• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Squeak Squad's Ultimate Leader of Shortcakes: Daroach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Introduction:
"Returned for more advice? I'm always glad to share info.."

Daroach is the amazing supporting character who plays a sort-of lead villain role in Kirby's Squeak Squad and then moves onto a more supporting character in Kirby's Mass Attack. He's kinda tsundere like Meta Knight and King Dedede

And to top that off I like the guy, so let's hope he has more than a sticker. This is more of a character that we're all supporting to see in the game as more than just a sticker. Boss? Assist Trophy? Discuss.

The Squeak Squad Members:
-TheThirdKoopa
-Johnknight1
-Habanero
-qdMbp
-Swampasaur
-KingofPhantoms47
-APC99

-FalKoopa
-SuperBrawler
-Legendofrob1
-MoneyFrenzy
-Aqua Rock X
-3Bismyname
-Fatmanonice
-BluePikmin11
-AEM
-BKupa666
-SSBF (Super Smash Bros. Fan)
-False Sense

Links:

http://ask-daroach.tumblr.com/ - Ask Daroach Tumblr

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/daroach-for-brawl.94526/ - Old Daroach thread for Brawl

I can't find any original threads but I'll do a "Why he should be in" Section. If someone else finds anything I'll throw it here. I don't actually think he'll make it in, but I figured it'd be fun to make this

1. He's appeared in more games than any other fourth reoccurring Kirby character - I guess asides from Waddle Dee, and Waddle Dee is generic anyways. He shows himself with depth as well after reoccuring majorly after King Dedede, Meta Knight, and the big fluffball himself, Kirby.

2. If not him, who else? Not that he's sure to be next in line, but he'd make a great Assist Trophy

3. He would be a nice addition to his franchise - Okay, not really, but this isn't really much of a serious thread anyways.

Moveset:
B-SPECIALS

B:Tristar Rod: Pulls out the Tristar Rod and fires three stars; one straightforward, one diagonally upward, and one diagonally downward.
B + Up:Teleport: Suddenly disappears in a blur, then reappears in direction in which the Control Stick is pointed (like Mewtwo's Teleport).
B + Down:Bomb: Pulls out a black bomb (like Link would). Has an infrequent chance of pulling out a super-powered red bomb.
B + Right:Swipe Dash: Lunges forward, like a slower version of Fox's Fox illusion, with his claw stretched forward. Delivers a scratch attack to the target. If the target is holding an item, Daroach steals it to use as his own. Cannot swipe items in mid-throw, as well as heavy items like Crates or Barrels.

Super:Squeak Squad: Summons his fellow Squeaks, Doc, Storo, and Spinni, whom act independently. Spinni jumps around the stage throwing shurikens at opponents, Doc flies around in his saucer dropping bombs on opponents, and Storo beats up any opponents close to him.

Kirby Sig

Kirby Hat

So support Daroach today! And enjoy some pictures below!

Last edited:

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Well, I guess I have been wanting a thiefy rogue-type... Got any nice moveset ideas?

The one on the Brawl thread's OP is, ah, fine. I do like seeing specials that steal items, pretty much every thief moveset I've made has had a special like that.

B-SPECIALS

B: Tristar Rod: Pulls out the Tristar Rod and fires three stars; one straightforward, one diagonally upward, and one diagonally downward.
B + Up: Teleport: Suddenly disappears in a blur, then reappears in direction in which the Control Stick is pointed (like Mewtwo's Teleport).
B + Down: Bomb: Pulls out a black bomb (like Link would). Has an infrequent chance of pulling out a super-powered red bomb.
B + Right: Swipe Dash: Lunges forward, like a slower version of Fox's Fox illusion, with his claw stretched forward. Delivers a scratch attack to the target. If the target is holding an item, Daroach steals it to use as his own. Cannot swipe items in mid-throw, as well as heavy items like Crates or Barrels.

Super: Squeak Squad: Summons his fellow Squeaks, Doc, Storo, and Spinni, whom act independently. Spinni jumps around the stage throwing shurikens at opponents, Doc flies around in his saucer dropping bombs on opponents, and Storo beats up any opponents close to him.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
GIMME MOAR DAROACH!!!!

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Wait, dammit, I just clicked the "Ask Daroach" link.

Fine, fine. Go Daroach, woo. Apparently he's awesome, if he's anything like he is on Tumblr.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Yet another character I support, but sadly has a low chance. Hopefully we'll get to see him in some way. (an Assist Trophy would be nice) Even still, add me to the supporters list.

And also-

Did you draw these? They're awesome!
No. I wish I did =( I'm gonna talk with the guy who did. It's on the Ask Daroach tumblr. I'm learning how to do art that well though!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'll support. My first Kirby game was Squeak Squad, and I enjoyed beating the heck out of those mice. So, consider me a member of the Squeak Squad.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention: I asked Daroach about how he would react to being in Smash Bros. You're welcome :awesome:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Daroach is an awesome character and I would definitely love his inclusion. Sign me up!

I should sticky this thread because of it's sheer awesomeness. :p:troll::laugh:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thread has been stickied. :troll:

I'll undo this after just 5 minutes so someone take a screenshot, quick!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
...I can't believe it got stickied. :laugh:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I really like daroach's design.

gotta play squeak squad sometime, always wanted to.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I need to play it. How would you say it is?
it's not really your traditional kirby game, and if I recall, at first it's a bit difficult to actually control, but it's quite simple once you got used to it. I'd recommend it. the mini games are fun, too.

(the control difficulty may have been me using an emulator... but whatever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom