• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No nick riddle I think I'm doing a good job.
Give me credit here :bee::embarrass:
When you do something that deserves praise, I'll praise you.
When you do something that deserves a sarcastic remark, I'll respond like that.
lrn2growupbetter

Coney

Smash Master
I mean, I also think PF is better than Mekos but that's obviously tinged with bias. Me, Noid and PF being in the same crew means you'll probably never win us over, and Seagull has a pretty unhealthy obsession with PF.

And Dave, I think Mekos is just kinda tired of constantly being compared to someone that doesn't even play the game anymore. I agree he's being kind of inflammatory and can come off as pretty arrogant, but he's a passionate guy.

IDK man, the last 5 pages have been people using Mekos as a punching bag. Some of it's warranted but u know

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I mean, I also think PF is better than Mekos but that's obviously tinged with bias. Me, Noid and PF being in the same crew means you'll probably never win us over, and Seagull has a pretty unhealthy obsession with PF.

And Dave, I think Mekos is just kinda tired of constantly being compared to someone that doesn't even play the game anymore. I agree he's being kind of inflammatory and can come off as pretty arrogant, but he's a passionate guy.

IDK man, the last 5 pages have been people using Mekos as a punching bag. Some of it's warranted but u know
Lmao@unhealthy obsession with Marcus. All I said was PF>Mekos and he just unleashed full force flaming on me.

He's a bully :(.

:018:

Coney

Smash Master
Lmao@unhealthy obsession with Marcus. All I said was PF>Mekos and he just unleashed full force flaming on me.

He's a bully :(.

:018:
I mean you love me too!

Not that I mind. I'm flattered, really :woman:

also i'm a bully when i'm :dedede: and you're :wolf: but then u evolve into :metaknight: and you're the bully and **** me for free

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This thread continues to prove how terrible it is.
Just drop it is the most simple thing you people can do right now and continue arguing about what character placement is wrong or right.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord

That doesn't matter. I haven't said anything about this thread in months and he brings me up in his post in an extremely inappropriate fashion. Totally unwarranted. If he had the balls to do say that to my face, maybe he'd get some respect. I'd still punch him in the mouth, but he'd get my respect.

And if he wants to rage at people who have "used him as a punching bag," he's welcome to do that. But he needs to wash his mouth. It's rare to see such immature behavior in a serious tone in this community. Furthermore, he needs to leave me out of it.

No one dislikes passionate people. Vinnie is passionate. MikeHaze is passionate. But he's more than that. He's obnoxious and stuck up.

Practically everyone will agree that his "doubles advice" everywhere he goes and his speeches about his "playstyle" come off as arrogant, rude, and above all else, it comes unasked for. He doesn't know when to stop blabbering.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Zak - Esam told me that the way I post can come off as arrogant if people don't really know me. I don't mean it that way at all. You got it right. I'm posting with passion because I am passionate. I'm passionate about everything I do in life.

I was serious in saying I accept the challengers and all that stuff. Being challenged only makes one stronger! It is a good thing. I love competition.

So basically when I'm talking it is like "Alright! Challenge accepted. May the true number 1 warrior come out on top!!" or "bet you can't pk fire like me!" It's all for fun competition. Not to be arrogant.

My posts don't indirectly mean "Alright Challenge accepted scrubs!! U could never defeat me!! Just try it!"

I understand it is hard to tell people's true intentions online.

@Noid - U obviously don't read. Because I said you don't do it anymore. I kept it real son. U are right since u don't even barely post I should have kept your name out of it. That was my bad. But u need to stop with the threats. And people actually do ask me for the dubs advice fyi.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter what your intentions are. You need to control your overbearing personality in a way it doesn't infringe on other people.

You clog streams whenever I see you in them. When people are talking casually or hyping over matches, you're talking about your doubles bull****.

When you go to commentate a match, you don't ****ing comment on the players and what they're doing. You're critiquing what they're doing wrong and that's solely your commentary.

Whenever you post, all you talk about is yourself, yourself, yourself.

Whenever someone points this out (and I'm not the only one), your defense is "you don't read" which is ****ing dumb because what you post is open to interpretation, and if more than several people are interpreting in one way, it leaves it to question what you're doing wrong.

If you don't see this, you're ****ing dumb and a hopeless cause.

*and fyi, people aren't asking your doubles advice in every ****ing thread you post in, especially not on any stream you commentate on (they want to ****ing watch the match) and at least show some god damn manners and leave your long, dull posts to private chats*

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
why don't u pull a vid where I am commentating and ONLY saying when they are not utilizing teamwork. Pull one...I bet u can't

That's my issue with you and Seagull. The way you guys posts is like it is so factual. But u guys are wrong so so many times.

This thread is currently talking about the top 5 lucas players buddy. Go to a couple pgs back or in any other thread. I am not talking about myself.
See what I mean. U talk like u know, but u don't know at all. Here, I'll help you. Go to the Top ten video thread.

Smh dude smh

Also, I do have the balls to talk to your face. U guys are proving my point. U guys don't talk like this in person. If you came at me in real life please believe I would say something to your face wth lol. You are mad quite at tourneys. Mad quite.

But Noid I must say it is good to see you active on the boards. U seem to know(even tho u really don't) alot about me.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
You just did it @ the E4 stream last weekend. "People can learn from doubles" bull****. Unfortunately, I can't screenshot for you, but ask anyone who was in the stream.

And thank god for your sake that I doubt the matches you commentate are on youtube. Mostly because you commentate on low level matches because no one wants you to commentate on the important ones... because your commentary is ****.

However, you do find a video of you commentating and it's semi-decent. I'm sure you keep track of all the matches you've commentated on youtube.

Smh dude smh

I'm done, Zigsta. This is the most I've posted in a long while anyway.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Wow I know I post bad. But I don't even understand that post. Did u just say the commentary was good of the vid u found on youtube?

I only commentated like once(I think lol). M2k and Inui vs Boss and Chudat.

U see. Yer continuing to talk so factual. But your so wrong...lol
U really intrigue me.

I'm happy your done with your lies tho. Good night Noid.

@Everyone else - It is so obvious our personalities are polar opposites. It is really interested how different we see things.
And this is similar how it was in the past yall. People would be comparing lucas players and I would post my thoughts. And he would come in and make huge long posts saying how I was pretty much a trash player/person.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
David, thank you for entertaining my evening.

Mekos, continue to be free. If you disagree with this, i'd be happy to back it up at sktar.

Sincerely,

Thetantalus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom