• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That looks a lot less flattering than I thought it would.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Any chance someone could post icons of all the confirmed characters with the official Smash 4 artwork? Obviously it all exists, but I'm hard-pressed at actually finding all the characters I missed adding a while back. Some are even missing outright for me, for some reason.

In particular, I need:
  • Donkey Kong
  • Sonic
  • Little Mac
  • Diddy Kong
  • Yoshi
  • Sheik
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Charizard
  • Greninja
  • Ike
And Shulk.

Again, a full batch is not necessary, but it'd certainly be a pleasantry!

Nevermind, found them all!

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
No idea about the feasibility, but...can someone make an updated Chrom icon from the picture shown on Robin's page?
Which Chrom?

This Chrom?:

Or this Chrom?:

Or the one from the trailer?

EDIT: I didn't see that someone else had already done it... I'll still give it a go if you want.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Last Marvel request!

Baron Zemo

Executioner

Winter Soldier

Kurse

Tigra

Ares

Hercules

Squirrel Girl

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I just updated to 9.0, and when I try to launch it, it says "The Java JAR file "SSB_Roster_Maker.jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages."

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, what should I do to fix it?

EDIT: Also, just in case you didn't notice by the fact I'm using the jar one, I am using a Mac.

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
The software download gave me crap that I didn't want. Now I have to clean out my computer.
Actually, some anti-virus blocks it for some reason. I don't think it has anything suspicious, really.
So I just updated to 9.0, and when I try to launch it, it says "The Java JAR file "SSB_Roster_Maker.jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages."

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, what should I do to fix it?

EDIT: Also, just in case you didn't notice by the fact I'm using the jar one, I am using a Mac.
I never got the occasion to test it properly on a MAC, so I don't really know what could cause it. Make sure you have the right version of Java...

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
With the aid of a high res magazine scan, I was able to separate the two Robin renders.
I hope y'all enjoy them! Though I'm sure y'all will more than those jerks at the SSB Wiki

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Does anybody have a 3d Dark Pit icon? And if not, are there any good looking 3d pics that I can make one out of?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Can someone use this?

And use the "Bandana Dee" name, please. Thank you.

NinjaNomad196

Smash Cadet
NNID
NinjaNomad196
3DS FC
2766-8063-0156
Last Marvel request!

Baron Zemo

Executioner

Winter Soldier

Kurse

Tigra

Ares

Hercules

Squirrel Girl

Edit: And this Zelda render by MachRiderZ of Deviantart!
I'll cover Winter Soilder and Baron Zemo, and I'll make an Iron Fist for myself if you'd like.

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Can someone please make icons for Captain Falcon, Lucina, and Robin with their SSB4 designs?

Never mind. I found them.

Last edited:

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
I was thinking back and forth on this one, then decided, eh, why not? Requesting an icon of SomecallmeJohnny

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Its For Super Smash Bros. Online
This isn't the place to post rosters.
If it's an Smash 4 Roster, post it on the Official Character Discussion Thread.
If it's just a random roster you did for fun (like this one), post it on the Smash 4 Social Thread.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I got some requests for Melia, Fiora, and Reyn from Xenoblade c:

assuming these haven't already been done; I searched the thread using the search bar and couldn't find them
sorry to bother, but I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to fulfill my request? I don't think anyone saw it...if this is outta line then I apologize.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Here you go!
Dude, I spotted a few errors with this.
You forgot the grey outline at the bottom, the icon itself should look like this.

And if you wanna be authentic with your icons, and consistent, I recommend getting Paint.NET. The first page of this thread contains a tutorial that you could learn in order to make these better.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Hey does anyone have that good icon of K. Rool? It's light green. Idk if you guys know what I'm saying, but that's about as well as I can describe it....

I'm bad and I deleted it be accident when getting 9.0

Top Bottom