• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If it is an extra icon to an existing character. Right click on them.
Done that and doesn't work. I'm talking about the ones we download and upload to our roster maker. Somehow none of them work no matter how many hours I left the computer running for new icons to be uploaded.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Done that and doesn't work. I'm talking about the ones we download and upload to our roster maker. Somehow none of them work no matter how many hours I left the computer running for new icons to be uploaded.
Ah. It is an option in one of the tabs. I think it is the file one. It should say something like, "Add new character icons".

TrapGoku

Smash Rookie
Can someone make a Banjo and Kazooie Icon out of either of these please :) ? And also a Magolor Icon out of the last picture please?

andimidna

Smash Master

Hi! I did install both the 8.0 maker and the latest Java update; but nothing happens. I open the .exe maker and it is just there. Even tried the .jar but nothing. I have Windows 8.1 but it has been acting strange as it used to take me to the App area when I turned on the computer but now it takes me directly to the Desktop screen since some days ago.
An Ashei supporter? I didn't even know that existed-- but it automatically makes you awesome.

Has anybody made an icon of this picture of ANNA?

No background, already has a bit of a white outline, and is a big enough image so it won't look blurry. I think it's perfect.
A request for an Anna icon is here. The one on the roster maker isn't her official artwork, it's the in-game one. Please?

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
I need icons for the following stages, they might have already been posted but I think I missed them:

Wii U:
  • Wii Fit Studio
  • Final Destination
3DS:
  • Prism Tower
  • Balloon Fight
Actually, regarding that "leak", I was wondering if someone could make the locked icon as an icon in the Roster Maker, in addition to my previous request sometime. I like the design of it, honestly.

Thanks in advance, BigAxle

Made both with and without text.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Does anyone have Roster Maker versions of the official renders for the characters revealed after Dedede? Because he was the last one to get that, and I'd like the confirmed characters to look the same.

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I need this icon please:
StreetPass Quest Hero

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I made an Anna icon with her Shin Monsho no Nazo sprite and I think it turned out fairly well.

I'll probably do some more of these since the sprites make such good icons.

Here's my edit and the original if anyone wants them:

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
I made an Anna icon with her Shin Monsho no Nazo sprite and I think it turned out fairly well.

I'll probably do some more of these since the sprites make such good icons.

Here's my edit and the original if anyone wants them:

Psssttt.... hey, Pacack!
I bet this picture of Anna would make a nice icon!

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Psssttt....
I bet this picture of Anna would make a nice icon:

I actually tried editing the Awakening art to be brighter and it didn't work so well...but I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Also,

Edits and originals (in that order):

If anyone has a character from Shadow Dragon or Shin Monshō no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyū~, quote this post and ask (I'm planning on Tiki already, so don't bother with asking for her.)

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
How about Ti-

Oh.
I'll have her up next.

And here are your Anna icons:

I might've oversaturated the right Anna, but whatever. (It always bugged me that Anna has burgundy hair instead of her signature red in Awakening. I hope they change that in later games.)
[collapse=Render]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
I'll have her up next.

And here are your Anna icons:

I might've oversaturated the right Anna, but whatever. (It always bugged me that Anna has burgundy hair instead of her signature red in Awakening. I hope they change that in later games.)
[collapse=Render]
[/collapse]
Thank you for the icons AND the render!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Thank you for the icons AND the render!
Aww, I'm flattered <3

Here's the Tiki icon too! I tried doing the Shadow Dragon one as well, but it resized really badly. Turns out I didn't need it, though, because the New Mystery of the Emblem one worked perfectly.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Aww, I'm flattered <3

Here's the Tiki icon too! I tried doing the Shadow Dragon one as well, but it resized really badly. Turns out I didn't need it, though, because the New Mystery of the Emblem one worked perfectly.

Looks great!

Did you have any others in mind?
The only other icon I've been trying to get for a while is of another character you like- Ganon.

But I've been told both of the Ganon icons I've been requesting already exist on Version 8.0...
Could you check through the images folder/your list of icons and see if you have an icon of ALBW Ganon and an icon of ALBW Ganon and TP Ganondorf together?

When I posted that Ephraim icon all I had to do was drag the existing image and it posted... so is that possible?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Ah. It is an option in one of the tabs. I think it is the file one. It should say something like, "Add new character icons".
Seriously, it doesn't work. I don't know how or why, but it doesn't. I even left my computer on overnight for icons to be uploaded and not even one icon pops up. If I knew there were new icons, I would've had a bolded name to right click on.

Maybe due to my computer being slow? I could try my laptop and see how it goes

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Looks great!

Did you have any others in mind?
The only other icon I've been trying to get for a while is of another character you like- Ganon.

But I've been told both of the Ganon icons I've been requesting already exist on Version 8.0...
Could you check through the images folder/your list of icons and see if you have an icon of ALBW Ganon and an icon of ALBW Ganon and TP Ganondorf together?

When I posted that Ephraim icon all I had to do was drag the existing image and it posted... so is that possible?
I have two versions of ALBW Ganon, but not one with ALBW's Ganon and TP Ganondorf. Instead I have one with ALttP's Ganon and TP Ganondorf.

That what you needed?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

Jakor

Smash Ace
Seriously, it doesn't work. I don't know how or why, but it doesn't. I even left my computer on overnight for icons to be uploaded and not even one icon pops up. If I knew there were new icons, I would've had a bolded name to right click on.

Maybe due to my computer being slow? I could try my laptop and see how it goes
Would you mind sending me an archive containing your Roster Maker and all its files on your computer?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I think my issue is if I want a specific icon, I'd have to delete the original icon (this might explain what happened to Charizard awhile back) and replace that icon with the one I want. Kinda lame considering I'd like to do more than one icon for specific characters like Crash, Shulk, and Charizard for example.

Top Bottom