• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tingle for SSB4 Thread - Assist Trophy Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Tingle! Tingle!

Kooloo-Limpah!

Become... playable!

This is the magic Mii that Groose created copied himself! Please steal it!
In all seriousness, it was sad to see one of my top ten fall. I think I may use a Tingle Mii Fighter; I'm not sure how good it'll be, but it's worth a shot.
Ah, nice one!

Well, I'm starting to wonder if there's male characters in Hyrule Warriors, besides Link :laugh:
yes I'm quoting myself.
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/2014/0...characters-another-game-mode-to-be-announced/

Well, at least half of the characters are female :troll:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I do expect Tingle to pop up in Hyrule Warriors. He is one of Zelda's most notorious notable characters.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
He should certainly be more worth than a Gumba >: (

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So apparently, people are talking about the possibility of Tingle being playable due to Sakurai mentioning him in today's Pic of the Day, where he compared him to Riki from Xenoblade, who will appear as an Assist AND Shulk's Final Smash.

I highly doubt it, but I will leave something here.

People think that Ridley will be a boss in his Other m form! while his classic form will be playable.
Maybe Tingle will have his toon appearance be an assist, and will have his "realistic appearance be playable.

But again, I highly, highly doubt it.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
So apparently, people are talking about the possibility of Tingle being playable due to Sakurai mentioning him in today's Pic of the Day, where he compared him to Riki from Xenoblade, who will appear as an Assist AND Shulk's Final Smash.

I highly doubt it, but I will leave something here.

People think that Ridley will be a boss in his Other m form! while his classic form will be playable.
Maybe Tingle will have his toon appearance be an assist, and will have his "realistic appearance be playable.

But again, I highly, highly doubt it.
I've always thought a character will be both an AT and then a playable character- upgrading. The PotD certainly hinted something of this behavior, to ME. It went out of its way to mention Tingle, which I could not understand it doing, and then ELABORATING on.
#FanService

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Guys, those straws aren't gonna get any closer no matter how hard you grasp for them.

Seriously though, I think it's safe to say Tingle is an AT and that's it. And nobody wanted Tingle more than I did.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I love how Strawgrasping becomes 'Obvious Hinting' with hindsight.

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Ah man if Sakurai releases a DLC which promotes assist trophies to playable characters, Tingle is definitely my number one choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom