• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Azuraith

Smash Apprentice
this is my roster trying to be as realistic as possible. the group at the top with the green borders are characters i actually think have a strong chance and the other characters near the bottom are placed vertically under the area they would most likely go and are probably not going to be in the game but still possible.

Attachments

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Weird... did you put the icons in the folder of images with the name "IconName", if you don´t put them there and then open the program and click where it says add character. By the way if your icon images don´t have the name as follows "IconInsert Name Here" the program will not recognize those icons.
.n_n.
Well, when I download it and put it in the folder, it says it already exists, but when I look for it, it's not there. BTW, I use a Mac if that makes any difference.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Well, when I download it and put it in the folder, it says it already exists, but when I look for it, it's not there. BTW, I use a Mac if that makes any difference.
Ok I will do this in the most basic way, step by step.

1) Get the icon that you like and download it to your computer, in this case download the picture above.
2) Once you have download it to your computer, search in SSB Roster Maker-v.7.0 Folder there will be the program, some archives and folders.
3) Find the folder called images, you will find all the icons so far for the program.
4) The image that you have download it, change its name to this one IconSimon Belmont (2) , with spaces and number (is very important that it has Icon, spaces if the name has multiples words and finally a number, the number is important because there are multiple icons for a single character so the program to interpret the icon for the same character needs a different name thats where the number comes into play it gives its own name but linked to the character, if the character is a first then you should not have any problem at all only put IconInsert Name.
5) Once the icon is renamed and in the folder of images, open the program.
6) Once the program is open, go to File and click Add New Character Icons...
7) It will start putting the new icons in the program it will take a few seconds.
8) Once is done, in the search engine put this Simon Belmont.
9) It will appear the icon of Simon Belmont but is the old one, but a close look to the name reveals that the characters of the name are in Bold (this means that character has multiple icons).
10) Proceed to select the character and now if you are using Mac press Command + Mouse click on the character icon (Command is Apple Key), this should change the icon, if you are using PC I think is only Mouse right click on it.
11) Thats all, you should not have problems anymore.

Edited;
this is my roster trying to be as realistic as possible. the group at the top with the green borders are characters i actually think have a strong chance and the other characters near the bottom are placed vertically under the area they would most likely go and are probably not going to be in the game but still possible.
By the way if you want to discuss this roster and other rosters from more people visit:

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

.n_n.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Ok I will do this in the most basic way, step by step.

1) Get the icon that you like and download it to your computer, in this case download the picture above.
2) Once you have download it to your computer, search in SSB Roster Maker-v.7.0 Folder there will be the program, some archives and folders.
3) Find the folder called images, you will find all the icons so far for the program.
4) The image that you have download it, change its name to this one IconSimon Belmont (2) , with spaces and number (is very important that it has Icon, spaces if the name has multiples words and finally a number, the number is important because there are multiple icons for a single character so the program to interpret the icon for the same character needs a different name thats where the number comes into play it gives its own name but linked to the character, if the character is a first then you should not have any problem at all only put IconInsert Name.
5) Once the icon is renamed and in the folder of images, open the program.
6) Once the program is open, go to File and click Add New Character Icons...
7) It will start putting the new icons in the program it will take a few seconds.
8) Once is done, in the search engine put this Simon Belmont.
9) It will appear the icon of Simon Belmont but is the old one, but a close look to the name reveals that the characters of the name are in Bold (this means that character has multiple icons).
10) Proceed to select the character and now if you are using Mac press Command + Mouse click on the character icon (Command is Apple Key), this should change the icon, if you are using PC I think is only Mouse right click on it.
11) Thats all, you should not have problems anymore.

Edited;
By the way if you want to discuss this roster and other rosters from more people visit:

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

.n_n.
Thanks! It worked! But I wanted Rain Man, not Simon.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
It's not. We've got 20 pages here of people, and no one has said it's a virus yet.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
If someone could make these, I would be really grateful.

Neku
Beat
Shiki
Neku and Beat as a team
Neku and Joshua as a team
Neku with Beat, Shiki, and Joshua in the background
Sho Minanimoto
Koki Kariya
Uzuki Yashiro
Koki Kariya and Uzuki Yashiro as a team

These are all from The World Ends With You.

Here is the icon for Neku and Shiki as a team Gibdo Knight made:

It would be awesome if you either made the other Neku teams consistent with that icon, made your own Neku and Shiki icon and made them all consistent with that, or made them all inconsistent, so that it wouldn't look weird if they were all on the same roster.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
If someone could make these, I would be really grateful.

Neku
Beat
Shiki
Neku and Beat as a team
Neku and Joshua as a team
Neku with Beat, Shiki, and Joshua in the background
Sho Minanimoto
Koki Kariya
Uzuki Yashiro
Koki Kariya and Uzuki Yashiro as a team

These are all from The World Ends With You.

Here is the icon for Neku and Shiki as a team Gibdo Knight made:

It would be awesome if you either made the other Neku teams consistent with that icon, made your own Neku and Shiki icon and made them all consistent with that, or made them all inconsistent, so that it wouldn't look weird if they were all on the same roster.
Can I also get icons for Volke, Jafar, Legault,Rennac (if you can find one with him with a knife, that would be better, otheriwes just try not to get his sword in the picture), and Matthew?

Adding Pachirisu, Greninja, and Spheal to this list.

Can I also get an icon for Shauntal from Pokemon? This is a low-priority one, though.
Your link for the pic of Sho Minanimoto and Shauntal are broken or you mix them up, I will take your request but please fix the characters and post them again.
.n_n.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Is called Google, Wikipedia and common sense. You give me the name of the character so I search him in wikipedia, then once I found the wiki of the character there it has his name spelled in Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji, I copy and paste it in google, then continue with Hanafuda the same deal I found the word and copy paste in the previous page that I have for search with the Rain Man, once those words are there I search for Images, in images there is a option that you can put to only search big images, I click that option and start looking for the pictures and there you go how you can search images in Google for any kind of place, character, object, etc from any place.

Ok I will do the first one by the way what name should I put on the icon?

I think there is already a Icon of that pic from Little Mac, I think is in the 3rd page.
.n_n.
I haven't seen the icon...

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Thanks! Would you mind making one for Greninja with this art:

The one you provided is from a different piece of art.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Fox looks so derpy in that icon, haha.

Would somebody be able to create an icon for the following Final Fantasy characters:

[COLLAPSE=Pictures]

Agni (Agni's Philosophy - E3 2013 Tech Demo)
-

Sazh Katzroy (Final Fantasy XIII)
-

Sice (Final Fantasy Type-0)
-

Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV)
-

Hyur/Midlander (Final Fantasy XIV/Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn) - if possible, an icon with both names
[/COLLAPSE]

Turek

Smash Cadet
Wait, where are these from?

They're Project M's latest alternate costumes.

(more info)

Those two, Ocarina of Time Link and Melee Fox, aren't the only ones, in fact—Dry Bowser, Mr L, and Shadow Peach have renders out right now—that I'm aware of, but I doubt there's any more so far—and there've been a few more costumes shown in the latest Turbo Tuesday without renders available (yet).

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
They're Project M's latest alternate costumes.

(more info)

Those two, Ocarina of Time Link and Melee Fox, aren't the only ones, in fact—Dry Bowser, Mr L, and Shadow Peach have renders out right now—that I'm aware of, but I doubt there's any more so far—and there've been a few more costumes shown in the latest Turbo Tuesday without renders available (yet).

OK, so who else has a costume? I saw Mewtwo's and Toon Link's, are there any that either of us didn't mention? I'm so out of connection with Project M.

Turek

Smash Cadet
OK, so who else has a costume? I saw Mewtwo's and Toon Link's, are there any that either of us didn't mention? I'm so out of connection with Project M.

There's Dr Mario, of course; he's got a render. For characters without renders insofar, there's also a Party Hat Pikachu and a recolor for ROB that seems to be based on the Virtual Boy. I'm not exactly sure if there's another costume for Snake; the video was fast, but it's a possibility and definitely hasn't been confirmed. It's not his regular color, but it might be one of his costumes that we've already got.

Top Bottom