• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Pudding ( Space Chanel 5 )
Amiga ( Samba de amigo )
Blaze fielding ( Streets of Rage )
Chuih,ChuBei,ChuPea,ChuBach all under one icon called " ChuChus " ( ChuChu Rocket )
Phantom r ( Rhythm Thief )

I'll do these five first. And quick question. Do you want Phantom R with his hat, without, or both?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Hi guys , sorry i was not online for a good bit as i had some stuff in life to deal with . i just want to say that i love this roster maker but i would like to make some roster requests if that's ok?​
The requests are:​
Pudding ( Space Chanel 5 )​
Amiga ( Samba de amigo )​
Blaze fielding ( Streets of Rage )​
Chuih,ChuBei,ChuPea,ChuBach all under one icon called " ChuChus " ( ChuChu Rocket )​
Phantom r ( Rhythm Thief )​
Honey the cat/honey from fighting vipers in one icon that says " Honey "​
AGES ( Sega )​
Kid Akira ( Vurtua fighter kids )​
miku hatsune ( project diva )​
sakura and ogami from sakara wars in one icon​
bahn ( Fighting Vipers )​
I know its a lot but i need it for a thingy i'm doing , i'd like them soon but please take as much time as you need :)
It was them plus john and rose from homestuck and the 11th doctor.
Got the first five (six?):

And some I did before the request:

EDIT: 5 more:

Okay can you rephrase the John, Rose, Homestuck, and The 11th Doctor thing like you did up above that? And give me a picture of the AGES thing, cause I can't find a definite character on google images.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
john ( Homestuck )

Rose ( Homestuck )

The 11th doctor ( Dr.Who )

AGES ( Sega )

Those are pics for you to use but thanks for the ones you did :)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I love you, MegaBidoof, but I need the character icons with one behind the other.

Could someone make an icon with both Zelda and Sheik with the following artworks,
http://makeupbysiryn.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/zelda_thumb.png?w=90&h=70&crop=1 or http://www.bilderuploaden.de/aihspro2/out.php/i22515_Zelda1.jpg (one has white as a background, but is larger, one is smaller, but has no white background.)

and one with SSB4 Samus and this ZSS:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vu4bA9FVxH4/T41t9r1FvLI/AAAAAAAAAFM/78zjugOLoIw/s1600/Samus.jpg

Please?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Me gusta. The Gamecube one looks great!

Also, do you have time to do my request?
Yes I do .n_n. And don't go crossing it out and making it tiny, it hurts my eyes. It's like trying to read my NES icon lol.
EDIT: Oh, that was quick lol

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Could someone make the new Male Wii Fit trainer and a 3-D SS Zelda in front of brawl sheik? Thanks!

Edit: If it's not too much trouble I also need Luffy from One piece
Edit2: 3-D Skyward Sword Zelda

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
If someone could make these, I would be really grateful.

Neku
Beat
Shiki
Neku and Beat as a team
Neku and Joshua as a team
Neku with Beat, Shiki, and Joshua in the background
Sho Minanimoto
Koki Kariya
Uzuki Yashiro
Koki Kariya and Uzuki Yashiro as a team

These are all from The World Ends With You.

Here is the icon for Neku and Shiki as a team Gibdo Knight made:

It would be awesome if you either made the other Neku teams consistent with that icon, made your own Neku and Shiki icon with which they were consistent, or made them all inconsistent, so that it wouldn't look weird if they were all on the same roster.
Can I also get icons for Volke, Jafar, Legault, Rennac, and Matthew (each with a knife(s), if his weapon is visible)?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Last... update... of... images... for... the... next... few... days... so... exhausted...
... but I finished all of the images that I had lined out... now just to get an image with nana in front of popo...

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Can anyone supply me with an Ono no Michikaze (Rain Man) icon from the Hanafuda card set? Oh, and how do you put custom icons in the roster maker?

Top Bottom