• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No problem man, while not complete your version of the roster is great and I appreciate you did what you could. And I have tried to follow the instructions of how to add new icons, but it just doesn't work. I have no clue what I have done wrong. Could you maybe make step-by-step instructions for me?
- Open Roster Maker for ease of access.
- When you add an icon, make sure when you download it offline it gets saved under Images in the Roster Maker files.
- Format the icon as IconCharacter. For example, if you were saving one for Mario, it'd be IconMario. If there's already a Mario one, save it as IconMario (2), and so on.
- Save the icon.
- Click the Add New Character Icons button in the Roster Maker.
- Entirely new icons end up in the Special section, while alternative icons can be accessed by going to the character and right clicking their icon.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641

Micaiah

Sothe

Can somebody combine these 4 icons into one icon?

I'd like it to be similar to this icon below which is already in the roster maker, and please name it "Pokemon" as well.
Repost
Your request:

4 More icons for anyone:

Last edited:

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
- Open Roster Maker for ease of access.
- When you add an icon, make sure when you download it offline it gets saved under Images in the Roster Maker files.
- Format the icon as IconCharacter. For example, if you were saving one for Mario, it'd be IconMario. If there's already a Mario one, save it as IconMario (2), and so on.
- Save the icon.
- Click the Add New Character Icons button in the Roster Maker.
- Entirely new icons end up in the Special section, while alternative icons can be accessed by going to the character and right clicking their icon.
THAAAAANKS!! I have been struggling with this ever since I got the program! I had no idea you had to right click the character, that's literally the only thing I have done wrong. Thanks a lot!

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
Can someone make icons of these?

And can anyone make this
but with "S. Belmont" instead of "Simon"? Thanks

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

And can you also send Ryu's icon? Thanks
Here's Ryu, as well as Smashified Bomberman and Inkling Girl. I happened to have them in my Roster Maker, but not the rest. :p
IconRyu (9).png
IconInkling (6).png
IconBomberman (3).png

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
Sorry for repost, but some of the requests was made and some not, so I'll just repost it :-)

And can anyone make this

Twistedgear

Smash Cadet
Some requests
(Zinnia isn't mine)
Thanks, but somethings up with your image host, if I save the image it becomes a corupt file with around 99 KB I can only save it through copy and pasting into paint and resaving it as a PNG (it defaults to a bmp which might be related to the problem)
Anyways Repost

Captain Harlock

Lupin III

Haruko Haruhara

Elric Brothers

Steven and Connie

Garnet

Amethyst & Pearl

Marceline

Grim

Jack

Val Hallan

Katz

Mojo Jojo
and, just for fun:

Hobo Jojo

Sales Bunny

Real Sales Bunny

Power Sales Bunny

XD002

scheherazade

Punch-Out

Smash Cadet
They were enlarged, yes.
Would it be possible to make good icons for characters with complete black/white backgrounds instead of transparent ones? I was thinking that my icons would look clearer if I used larger pictures of characters in black/white backgrounds instead of smaller pictures in transparent backgrounds.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
You know how the thread OP has links to blue and white templates for CSS icons?

Well, I saw some icons that looked cool with the name bar at double height.

credit to @Proceleon

Would anyone mind posting the templates for them like the blue and white templates, but with the names at double height? I'd love to redesign my own rosters with this sweet smexy roster design

Should someone do so I think it should be linked to the OP, I think it would go over well

Last edited:

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie

And can anyone make this

BTW, sorry for repost, but I am really desperate to get my roster done and finished :-)

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Would it be possible to make good icons for characters with complete black/white backgrounds instead of transparent ones? I was thinking that my icons would look clearer if I used larger pictures of characters in black/white backgrounds instead of smaller pictures in transparent backgrounds.
Most pictures get shrunk down to size 46x46 anyway to fit in the boarder, so no matter how big the picture is, it may not matter because it will be shrunk.

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Gumball.

Clarence.

And don't worry MeleeMario64, i'm going to work on your two and a half month old request now. I've just been busy, very.

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Thank you!

I want an icon of Sceptile in this render

I want an icon of Impa in this render

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Thanks, but somethings up with your image host, if I save the image it becomes a corupt file with around 99 KB I can only save it through copy and pasting into paint and resaving it as a PNG (it defaults to a bmp which might be related to the problem)
Anyways Repost

Captain Harlock

Lupin III

Haruko Haruhara

Elric Brothers

Steven and Connie

Garnet

Amethyst & Pearl

Marceline

Grim

Jack

Val Hallan

Katz

Mojo Jojo
and, just for fun:

Hobo Jojo

Sales Bunny

Real Sales Bunny

Power Sales Bunny

XD002

scheherazade

Punch-Out

Smash Cadet
I'll take another crack at this just to see how differently it turns out

Sothe

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Last edited:

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
Hey all, if anyone cares, I am now finally done with my roster. I've been making this over several weeks (not all the time obviously), and with the help of all of you icon wizards and etc. that helped me making this, I have to express my joy and say thanks. My roster is here btw, if you want to see it :-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom