• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Eor, you should have PMed him.

Wait for peoples vote on joining and then move out to go fix the lights... with haste

also don't forget about my leg.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, I thought he was sutured up because in Eor's post he says:

"Copper is do...patching..." I thought do = done.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eor, you should have PMed him.
But then Copper would continue posting about him being fixed, and it would derive unnecessary confusion. I'm pretty sure he'd remember if he sutured him up or not.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, I live once more. Still have a slight head wound though, and we should prolly still patch it when we've got time. Sheepy, welcome back. Not sure if I trust you, but the pms are pretty convincing, although it is entirely possible that you simply skipped some, they look authentic. Also, sorry <3 and Lig, not sure I trust you entirely now either, but we definetely need to get the lights back on, so I say we go with them

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Also, sorry <3 and Lig, not sure I trust you entirely now either, but we definetely need to get the lights back on, so I say we go with them
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think we should just go. Windows and MacReady will defend us if Clark and Palmer attack while we're away. So what do you say?

Vote to go to turn the lights on right now.

Also, Childs, don't forget I have that broken battery pack you might be able to fix. It'd be a big help if you could do that.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like, me, Garry, and Childs go turn on the lights right now, and leave Windows and MacReady to fight off the things if they come. We'll try to be as quick as possible though!

And make sure we have a radio. Let's be off now, though!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
OOC: Hey Eor, could you send these guys some PMs or something?

They all seem to be inactive. They need a li'l motivation! Like post in the next 24 hours or you're getting replaced type motivation.

Ronike

Smash Ace
going to b gone til monday as well. I wil go with the group, my vote not counting either way.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Like, me, Garry, and Childs go turn on the lights right now, and leave Windows and MacReady to fight off the things if they come. We'll try to be as quick as possible though!

And make sure we have a radio. Let's be off now, though!
lol, no. No two people are going to be left alone, either one of the four of us stays here or they come with us. I of course perfer the later.

Frozen you are quick to want to stay alone... while injured, Sheepy that was probablly the worst idea ever.

//replace the forum names with the in game names.

Unless my demands aren't met I'm not leaving and the lights aren't getting turned on. (heh, not a hard choice...) purty simple to do so lets not argue about it and just pick one of those two things to do and do it.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Frozen you are quick to want to stay alone... while injured, Sheepy that was probablly the worst idea ever.
What are you talking about? I'm going to be gone for two days. I just posted that as a general action incase you guys didn't come up with something better for my guy to do while I was away. By all means if you think I'll be of better use elsewhere enlighten me.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
You really want to leave two injured bodies with two things crawling around?

I'm personally not in the mood to return to four things running around. If we can't leave Windows and MacReady, then let's just take these two bodies with us, at least.

I trust MacReady and Windows enough to leave them by themselves, although I see your point. Anyways, I think that since <3 is the (grouchy!) mechanic, we should take the bodies with us.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a little confused as to what we're about to do, I'll confess.

Come on, let's get moving!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Childs, Copper, and Gary all move out of the Medical and Surgery room, enter the hallway, and then feel their way towards the stairs. They are close to moving down the stairs

(Just to doublecheck that I got the people right, I didn't move you far)

Windows and Macready stay behind with Blair.

Nauls is still unconscious in the hallway

You hear a rasp on the radio, from Blair.

"Turn on..*rasp* lights

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I will... Vote We keep moving towards the generator room.

Another week and I'll be posting like I used to.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It said the box was full or this person no longer excepts pms. I figured he wouldn't do that with this game running but I guess he did.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Alright, time for an intervention.

I am constantly bugged on AIM about how this game is stalemating, about how I never update, the day is going too long, and so on.

Here's the thing (haha).

You people do not post!

I try not to update for only two or so people, because it's just dumb to have two people run a mile while the rest spend three hours looking at sheets. Your activity decides when updates come, but you guys spend all of your time yeling that there are no updates, when there is nothing to ****ing update with.

Now, yes, there are occasions where I am just lazy. I think, so far, there have been three.

But right now, it's not my fault.

Post with your ****ing moves. If you want to move, move. Every time you say "I go here", but I do not move you all the way there, post that you want to continue there, or do something else. This includes the current moment.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
MacReady runs back, and grabs Nauls. He shouts that he feels something wet. He goes ahead and pulls him into the medical facility with Windows, who is standing guard.

Childs,Copper, and Gary continue down the stairs. Using their hands, they move themselves through Basement 2. They estimate they are half way down the hallway. It is very dark.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to go ahead and assume we all want to head forth to the generator room.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you read my intervention post, you would see that I do not like to guess on what you want to do, and I let you switch your minds if you wish.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Sheepyman, why are you going to the generator? Shouldn't you be in the med room doing ,you know, medical stuff?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
You make a good point, however, at the time there were very few active players, and it's pretty much useless to have a doctor around he can't see what he's doing.

I'll be back soon though!

Top Bottom