• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Before you ask. This account is a proxy. I'm really paranoid about losing my real account for providing you with the information you're about to see. Also, while I can't reveal the name of my souce, I can tell you he was an old navy buddy of my dad's when he was stationed in Seattle, then he joined Nintendo a few years back. He told me to keep this stuff to myself, but this stuff is just too good to pass up.

First of all, I'd like to reveal the identity of the next third party character. It's Sora from Kingdom Hearts. They're apparently using his Kingdom Hearts 2 model with each of his Drive Forms serving as costumes (including his Kingdom Hearts 1 costume.)

Also, since getting Donald and Goofy as Assist Trophies would mean having to go through Disney, they're not going to be in. I don't know who will replace them as Kingdom Hearts Assist trophies. One would think Riku, but he's instead going to be a boss in SSE in his Ansem possessed form with his Dark Keyblade. If I recall, it's going to be Link and Pokemon Trainer who have to fight him with Sora appearing later on to assist, which you unlock Sora after this fight. There are three maps of the Kingdom Hearts universe that can be unlocked, Hallow Bastion, which is the area where Sora fights Riku after he gets possessed by Ansem, Traverse Town in the Second District by the fountain, every hour on the hour, you'll hear bells chime and the mural behind the fountain changes. The third is Twilight Town, where you're on the top of a train as it travels through the various areas of Twilight Town.

Geno is also unlockable. Though for some odd reason, he appears to have the Mushroom Kingdom Mushroom as his symbol. My source was unable to see him fight, so he has no idea how he's unlocked and what his abilities are.

Lucario is also unlockable. My source told me he's unlocked via means other than SSE. The way he mentioned this lead me to believe he's unlocked via an event. One of his costumes is his shiny form. The only special attacks he mentioned is his standard, Aura Sphere which charges like DK's and Samus' standard and an undisclosed special, but it seems like a Down Special, Dragon Pulse.

Raiden and Revolver Ocelot are Assist Trophies. My source is a big fan of Metal Gear Solid, so these excite him quite a bit.

Knuckles and Tails are also Assist Trophies. Dr. Eggman appears as a boss, though he didn't make it clear who exactly fights him.

He also mentioned that some Pikmin fauna will also be Assist Trophies.

Ganondorf is back and his Final Smash is his beast form from Twilight Princess. He also uses his sword a lot more often than his Melee counterpart.

My source mentioned C. Falcon returning was a possibility and so was Ness. C. Falcon will have his moveset remain intact while Ness will be overhauled. They will be unlocked in a similar manner to their SSB counterparts.

Wind Waker Link will be available. He'll fight similarly to his older counterpart but his Up B will be replaced with the Deku Leaf which acts like Peach's umbrella. He also uses his Grappling Hook as opposed to his older counterpart's Clawshot.

That's all for now. I've given you a taste of what I know. I'll post more a little later.

From Gamefaqs. This BETTER be true...
Im sorry. I cant belive this. in a bad way.

__

We ended up talking about emo... um.. because Sora is in a game that is popular in the emo scene? (There are groups of emos, cliques around school ect, so its not just a scene) But its over now. I'd really like above quote to be true, but Im not getting my hopes up untill its on DOJO!!. Sorry SB7.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Ok rule number 1: Never believe anything from Gamefaqs. Although, he is right about the Raiden AT, its been confirmed. But don't believe any of the prophets.

@SNBM: I don't mean that emo is A scene. I'm saying that the correct term to call an emo person is to call them a Scene Person. Ex: She's scene. Wow, look at his dark hair, he's so scene.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
i really do appreciate u making this awesome thread on how one of my fav characters from my favorite video series of all time would be in my 2nd video game series of all time! All ur moves u gave him, as do the reasons for putting him in. I would probably start crying with joy the day i see him on the dojo. Awesome thread, and i hope he gets in!

Ps: I think is final smash should be his trinity limit and it would work like in kh2 (like after he attack you can press the special button to hurt someone else).

finalark

SNORLAX
Before you ask. This account is a proxy. I'm really paranoid about losing my real account for providing you with the information you're about to see. Also, while I can't reveal the name of my souce, I can tell you he was an old navy buddy of my dad's when he was stationed in Seattle, then he joined Nintendo a few years back. He told me to keep this stuff to myself, but this stuff is just too good to pass up.

First of all, I'd like to reveal the identity of the next third party character. It's Sora from Kingdom Hearts. They're apparently using his Kingdom Hearts 2 model with each of his Drive Forms serving as costumes (including his Kingdom Hearts 1 costume.)

Also, since getting Donald and Goofy as Assist Trophies would mean having to go through Disney, they're not going to be in. I don't know who will replace them as Kingdom Hearts Assist trophies. One would think Riku, but he's instead going to be a boss in SSE in his Ansem possessed form with his Dark Keyblade. If I recall, it's going to be Link and Pokemon Trainer who have to fight him with Sora appearing later on to assist, which you unlock Sora after this fight. There are three maps of the Kingdom Hearts universe that can be unlocked, Hallow Bastion, which is the area where Sora fights Riku after he gets possessed by Ansem, Traverse Town in the Second District by the fountain, every hour on the hour, you'll hear bells chime and the mural behind the fountain changes. The third is Twilight Town, where you're on the top of a train as it travels through the various areas of Twilight Town.

Geno is also unlockable. Though for some odd reason, he appears to have the Mushroom Kingdom Mushroom as his symbol. My source was unable to see him fight, so he has no idea how he's unlocked and what his abilities are.

Lucario is also unlockable. My source told me he's unlocked via means other than SSE. The way he mentioned this lead me to believe he's unlocked via an event. One of his costumes is his shiny form. The only special attacks he mentioned is his standard, Aura Sphere which charges like DK's and Samus' standard and an undisclosed special, but it seems like a Down Special, Dragon Pulse.

Raiden and Revolver Ocelot are Assist Trophies. My source is a big fan of Metal Gear Solid, so these excite him quite a bit.

Knuckles and Tails are also Assist Trophies. Dr. Eggman appears as a boss, though he didn't make it clear who exactly fights him.

Ganondorf is back and his Final Smash is his beast form from Twilight Princess. He also uses his sword a lot more often than his Melee counterpart.

My source mentioned C. Falcon returning was a possibility and so was Ness. C. Falcon will have his moveset remain intact while Ness will be overhauled. They will be unlocked in a similar manner to their SSB counterparts.

Wind Waker Link will be available. He'll fight similarly to his older counterpart but his Up B will be replaced with the Deku Leaf which acts like Peach's umbrella. He also uses his Grappling Hook as opposed to his older counterpart's Clawshot.

That's all for now. I've given you a taste of what I know. I'll post more a little later.

(Part with Sora) For a second there I thought that this was you saying all of this, and that you thought that just because we we're a bunch of KH fans we would be more gullible.

(Part with Ness)

Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now

Ness appeared until now

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
(Part with Sora) For a second there I thought that this was you saying all of this, and that you thought that just because we we're a bunch of KH fans we would be more gullible.

(Part with Ness)

Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now

Ness appeared until now
true, plus i wont belive it after thealmightygoat thing.............btw, love your sig (*dives into bomb shelter)

vastler

Smash Apprentice

just prey this is all true

Sora for Brawl
please god....amin

vastler

Smash Apprentice
why i think Sora has more chance to be in brawl then Geno:
only one thing, cause his a main char just as sonic & snake are in there series
this is only what i think ,it may not be true but what the heck....

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman

Haha, bull****. Rockman's nowhere on that list.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
That's because this is a sora support place, not a megaman support place, so go to a megaman support place ,not here

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
1. Tafutureboy, I love that signature, It actually made me laugh out loud (First time since brawl was delayed again)
2. As much as I would love to see Sora in brawl, knowing that a "prophet" thinks it'll happen made me fear for the worst >_<

vastler

Smash Apprentice
a just toght of something, of all the 3rd-party char to be in brawl:
Sora represent KH series
Megaman represent Megaman series
Pac-man represent Pac-man series
Bomberman represent Bomberman series
What does Geno represent?

Sora for Brawl

vastler

Smash Apprentice
they all say Geno is a 3rd party char but what game would he repreasent if his in
if Sora is in brawl he repreasent KH game
just as Snake repreasent MGS game series & Sonic repreasent his game series
so Geno in Brawl would be a no-no since he has nothing to repreasent unlike any other 3rd-party char

vastler

Smash Apprentice
yeah that's what i thought ,but that doesn't technicly make him a 3rd-party char wouldn't it, it would feel like he's from nintendo own game instead of Square doesn't it, he would have the mushroom symbol
that what i think ( i'm so confused)

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Vastler, all you need to know is that if Geno gets in, he would be considered a 1st party and would most likely get the mushroom symbol. If he did got in as a 3rd party, he would then represent SE, but I doubt that would be case. You don't have to worry him taking another 3rd party spot if that's what your thinking.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
1. Tafutureboy, I love that signature, It actually made me laugh out loud (First time since brawl was delayed again)
2. As much as I would love to see Sora in brawl, knowing that a "prophet" thinks it'll happen made me fear for the worst >_<
Prophets have been right before. theres a thread about it. ofcourse, this could be a lucky guess. or Sakurai could actualy say "This is a good idea." and put it in.

If you were Sakurai, and you got told about a "Leak" you would check it out, wouldent you?

40 Pages of Sora Support. d(' 'd) Keep eet up people.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Prophets have been right before. theres a thread about it. ofcourse, this could be a lucky guess. or Sakurai could actualy say "This is a good idea." and put it in.

If you were Sakurai, and you got told about a "Leak" you would check it out, wouldent you?

40 Pages of Sora Support. d(' 'd) Keep eet up people.
that'd be cool......hes on smashboards

"hmmm, sora support thread....these are some good reasons...hey everyone start working on a sora model"

Irmão Esmagador

Smash Cadet
Pity.

I'm sorry, but Sora couldn't be in Brawl.
His feet are too big and weighty, making him impossible to knock out of the stage.
Also, he could hit people with his plastic sword and that's simply terrible!
Too much lolicon.

I'm sorry he couldn't make it.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
His feet are too big and weighty, making him impossible to knock out of the stage.
Too much lolicon.

1. This is bad as "Marth cant be in because I think he looks like a girl and we already have people with blue hair and a sword'

2. Keyblade is metal. not plastic.

3. He'd be as easy to knock off the stage as link, even if he put lead in his shoes. Link has to carry around... 2-3 Swords, 2-3 Sheilds, A bow, Arrows, 30 or so Bombs, 2 Clawshots, A giant ball and Chain (He can barley move with it) Iron boots, a staff, a boomerang, a lantern, 1-4 bottles, A giant top thing... and afew spare tunics other things.

You Fail. Seriously. come back with a real argument.

finalark

SNORLAX
1. This is bad as "Marth cant be in because I think he looks like a girl and we already have people with blue hair and a sword'

3. He'd be as easy to knock off the stage as link, even if he put lead in his shoes. Link has to carry around... 2-3 Swords, 2-3 Sheilds, A bow, Arrows, 30 or so Bombs, 2 Clawshots, A giant ball and Chain (He can barley move with it) Iron boots, a staff, a boomerang, a lantern, 1-4 bottles, A giant top thing... and afew spare tunics other things.

As usual, I'm with SNBM.

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Too much lolicon.

...Is that even an Argument...seriously, you're either joking or on some kinda drug...

tafutureboy

Smash Ace

thats true....link carries a lot of crap....

who needs a two foot ladder?

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Too much lolicon.

man ,you never played the game do you well , sucks to be you

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Too much lolicon.

Obvious troll is obvious, but ****ed goo at what he does. :D

who needs a two foot ladder?
Such is needed to cross 2 feet gaps, clearly.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Thanks

Vastler, all you need to know is that if Geno gets in, he would be considered a 1st party and would most likely get the mushroom symbol. If he did got in as a 3rd party, he would then represent SE, but I doubt that would be case. You don't have to worry him taking another 3rd party spot if that's what your thinking.
thanks man ,that really calms me down

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Such is needed to cross 2 feet gaps, clearly.
rofl, why would you just jump it....and in LoZ 1 it was used to climb.....link needs to be like sora, store everything in some other dimension (where the heck does sora's keyblade go when not in use?)

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Where was the ladder used to climb in Zelda 1?

Sora's Keyblade is magic. =X
the original zelda game had a ladder that was pointless, it was one block of ground (i played a direct copy of it on my gamcube)...and i know his keyblades magic, but all those keychains, the equitment (donald and goofy's weapons, those items that make you stronger)

Top Bottom