.

Let's keep this drama freeeeeee :)

SoulPech

Smash Master
I honestly feel that MX should be top 5 Yoshi. He's been doing very well with him and has been placing very well. In my opinion, he's on the same level as HadesBlades or at least a step below him. Mx is going all Yoshi tomorrow in Cinci, so let's see how he does...
:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can you guys please stop being ****ing stupid for at least like a day right after this thread gets re-opened?

There are tons of people who try to contribute valuable discussion to this place, then like a dozen people just come in every now and then and try to ruin it. If you have something to say, bring forth a claim. Otherwise it's spam and don't say it at all.

Mekos, I accept your apology.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I still think Polt should be on the list, above everyone except Delta. :I
He's inactive. He hasn't played in a tournament in a long time. I don't see a reason to put him on the list.

Can you guys please stop being ****ing stupid for at least like a day right after this thread gets re-opened?

There are tons of people who try to contribute valuable discussion to this place, then like a dozen people just come in every now and then and try to ruin it. If you have something to say, bring forth a claim. Otherwise it's spam and don't say it at all.

Mekos, I accept your apology.
Just report people who try to start anything. :applejack:

Dcold

Smash Lord
I've personally never heard of Locke, maybe it's just ignorance talking but I'd say it'd be odd if someone never mentioned in this thread is better than PJ who is a very good Tink. Plus I haven't seen any wins or anything listed, unless I'm overlooking them.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
You'd be better off focusing on advancing further in tournament than advancing further on this list.
Oh I know that,I'm a long way off from being able to challenge for a spot on this list, I just want to have an idea of what they have done so when I try to take the spot I know if I've done better things than them or if I'd be wasting my time. Placing well in tournament is still, and always will be, top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom