• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also guys...the one repost per page thing was okay when this place got more activity...but now that it's much slower, try to keep it to once every two pages. Things are going slower so there's no need for one per page.

Twistedgear

Smash Cadet
Request Repost

Captain Harlock

Lupin III

Haruko Haruhara

Elric Brothers

Steven and Connie

Garnet

Amethyst & Pearl

Marceline

Grim

Jack

Val Hallan

Katz

Mojo Jojo
and, just for fun:

Hobo Jojo

Sales Bunny

Real Sales Bunny

Power Sales Bunny

XD002

scheherazade

Fused Samus (Or F Samus)

Vaati

Punch-Out

Smash Cadet

Micaiah

Sothe

Can somebody combine these 4 icons into one icon?

I'd like it to be similar to this icon below which is already in the roster maker, and please name it "Pokemon" as well.
Repost

Last edited:

Sergy92

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sergy92
A variant of Princess Bubblegum's icon with this outfit:
Emolga, Lisia and Zinnia from Pokemon:

Callie and Marie, the Squid Sisters from Splatoon (Either separated or together):
Don't mind me, just reposting my requests...

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's literally the exact same image. Stop it now, Geno Boost.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
It's literally the exact same image. Stop it now, Geno Boost.
No i already stated the difference i will put now both images right now (wow you guys cant see the difference!? its very clear!):
just look at the eyes and the nose and the ears and the size of the head and the rope between these 2 images!!!

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
*jumps headfirst into thread*

Here's my request list:

Dogeminer (Dogecoin Mining Simulator)
Steven (Steven Universe)
Pearl (Steven Universe)
Garnet (Steven Universe)
Amythest (Steven Universe)
Peridot (Steven Universe)
Dooby Dummy (M.U.G.E.N.)
Temmie (Undertale)
Greater Dog (Undertale)
Evil Blah (Demented Cartoon Movie)

If any of the above already have their own icon(s), please post them so I don't have to scavenge 170+ pages to find them.

Thank you in advance.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
No i already stated the difference i will put now both images right now (wow you guys cant see the difference!? its very clear!):
just look at the eyes and the nose and the ears and the size of the head and the rope between these 2 images!!!
You wouldn't be able to see those little details anyway, just take the icon i made and move on with life, i've got tests to revise for...

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
So after ~1 year I've finally done the last palate swaps (barring Cloud and other future DLC)

Sergy92 Sergy92 Callie and Marie are both in my archive.

My internet is playing up a bit at the moment, but I'll try and get some of the other requests done soon.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
You`re welcome, sorry if i seemed rude, i was stressed because i`m going through mock exams so i`m revising everything i can, but your request is done now.

Now for 4 new un-requested icons for anyone:

(Rosy was the name of the character on DeviantArt, i do not know who she is, i assumed she was classic Amy Rose, but because it said Rosy i put that, if anyone can correct me the let me know and it will be changed.)

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Don't mind me. Yashiro Tsurugi is literally asking for his own icon. :p

Twistedgear

Smash Cadet

(Rosy was the name of the character on DeviantArt, i do not know who she is, i assumed she was classic Amy Rose, but because it said Rosy i put that, if anyone can correct me the let me know and it will be changed.)
Amy was given the nickname of "Rosy The rascal" in the arcade game, Sonic the Firghters/Sonic Championship, Before archie comics introduced an evil version of amy based after her Sonic the figthers apearance. Rosy the Rascal was an easy way to refer to classic Amy.

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
Ok so I have quite the request friends. I can't figure out how the roster maker program works completely (adding new icons and such), so I figured I could ask a kind fellow here to be so friendly to do the work of making my roster v2. for me (believe me I tried myself). Here is a roster I made with the icons already in the program, but as you know many of these icons just sticks out and looks out of place, so I would love if any of you would help "fixing" the roster for me. After the picture of my original version below, there are a few instructions on how exactly I would like this to be done.

Instructions:
  1. Every character icon needs to be exactly where they are now, in the same row and order.
  2. I would prefer if all the characters that have "Smashified" renders have those, and those who don't have one could then just get another good 3d render of them (I assume though that you can't find icons of most/all of the characters here somewhere on this thread).
  3. Wario's icon should be in his classic outfit (the yellow), instead of the biker outfit.
  4. Characters such as Roy and Ryu who are in the Sm4sh now, should just have their icons as they appear in Sm4sh.
  5. See the 2 "random" icons? One of them is just a placeholder for a "search" icon (an idea of mine), where it's basically like you can put your cursor there and then a search bar will pop up and then you can find every character (included alternative costumes). Obviously it's not supposed to say "Random" then, so if you could just insert a picture of a cartoony-ish magnifying glass (something that fits in with the style and doesn't stick out) and a text saying "SEARCH" underneath in the text bar, that would be neat. The "Random" icon besides the Mii fighters is just the regular random icon as it is, but if you could replace it with the random icon as it appears in Smash 4 that would be great.
  6. The background color of each icon needs to be the blue-ish it already is on most of them.
  7. You don't have to make your version of the roster with colored borders, but if you want to or even would make a version both with color borders and one without, it would be great (if so then exactly the same colors as in the above picture).
Well that was all my friends. Yes a very long request, and it would be easier if I wasn't such a tard with this program, but oh well. I understand if noone of you are up for the task, but if someone can make this for me I would be forever grateful.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok so I have quite the request friends. I can't figure out how the roster maker program works completely (adding new icons and such), so I figured I could ask a kind fellow here to be so friendly to do the work of making my roster v2. for me (believe me I tried myself). Here is a roster I made with the icons already in the program, but as you know many of these icons just sticks out and looks out of place, so I would love if any of you would help "fixing" the roster for me. After the picture of my original version below, there are a few instructions on how exactly I would like this to be done.

Instructions:
  1. Every character icon needs to be exactly where they are now, in the same row and order.
  2. I would prefer if all the characters that have "Smashified" renders have those, and those who don't have one could then just get another good 3d render of them (I assume though that you can't find icons of most/all of the characters here somewhere on this thread).
  3. Wario's icon should be in his classic outfit (the yellow), instead of the biker outfit.
  4. Characters such as Roy and Ryu who are in the Sm4sh now, should just have their icons as they appear in Sm4sh.
  5. See the 2 "random" icons? One of them is just a placeholder for a "search" icon (an idea of mine), where it's basically like you can put your cursor there and then a search bar will pop up and then you can find every character (included alternative costumes). Obviously it's not supposed to say "Random" then, so if you could just insert a picture of a cartoony-ish magnifying glass (something that fits in with the style and doesn't stick out) and a text saying "SEARCH" underneath in the text bar, that would be neat. The "Random" icon besides the Mii fighters is just the regular random icon as it is, but if you could replace it with the random icon as it appears in Smash 4 that would be great.
  6. The background color of each icon needs to be the blue-ish it already is on most of them.
  7. You don't have to make your version of the roster with colored borders, but if you want to or even would make a version both with color borders and one without, it would be great (if so then exactly the same colors as in the above picture).
Well that was all my friends. Yes a very long request, and it would be easier if I wasn't such a tard with this program, but oh well. I understand if noone of you are up for the task, but if someone can make this for me I would be forever grateful.
I did what I could, but some of the icons were missing (in particular, 3D/Smashified versions of Hades and some third parties, and Isaac's Smashified image), but worse comes to worse they can be inserted using Paint if need be. I also couldn't really do the Random icon thing.

Roster Request Roster.png

Did you make sure to click "Add New Icons"? And format the icons right?

Punch-Out

Smash Cadet

Micaiah

Sothe

Can somebody combine these 4 icons into one icon?

I'd like it to be similar to this icon below which is already in the roster maker, and please name it "Pokemon" as well.
Repost

Last edited:

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
I did what I could, but some of the icons were missing (in particular, 3D/Smashified versions of Hades and some third parties, and Isaac's Smashified image), but worse comes to worse they can be inserted using Paint if need be. I also couldn't really do the Random icon thing.

View attachment 86107

Did you make sure to click "Add New Icons"? And format the icons right?
No problem man, while not complete your version of the roster is great and I appreciate you did what you could. And I have tried to follow the instructions of how to add new icons, but it just doesn't work. I have no clue what I have done wrong. Could you maybe make step-by-step instructions for me?

Top Bottom