• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
And you want to know something else? Operation BustyDaisy seems to be a success from what I'm seeing. The image itself now has up to 8 retweets and 36 comments on the original Tumblr.

But of course I'm not going to a take any images since a certain Mod (who's also a fellow Daisy supporter) is thirsty for some infractions. Then again, what's a mod with such thirst for infractions to begin with. :troll:

I'd say that me making a mixture between SFW images and "sultry" images would be a great combination to really get her trending. I can already taste the amount of new supporters that she's gain in quite some time.

And don't worry @ Zeldaisy Zeldaisy , I've gave you credit and linked the original source so that people can find your art.
Regardless...

#BUSTYDAISYFORLIFE!!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Regardless...

#BUSTYDAISYFORLIFE!!!
Indeed, though I've got an idea for tomorrow's Tumblr trend. That badass Daisy video game idea that @Strofirko shared would be a great way for people to realize how much of a powerhouse she would be. Killing Goombas, tossing Bob-Ombs, and being someone that would blow Lara Croft out of the water in badassery (Sorry Tomb Raider fanboys). All I have to do is to think of some cool lines to fit with that intense image.

Think of it as something that would give people an idea of what to expect for her future or to think about what Nintendo would do with her if Smash gave her more popularity. I wouldn't mind her being in a more action oriented Mario game that maintains the original platforming for example. :evil:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Get that guy out of this thread... :mad:
Nah, let's have Ganon take care of him. :troll:

But all joke aside, we shouldn't attack anyone for having a different opinion than us or not wanting more Mario reps. We all know better than that and there's a reason why many would label us as crazy fanboys/fangirls like Michaeloll or Mariotehplumber.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait. you people are seriously going with that? :joyful:

To prevent like-madness. This isn't Sparta.

:231:
Drastic times call for drastic measures, you have to do the impossible if you want to boost support for a character in this Smash Ballot arms race. After all, I've seen the Shantae and Bayonetta fans do similar material on the Internet since they are pushing very hard for these characters. :laugh:

Well this isn't Sparta at all. THIS .... IS ..... SMASHBOARDS! *kicks you into a pit of Nipper Plants*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Okay but It's like 3 AM for me and I'm a Daisy fan so I made another picture, I used the same background since I was lazy so I'm sorry. Jesus I need some sleep. Tell me what you think! You can use this image too, by the way.

http://kawaiiotakugamer.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Daisy-for-Smash-brothers-DLC-527816120?ga_submit_new=10%3A1429426809
Fantastic, she's still got that sass even when she's in your style. That tagline though, it's so fitting that it's rather hilarious. Though it is a bit late, I'll say that you've done a great job with this version. ;)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Yet another princess, *and* another Mario character? That seems like overkill to me...
We have Peach and Rosalina in already, and Daisy is more senior than Rosalina....

Speaking of which, six slots were found in the 3DS version's files for DLC. If we count Roy, Ryu, Lucas and Mewtwo, that only leaves two slots left for our beloved princess. And Sakurai mentioned that he will not make too many DLC characters.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's no hate at all.
LOL Reddit. Those guys are more pro Paper Mario than pro-Daisy since they wan some true uniqueness. I bet the poor fools don't realize that Paper Mario does have the potential of being a clone thanks to Sticker Star and the fireballs.

Oh hey, that reminded me of this.

View attachment 48105

http://theartrix.deviantart.com/art/Daisy-s-Quest-522266211

... >.> Oh, don't mind me...just thought I share this here...Since I like Daisy and such.
Nice, that's great Vote for Daisy material too. More game ideas alone should be enough to convince plenty of people to vote for her.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
LOL Reddit. Those guys are more pro Paper Mario than pro-Daisy since they wan some true uniqueness. I bet the poor fools don't realize that Paper Mario does have the potential of being a clone thanks to Sticker Star and the fireballs.
What did Sticker Star do to him?

And I've been wondering, how hopeful are you people for her inclusion? I love Daisy, but I don't have much confidence in her chances.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
We have Peach and Rosalina in already[...]
Which is exactly why I spoke of Daisy being overkill; thanks for driving my point home.

and Daisy is more senior than Rosalina....
Yeah, and Pauline from Donkey Kong is more Senior than Daisy, Peach and Rosalina. Seniority is an insufficient, or even irrelevant, criterion when it comes to characters' inclusion in Smash Bros.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And I've been wondering, how hopeful are you people for her inclusion? I love Daisy, but I don't have much confidence in her chances.

The Fire Flower item in that game makes him shoot Fireballs. But that's an educated guess that GoldenYuu made back when it was revealed.

I'd say that I'm at 60% since I'm aware of the other Mario characters she has to compete with and the fact that people feel we have too many Mario characters in the roster. But this whole ballot isn't just for DLC, it also gives Sakurai a reminder of what choices to choose from for Smash future titles. That's part of the reason why we are being vocal and spreading enough awareness so that she can be notable to the point of being seen by Sakurai. We would be lucky as hell if she made it as a DLC fighter, but seeing her as a newcomer/alt in Smash 6 (or 5 if the Wii U version doesn't count) would be much more likely.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Which is exactly why I spoke of Daisy being overkill; thanks for driving my point home.

Yeah, and Pauline from Donkey Kong is more Senior than Daisy, Peach and Rosalina. Seniority is an insufficient, or even irrelevant, criterion when it comes to characters' inclusion in Smash Bros.
Pauline hasn't even appeared in Mario Kart yet. She only appears in Mario vs Donkey Kong spinoffs. Also she isn't a recurring character in the series unlike Toad and Daisy are.

Last edited:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Pauline hasn't even appeared in Mario Kart yet.
Appearance in Mario Kart; now that's a criterion that might be more valid, as it is indicative of some degree of popularity.

By the way, Funky Kong has also appeared in Mario Kart (*waits for Funky Kong's reveal for Smash Bros dlc*). :laugh:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

I would say it is a coin toss. On one hand, she's been playable in many spinoffs since the 90's (unlike some other Mario characters) and her personality could fit Smash Bros well. On the other hand, "too many Mario reps" (Rosalina) and the fact that she is not well liked around the internets.......

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
By the way, Funky Kong has also appeared in Mario Kart (*waits for Funky Kong's reveal for Smash Bros dlc*). :laugh:
Now Funky Kong, that's an idea to get behind. Seeing both him and Brash the Bear revealed at E3 would be fantastic since Sakurai loves surprises. Screw Dixie and K. Rool, those two are the real DKC shoo-ins that we need. :troll:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Appearance in Mario Kart; now that's a criterion that might be more valid, as it is indicative of some degree of popularity.

Now Funky Kong, that's an idea to get behind. Seeing both him and Brash the Bear revealed at E3 would be fantastic since Sakurai loves surprises. Screw Dixie and K. Rool, those two are the real DKC shoo-ins that we need. :troll:
Well if the Wii Fit Trainer can make it in, anyone could be fair game.

Why did Nintendo cut Funky Kong from Mario Kart 8?!?!

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
This thread needs more activity.....

I could try to convince other Daisy fans to this board as I feel this place is one of the only hangouts of the Internet to not horribly hate on the character, but besides from Tumblr....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I could try to convince other Daisy fans to this board as I feel this place is one of the only hangouts of the Internet to not horribly hate on the character, but besides from Tumblr....
I see where you're coming from, this is practically another safe haven for Daisy fans other than Tumblr. Plus, it would be nice to invite even more supporters to this very thread.

I'll whip up another "Vote for Daisy" image in a bit after I add a bit more to my research paper. I'll be so happy the day that my fourth semester of college is finally over and there's enough time to do this stuff.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Be careful what you wish for

Okay, a few questions for fun.

1. Sports outfit, classic dress or Strikers uniform?
2. Flower moveset, sports/spin-off moveset or athletic moveset?

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Be careful what you wish for

Okay, a few questions for fun.

1. Sports outfit, classic dress or Strikers uniform?
2. Flower moveset, sports/spin-off moveset or athletic moveset?
I would prefer the sports move set, but with the flower trap. I don't think any fighter has a grounded trap move though...

Top Bottom