• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Alright. Guys. I need afew things.

1.) To make sure this dosent become the Olimar in Brawl! Thread

2.) Tafutureboy's Sora Sig thing.

3.) To add some more Sora supporters

4.) To make the point that if we have 12 Newbies and 12 Vets, CAPTAIN FALCON/LUIGI/MARTH/GANONDORF NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED NEXT!

Partial ownership by Disney.
i sent you the sig

Luigi is back on this page :laugh:

12 newbies, 12 vets........well lets give us 4 newbies
Sora...wait, thats enough

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
i sent you the sig

Luigi is back on this page :laugh:

12 newbies, 12 vets........well lets give us 4 newbies
Sora...wait, thats enough
Pssh. dont be greedy.

But seriously. evereyone ever get that sense of "Okay, we've evened it out. lets keep it this way" I hope sakurai feels this way. that way we'd get a "YES! HE'S BACK!" and a "YES! A NEWCOMER!"

Evereyone would be happy.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Pssh. dont be greedy.

But seriously. evereyone ever get that sense of "Okay, we've evened it out. lets keep it this way" I hope sakurai feels this way. that way we'd get a "YES! HE'S BACK!" and a "YES! A NEWCOMER!"

Evereyone would be happy.
My luigi and Sora theory can fit back in here

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Anyway let us just hope that he will make i mean their are a few
characters we didn't see their Final Smashes yet......and we shouldn't
forget about the Stages,items,music(can't wait to hear mario's) and AT
you guys please let us prey for Sora to be in.......^_^

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Add me Please ._.
Kingdom Hearts is my 2nd favorite Game franchise (Smash Bros. is 1st), and I am currently losing sleep from thinking about possible characters.

ZFallen

All things are better with a little 'Z'
NNID
ZFallen
partial ownership eh?
Do I see a kingdom hearts movie on the horizon?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
partial ownership eh?
Do I see a kingdom hearts movie on the horizon?
I've been seeing (well, more like wildly imagining) a KH movie on the horizon since KH was released.

The problem is, I also see it getting butchered to hell. Just 'cause that's what happens to things I like.

Also, Nomura was asked in an interview (pre-KH sequels, as I recall) about a KH movie. And he said something about the difficulty of cramming a plot as large and winding as KH's into an hours long clip. Which I can understand.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I've been seeing (well, more like wildly imagining) a KH movie on the horizon since KH was released.

The problem is, I also see it getting butchered to hell. Just 'cause that's what happens to things I like.

Also, Nomura was asked in an interview (pre-KH sequels, as I recall) about a KH movie. And he said something about the difficulty of cramming a plot as large and winding as KH's into an hours long clip. Which I can understand.
Eh. they did it with FF7 without it being ruined.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I'm sure they could make a KH movie with the main plot, eliminating some of the Disney world for more important worlds like Twilight and Traverse Town, Destiny Island, and Hollow Bastion, and maybe even The Colosseum. Maybe getting rid of villains that didn't do much for the plot, aka Capt. Hook, Ursula, and I'm sad to say, Oogie Boogie.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah i'm pretty sure it would be a kickass movie if the do the same things they did with advent children, but who knows they've also murdered other movies like that, resident evil im looking at you

finalark

SNORLAX
Hi everyone.

Do you remember me saying awhile back (jokingly) that I thought I saw Sora in one of the Dojo's screen shots?

Well, here it is:

EDIT: ****, I guess that "open as web page" didn't work...

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
it's pit........ they dont accidntly release characters.......plus if it was him

s0r4 g0t5 own3d

just had to do it

vastler

Smash Apprentice
supporter of sora

hey Superninjabreadman put me in the support list, I also want sora to be in brawl
i mean come on ,yoko shimomura(the composer for a lot of KH music) is working in SSBB just like how Sonic & MGS composer is in Brawl so that might boost his "comfermed in brawl" status higher

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hey Superninjabreadman put me in the support list, I also want sora to be in brawl
i mean come on ,yoko shimomura(the composer for a lot of KH music) is working in SSBB just like how Sonic & MGS composer is in Brawl so that might boost his "comfermed in brawl" status higher
Yah thats true but there are composers from many different games that aren't in brawl yet, golden sun is another example, i don't think that this will raise his chances, but i hope im wrong... man i cant wait til the chars are leakd.. waiting for this is really starting to get to me

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
It would be interesting to see Sora in Brawl.
We need another female character I joke so don't rip my head off please.

his moveset potential is among the best and he would have one of the most interesting Final Smash attack.

Top Bottom