• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Jakor

Smash Ace
My PC said thaat it could be malicious. Help?
Yes, even I get a warning like that when opening it for the first time. Hundreds of users have downloaded it and never had a problem with the program, so I can assure you it's safe.

Sorry if I haven't been on in a while, I was (and still am) taking care of important stuff, having recently moved in a new apartment, you know.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I have some more requests. There's a LOT, so don't feel rushed to complete them all at once. I'll be patient.

Peach

Shulk (Middle pic)

One under the name Marth, and another under the name Lucina

Takamaru

These are all alternate costumes by the way.

Marth (Something about the other Marth pic looked awkward to me.

Edit: I feel really spoiled after making all these requests.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
For Mario (+ Yoshi, Wario & DK): Here
For Zelda: Here
For Other Nintendo: Here
For Pokémon: Trainers, items, stages and Gen 1-2: Here / Gen 3-7 Pokemons: Here
For Third Party: In Smash: Here
For Non-Video game: Here
Other Third Part (587 Icons)
Minecraft

Banjo-Kazooie

Conker

Other
Rayman

Rabbits

Heroes of Might and Magic

Other
Overwatch

Stages

Warcraft & Heartstone

Starcraft

Diablo

Crash Bandicoot

Spyro & Skylanders

Call of Duty
Ratchet & Clank

inviZimals

Other
Half-Life

Portal

Team Fortress 2

Dota 2
Strength

Agility

Intelligence
Guilty Gear

BlazBlue
Tetris

League of Legends

Mass Effect

Mortal Kombat

Q*bert

Skullgirls

Spectrobes

Spiral Knights

Cave Story

Professor Layton

Undertale

Shantae

Medabots

Other

MUGEN

Ruined Online

Alternate Icons for characters already in roster maker
Used to be Marth icons here

Last edited:

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jakor loving version 7 and I have some questions. First, I have pretty bad OCD when it comes to electronic things so I deleted pretty much 90% of the roster images that were in the maker, and I also added a bunch. I was wondering if the future versions will override my folder like 7.0 did. (No biggy, I was going to do it again anyways.) Secondly I was wondering if the icons would still work if I put them in folders. (Mario/Zelda/Metroid/ect.) Thanks in advance, and good luck with that new apartment :D

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I have some more requests. There's a LOT, so don't feel rushed to complete them all at once. I'll be patient.

Peach

Samus

Toon Link

Shulk (Middle pic)

Pit

Game & Watch

Fox

Falco

King Dedede

Ness

One under the name Marth, and another under the name Lucina

Takamaru

These are all alternate costumes by the way.

Marth (Something about the other Marth pic looked awkward to me.

Edit: I feel really spoiled after making all these requests.
I have done many of these
Finished the rest (sorry I have no patience) along with some more random icons
Now that I have more time I have been working on these and these are the only ones left to do
Zero Suit Samus with a helmet on
Nana in front of Popo
pajamas ness
pigmask army commander uniform Lucas
Mr. Game & Watch with a chef hat
Snake with his Metal Gear Solid Sneaking suit on
Scourge the hedgehog
[collapse=the images]
[/collapse]
Someone else did these

The others are on the way, although I believe that Ancient Minister is already in the Roster Maker.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Hey Jakor loving version 7 and I have some questions. First, I have pretty bad OCD when it comes to electronic things so I deleted pretty much 90% of the roster images that were in the maker, and I also added a bunch. I was wondering if the future versions will override my folder like 7.0 did. (No biggy, I was going to do it again anyways.)
Hmm... What is most likely to happen when downloading future versions is that if for example there is a new icon for Marth titled "IconMarth (3).png" that I added to that version, and you have an existing icon with the same name, it would be overwritten. So, only updated icons or new ones listed in future changelogs could potentially change or be replaced. You might want to know that erasing icons is not recommended, as it could cause problem with pre-made roster such as the Melee or Brawl one, or the ones for Assist Trophies or Poké Ball Pokémon for example.
Secondly I was wondering if the icons would still work if I put them in folders. (Mario/Zelda/Metroid/ect.) Thanks in advance, and good luck with that new apartment :D
Putting the icons in folders won't work, although it is something I did think about implementing. However, that would require a lot of extra work, as I would have to put all existing icons in the folders myself, and changing a lot of code towards adding new icons. And of course, that would be problematic, let's say someone creates a new folder, that would need to be added as a new franchise, but in the case someone erases one, the franchise would need to be deleted from the program. And then there is moving an icon from one folder to another, etc. I thought it would be simpler to keep it that way, at least for the moment.

D

Deleted member

Requesting again cause Mega Bidoof forgot about it, can someone do the Toad on my icon?

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Hmm... What is most likely to happen when downloading future versions is that if for example there is a new icon for Marth titled "IconMarth (3).png" that I added to that version, and you have an existing icon with the same name, it would be overwritten.
Can't you make it so it amends them with a higher number?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Hey, could a super cool icon maker make one for Project M's Dry Bowser?

I would most appreciate it.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Can someone do an icon of this. It's a Diskun drawn by SCHalternate to represent him in a more flexible state like he was in Janken Disk Shiro. Don't put his entire body in the shot though like the original Diskun icon
DISK.PNG

And also an icon that focuses on the center of the original Diskun and not the entire body.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Can I request more icons like the Mario Series Character ones, with the symbols and the name of the series?
Can I request:
http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/5/50/Wii_Fit_Symbol.png
This one, marked as "Shocking"
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222902/ssb/images/4/44/DSSymbol.svg
This one, marked as "New Series" if you'd please
http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/f/f3/GoldenSunSymbol.png
This, marked "Golden Sun"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83rqdtCIh1r37powo10_250.png
And this, marked "Punch-Out!!"

That'd be real nice.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Can someone do me a Huge favor! I need someone to take this icon of Roy and edit it so that the cape is blue like in his actual game rather than in Melee. I need his bandanna to match it as well!
Make this:
Roy_zps4cc895a4.png

The same color as this:

Please and Thank You!

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Can I request more icons like the Mario Series Character ones, with the symbols and the name of the series?
Can I request:
http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/5/50/Wii_Fit_Symbol.png
This one, marked as "Shocking"
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222902/ssb/images/4/44/DSSymbol.svg
This one, marked as "New Series" if you'd please
http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/f/f3/GoldenSunSymbol.png
This, marked "Golden Sun"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83rqdtCIh1r37powo10_250.png
And this, marked "Punch-Out!!"

That'd be real nice.

I couldnt save the Ds icon.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
sorry to bug again, but can you guys make an icon of Project M's Dry Bowser just named Bowser?

Plus these:

Who's this supposed to be BTW?
Name: Peach

Name: Mr. L

Name: Virtual R.O.B.

Name: Outset Link

Name: Mewtwo

Turek

Smash Cadet
EDIT: I humbly apologize for how rude I sound. I should not have been this crass.

PLEASE NOTE:

I was far too rude in this post; I had forgotten, well . . . it's all too easy to forget that these usernames mask people. My original post read in a (regrettably) unkind and spiteful tone, even obnoxious; I apologize. I'm ashamed that I had ever forgot.

In a hopefully nicer rephrasing of the previous text:

—try to provide high quality images, preferably .png and with transparent backgrounds, though this is not necessarily (simply extremely helpful)
—try to wait until you can't think of more requests until posting; don't double post
—newly released artwork is already fine
—bumping requests is sometimes counterproductive
—make sure to read the thread to make sure that what you're requesting has not been done before

EDIT: Here is the Bowser request. I am, as usual, open to adjusting it.

EDIT2: The Peach request. The costume itself is modeled upon the Shadow Queen Peach from the Paper Mario series. Again, adjustments are available if needed.

Turek

Smash Cadet
jeez, i'm sorry. i didn't know i ws annoying.

It's not that you're annoying, it is that the thread gets cluttered and that your icons could possibly be made faster. I did not mean to come off as antagonistic and I apologize, as I apparently did.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
it's cool, it just kinda hurt my feelings, I don't mean to sound needy about it, and I did try again making after the tutorial (but for some reason it turned out worse).

Thanks for the icons. I'll try not to do so many requests. I just REALLY Love the art i find and want quality icons (not my ****ty crap)

Top Bottom