• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Like if someone asks me "how is Mvd" I'm not gonna be like "I believe he's the #4 snake (or whatever it is)" I'm gonna say "he's a pretty good/top snake". He's not the best snake so the number indicator doesn't even matter

A list like this wouldn't fall until state PRs fell. So I understand its a necessary evil to have things like this although I obviously don't support them. All I can hope is that the people on this list that get bodied at tourneys start trying to get on results lists instead

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
GDX, some people like saying, 'he's a #4 Snake' compared to, 'he's a high level Snake'.
It's more accurate.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No yer not. A bully gets into people's faces and is real blunt. U try to be sneaky with yer attacks and act like yer just playing around when yer dead serious. Luxord already summed u up.

You are more like a snake...ssssssss
What the hell...How am I acting like I'm playing around?

:018:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
:smirk: We shall see what happens in the hotel room at sktar. I've Surprised myself. super gay.

Fatal keeps beating me tho :urg:
Not in doubles tho!! mwahahaahaaha :cool: I have the power!!!

penis
If you read it like this it sounds very homosexual :woman:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
It's sad cause Choice>every other :wolf: who can be put up there (Shiro, MegaRobMan, Lycan, CsxMark, Pane, etc). Shiro's wins I have no clue anymore. Pane has wins over Will, Raptor, and a few other notables. Pane could be up there too. Lycan and Pane are about equal. Pane is just in a harder region (Nj/Ny>Nv) so I imagine they'd place the same given the same tourney. CsxMark beat Kiraflax, which is also considered notable. I don't know his other wins though. Debatable...What you think Ghebby?
I'm sorry but I disagree. Lycan is better than Pain, CsxMark, MRM, and Shiro.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Got 'em.

Also, I feel that when I talk about a player of a certain character, that identifying them at a "top three" or "top five" really puts more emphasis on just how good they are at that character. It's kinda dull to just call someone a "top player" of that character because I like to say just how "top" they actually are.

:applejack:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Maybe if they weren't numbered then it wouldn't be so bad. "Best snake" or "top 5 snake". None of this numbered shenanigans

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I prefer numbers over a broad generalization. Otherwise you're just letting that emphasis on their skill level go to waste. :applejack:

Shift

Smash Journeyman
So much trash talking over a stupid video game. Mekos, you're nothing but a crop who thinks this game is still worth something. It isn't '08. I could care less about who is a better Lucas player on a **** game. Ask Lie & Logic? They're ******s, no one cares about what they think. Grow up, small son. Dude trying to make a career going to venues at day cares to win 70 dollar pots.

I barely come to this website anyways.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's what I wanted.
Unless everyone doesn't like it or something.
I thought the whole less-than-a-year thing was understandable, too since players seem to improve sooooo much over the course of a year. But I dunno...I can see reasons for and against. I'd like to see more discussion about it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
So much trash talking over a stupid video game. Mekos, you're nothing but a crop who thinks this game is still worth something. It isn't '08. I could care less about who is a better Lucas player on a shit game. Ask Lie & Logic? They're faggots, no one cares about what they think. Grow up, small son. Dude trying to make a career going to venues at day cares to win 70 dollar pots.

I barely come to this website anyways.
@Larry -lololol u would! haha

@Shift - Shut the heck up kid...no one knows who u are and more importantly u don't know about my life. You have so many assumptions in your post and u are wrong and dumb. Shut up and go home. Or keep trying to sound cool on a boards by trying to insult someone you know nothing about. Carry on little kid. Yer the one who has growing up to do. The insult bubble that Seagull has been filling for years finally popped. I'm a nice person but I'm not a pushover. Don't think u can join him now and think I won't respond. Negro talking about my drive and passions like he knows me. U don't know me kid. Putting words in my mouth...say what?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Mekos said:
@Shift - Shut the heck up kid...no one knows who u are and more importantly u don't know about my life. You have so many assumptions in your post and u are wrong and dumb. Shut up and go home. Or keep trying to sound cool on a boards by trying to insult someone you know nothing about. Carry on little kid. Yer the one who has growing up to do.

I was in MDVA smash community before you could even came up with your name. I also could care less about your life. You could die tomorrow and people are like: "Dude, Mekos died." I'd respond with: "Who the hell is Mekos?" Seagull said one thing about you and you reply with:

Mekos said:
Okay Seagull I am are really really tired of u coming at me. Get of off PF's ****. u always have been sucking it made hard. U wanna fire shots negro!!
And you tell me to grow up.

So tell me how my assumptions are wrong when I called you a small son
which you are
that still cares about this game? You even stated Lie & Logic as your references when they're the jesters of MD/VA. They're complete jokes. AND I'm not trying to sound cool in front of anyone. I am replying to this thread on my own accord and I simply had to reply to your post because you're ********. You're just a kid like everyone else with a big ego that needs to be put in their place, crop.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No flaming.

Chillax and get some slurpees at 7-eleven. No need for two cent dissing.
I know this is backseat modding and stuff, but lol, I'm just saying.

I just don't really need these things in here.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yea I'll leave it alone because this kid can't comprehend obviously. I said he has been coming at me with remarks for at least a year. And I just ignored it until now. But u can't read. But have fun Mr. Shift.

Someone who defends himself has a big ego these days? This kid is special.

The funny thing is you are probably one of those kids that talk all big on the internet but in real life is real quite...lol lame.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Like, we got ignore options in this site, lol.
If someone still bothers you, just put him on your ignore list.

Ad-block him if that's even possible, lol.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Doesn't matter how I take it. I'm only gonna take so much disrespect before I respond.
FYI smash is a small part of my life but in everything I do, I give it my all. No matter how small.
U sound cool saying no one cares. But then u don't need to be posting in here.....unless your life is thaaaat lame. Okay then continue.

@Vinyl - I'll ignore him from now on bro. I already ignored another post from someone else who tried to be slick.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
No one is hurt please believe. No feelings are hurt at all. I'm just not scared of them or a punk not to respond.

So many people act all bold over the internet but then in real life are silent(little ******). It blows my mind. haha

MVD

Smash Master
No one is hurt please believe. No feelings are hurt at all. I'm just not scared of them or a punk not to respond.

So many people act all bold over the internet but then in real life are silent(little ******). It blows my mind. haha
I'll fight you irl :p :troll:

SoulPech

Smash Master
It looks like some ppl are bored on smashboards today if they're flaming and retorting each other. Then again, that's every forum ever, so what the **** do I know? All I know is I'd like to visit most of the ppl on smashboards and chat over a few brews. *swag*

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Sorry PF, it's just you have 2 meat riders Seagull and Noid(he has stopped tho) who like to attack me any chance lucas comes up. It would be okay if they just licked yer balls but they also come at me you know. When I haven't even said anything.

I'm not an aggressive person at all. I just defend myself.

Ah chibo brings more people to mind
Gun blade
Inui
and other NJ/NY players
A major problem I have is I don't know who people consider "good wins" you know. That's why I just say I have only lost to the top players for each character. But again I'll bring them up if I'm challenged. And yall can decide who are good wins and all that stuff.
I still don't think you're better than PF.

I don't discredit you. I tell you to know your place. Your playstyle in singles now resembles his in his prime anyway. It could be better now, but you certainly weren't as recent as 6 months ago. It was mechanical and gimmicky as ****.

And even if you differ in opinion, watch your mouth. If you ever say anything vulgar like this to my face, I will **** you up.

Don't act tough on the boards and try to play nice in person. For that matter, I'd appreciate you don't even use my name so I don't find you disgracing it in your horribly written, confusing posts.

Thank you.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
You better watch out if I see you in person.

Top players don't have the right to say immature **** you've said in this thread. And worst of all, I doubt anyone considers you a top player. Having wins here and there means nothing since you don't ever place in singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom