• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
I noticed that the Roster Maker has a disturbing lack of Mass Effect. Only the Shepards. I set out to fix this:

Turns out, there's not too many renders that can be used for icons. Couldn't even find one for Legion's default appearance or one for Liara.

On a different note, I think that Tali icon is the most beautiful one I've ever made. <3

Added to my archive.

EDIT:
I AM A BIOTIC GOD

Also reposting request:

Would really appreciate some icons for the Poppant and Iridescent Glint Beetle. Would do them myself, but non-transparent backgrounds scare me.

(Also if you do make these, please post the edited/transparent version that you used)

Last edited:

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Are there any Dojo styled icons for Charizard, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon and the individual Mii Fighters.

Last edited:

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Dude, I spotted a few errors with this.
You forgot the grey outline at the bottom, the icon itself should look like this.

And if you wanna be authentic with your icons, and consistent, I recommend getting Paint.NET. The first page of this thread contains a tutorial that you could learn in order to make these better.
Oh, I missed that. Second, I have Paint.NET and I will begin using it, as I've only used Gimp 2.8 as well as Paint (to zoom in well and put in letters)

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Oh, I missed that. Second, I have Paint.NET and I will begin using it, as I've only used Gimp 2.8 as well as Paint (to zoom in well and put in letters)
I have just used Gimp 2.8 and Paint.NET and Gimp is easier to me. I think I will continue GIMP, but will focus more on things like outlines, ratios, and the size of the black space for the name, since I've screwed those up before.

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
I noticed that the Roster Maker has a disturbing lack of Mass Effect. Only the Shepards. I set out to fix this:

Turns out, there's not too many renders that can be used for icons. Couldn't even find one for Legion's default appearance or one for Liara.

On a different note, I think that Tali icon is the most beautiful one I've ever made. <3

Added to my archive.

EDIT:
I AM A BIOTIC GOD

Also reposting request:
I've done maybe 1 or 2 non-transparent backgrounds in my life, but I think I can do the Poppant. I'll get working on it. The beetle I probably can't, to be honest.

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Really sorry the Poppant didn't turn out great. Again, I'll practice these non-transparent backgrounds, because in my opinion I did utterly terrible here:
Transparent pic:

Icon:

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Really sorry the Poppant didn't turn out great. Again, I'll practice these non-transparent backgrounds, because in my opinion I did utterly terrible here:
Transparent pic:

Icon:
Honestly this is pretty good. Only complaint is that part of his left "horn" is missing. It's pretty much exactly what I needed.

Thanks!

bennett999

Smash Rookie

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I did some icons today:

I also did some requests (I'll be on here making them for a bit, so if you want to request or bring up an old request I can get you.)

I got some requests for Melia, Fiora, and Reyn from Xenoblade c:

assuming these haven't already been done; I searched the thread using the search bar and couldn't find them
Will these do for you?

Can You Also Do The Chorus Man?

Can I request the Arbiter?

Edit: And this Zelda render by MachRiderZ of Deviantart!

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Honestly this is pretty good. Only complaint is that part of his left "horn" is missing. It's pretty much exactly what I needed.

Thanks!
Thanks, and yeah, that killed me... for some reason, GIMP refused to cut the horn the way I wanted, I tried that horn alone about 5 minutes.
I really need
Coming soon

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Last Marvel request!

Executioner

Kurse

Tigra

Ares

Hercules

Squirrel Girl
Thanks if you do it!

Last edited:

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Made this unique 3-slot sized Mii, though i don't think it works on Roster Maker:
Still cool looking. Hey, could you send me a template for a sig like yours? Everyone seems to have characters in those rectangle,s and I'd love to have one.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Made this unique 3-slot sized Mii, though i don't think it works on Roster Maker:
Cool idea! There's a way to make it work, and I did it :)

First off you're going to want to split that image into thirds. I have done that for you, so just download these:

Now, rename these icons to "IconMii Sword Fighter" "IconMii Gunner" and "IconMii Brawler" respectively. Drag these into the images folder (which is in the Roster Maker Folder). It will prompt you replace the icons, do not do this. Instead, click "Keep both images but rename this "IconMii <type> (2)". Now you need to go back to the Roster Maker program. Under the File tab (on the top) you will see "Add new character icons...", you need to click this in order for these to load up. It will say "Adding Icons..." while it loads. Now, go to the search bar and type in Mii. You will see that the original icons have a (1) next to them. Right click the original icon (don't put it in your roster yet) and it will change into the ones that I provided you with. Add the second type into your roster in the correct order (or it will look messed up).

When you save the roster image, make sure that you do not have colored borders on (it will ask you). If you did it correctly, your roster will look something like this:

NOTE: If you do this wrong and add colored borders, your roster will look like this:

Hope this helped! :)

D

Deleted member

I learned how to make icons. Here are some I made, if anyone wants them.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
I learned how to make icons. Here are some I made, if anyone wants them.
Props for doing Bill Cipher. Ya mind doing the other characters from Gravity Falls while you're at it? If not I'll probably do them myself in a few days.
Along with a couple other icons I'm gonna need anyways.

D

Deleted member

Props for doing Bill Cipher. Ya mind doing the other characters from Gravity Falls while you're at it? If not I'll probably do them myself in a few days.
Along with a couple other icons I'm gonna need anyways.
I think I remember someone else making them. I don't know who though, sorry. :sadeyes: They should be somewhere on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Checked the thread for Gravity Falls icon, none exist except for yours. You're good. :cool:
Well, I have Icons of the other characters, but I don't know where I got them. I know I didn't make them, since I just found out how to make icones today, and had those icons for awhile... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
oh my goodness, they're wonderful! Thanks a bunch!! c:
Yeah, no problem. I'm not very good with 2D renders (I usually screw them up so I just don't do them), but I thought I'd give these a shot. Glad you like them! :)

bennett999

Smash Rookie
Yeah, no problem. I'm not very good with 2D renders (I usually screw them up so I just don't do them), but I thought I'd give these a shot. Glad you like them! :)
could you do mine too please, the ones you did were great

bennett999

Smash Rookie
Can someone do me all of the competers (Sorry for my spelling) that ever appeared on Total drama on all 6 seasons, it for something important
the people who make the icons will need you to provide pictures or have a link to the pictures and the names If you don't want them to take a long time to research and make the icons

Top Bottom