• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Esam is much better then our region(MD/VA), using Icies he can prolly back that claim up about owning in a crew battle. We need Meep back.
Yes, it should be an honor to contend with the great Chibo!

You're so mad lmao
I am mad actually, mad at anyone thinking you're not the best ROB, I bust your balls for lulz but you know I'm team Chibo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o fo lyfe!

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Esam is much better then our region(MD/VA), using Icies he can prolly back that claim up about owning in a crew battle. We need Meep back.

I am mad actually, mad at anyone thinking you're not the best ROB, I bust your balls for lulz but you know I'm team Chibo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o fo lyfe!

True and LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

:018:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I played 8bitman in late december and lost game 1 Pika/ROB then beat him 2 games in a row with ICs. ***** is stupid good at that MU @_@

Asa

Smash Hero
Some girls develops late. Besides, her face is way prettier than Sheena's and that's what you see when you are ****ing missionary. If you are ****ing her doggy, you don't see **** anyway. If she is on top, don't care lol

lol what is even going on in here

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'd consider Choice on the same level as me and Kain, but he went inactive :/...Semifer too, but he is Europe.
Id consider you the same level as choice. and Kain a step above that :embarrass:
but meh it's not like I play you guys so make your own opinion.

Semifer being inactive has been a shame

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I played 8bitman in late december and lost game 1 Pika/ROB then beat him 2 games in a row with ICs. ***** is stupid good at that MU @_@
Vids?
Id consider you the same level as choice. and Kain a step above that :embarrass:
but meh it's not like I play you guys so make your own opinion.

Semifer being inactive has been a shame
Possibly. It doesn't really matter. I admit Kain has better results then I do at the moment (Since I haven't been active since Apex lol). I openly admit Kain is better then me, but below us the other active :wolf:'s just aren't that close...I think it is playstyle dependent.

And yeah Semifer was a :wolf: I loved to watch. He was fast.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No vids, we were at a game store tournament that we kinda barged into and bodied everybody. Wii wasn't hacked @_@

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Good looks. I'm just getting into my prime. Not being able to beat people like Vinnie consistently is what takes me out of national tournies. But you guys can still think whatever helps you sleep at night!

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bit sucks, he beat Esam over a year ago for his 1 good win ever and never did anything else but wants credit cause he plays a character that Chibo can argue a case for being the best with, ****ING CHIBO PEOPLE! Just keep the towels warm and the water cold bench warmer.

LOL I guess, believe what you must.

I would have won that set if I just CP'd Delfino, the IC's MU is easy as SH** just that i never had enough trouble against them to have to CP, so I just went back to FD, not a salty runback, I just wasn't thinking.

Also Mekos, were you just trolling me or were you being serious? =( Because that felt like a meaningful post. lol

At the end of the day, I know I am the best R.O.B besides maybe Ocean, but I will just have to MM everyone to find out. :smirk:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Tournament's in a week for me.
Yo mink, I should play your jiggz whenever I compete with you in a match.
Same with kyon since I got some new tricks on my sleeve.

Or is it in my sleeve.......

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Last time I played 8-Bitman was in a wifi tourney years ago. I played Dedede cuz of shenanigans. Lol Wouldn't mind doing a $20.00 MM against his ROB one day with my Sonic. I think I can handle you.

Also anyone going to Sunrise. MM? Gotta fight everyone that's not Japan too.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Kain lost to a Sonic at APEX.
Guess we know how the match goes at the level above SG's.

@Seibrik: We've played before? :applejack:
I don't play Sonics, and then I beat Meek after I learned a little more about the MU

What are you indicating lol? Cause I can just mouth off too. If I'm better than Seagull and lost to DIAOS then that means he's better than you, since you lost to Seagull who I'm above by what you say lmao.

See what I did thar

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't play Sonics, and then I beat Meek after I learned a little more about the MU

What are you indicating lol? Cause I can just mouth off too. If I'm better than Seagull and lost to DIAOS then that means he's better than you, since you lost to Seagull who I'm above by what you say lmao.

See what I did thar
Ultimate Inui logic~!

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Tournament's in a week for me.
Yo mink, I should play your jiggz whenever I compete with you in a match.
Same with kyon since I got some new tricks on my sleeve.

Or is it in my sleeve.......
Mink only goes Jiggz when he feels unthreatened or if going ZSS would be too easy. So yeah i guess he might use Jiggz on you.

And it's up the sleeve lol.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
See Chibo u don't get his mentality. His will of fire.

I knew before I went to tourneys that I was the best lucas just by looking at other lucas player's vids. Same with doubles for me (Knew I was a top doubles player).

Yes, his accomplishments might be proof for you but he doesn't care about that. He knows in his heart his power level.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
See Chibo u don't get his mentality. His will of fire.

I knew before I went to tourneys that I was the best lucas just by looking at other lucas player's vids. Same with doubles for me (Knew I was a top doubles player).

Yes, his accomplishments might be proof for you but he doesn't care about that. He knows in his heart his power level.
I feel the exact same way. By looking at other Kirbys, I honestly feel the only Kirby that really surpasses me in terms of ability is Chudat. But of course, I figured it wasn't important because people only care if you have proof, as you said.
I guess our only option is to keep it as our own little "heart" badge until we can showcase our stuff.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ok well I understand I guess we will have to re-inform him of any changes?
I'd appreciate a set of recents wins for the applicants attesting to why they should be moved on or up the list,

and

why the ones who will be moved down or off SHOULD be (i.e.; they haven't participated in a tourney since x/x/x, etc...)

It will make it much easier justifying the changes. I'm done with finals, I finally got my grades back, but my body is still in college mode and kinda out of it with allergies. If you guys do the above, the sooner the lists will change :)

EDIT: I realize you guys may have discussed SOME names on one or two lists their wins, but others are just "the ____ list needs updating, so-and-so should be ___."

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
^That's a perfectly well rounded way to addressing your wins and losses. Other people can chime in to conclude on it or disagree, as well as put more evidence :)

(course questions like "how recent were these wins" help too)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I lost to m2k in winners at apex, two pretty solid losses i have no issues with

i just like how everytime people talk about me in the crew things they only think of my mk and only to be used vs another mk, as if

1) i main mk anymore
and
2) even if i did, just about EVERY other player on our team would be BETTER at fighting mk's than me lol

just to give u an idea of how crappy i am in mk dittoes, n how much better i think my wario is than my mk in general

m2k in winners at apex, he CRAPPED on my mk in ditto (obviously)

i went wario game two, smashville, he instantly 0-deathed me, and i still managed to bring the game to last fart (not last hit, but he was at about 80, and i had fart)

but w.e. u guys can talk bout w.e. u want tbh

none of this theory crafting results and argueing will matter at all, only wen we all meet and get an actual crew battle going will we know the results

too many variables to measure IMO

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
the call out!

its a shame no wolf's have played X besides that norcal one before
but he lost
Dont worry, when seagull comes out here he'll have more than enough time to play X. Besides, if we do a CO vs UT tournament the finals will prob be Seagull and X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom